Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Sneaking Away

*Kasee's POV*
Right now I'm on my first (official) date with Mason. Unfortunately it's also a double date with, unfortunately, Trace. I seriously think he's being a dick on purpose. It's like every time Mason and I get to talking and having fun Trace butt's in and steals my boyfriend. Mason keeps looking apologetically towards me.

*Mason's POV*
I wanna hit Trace. I want to hit Trace so bad! He's purposely ruining mine and Kasee's first date. Normally I would tell him to fuck off but I want him to be okay with me dating Kasee. So right now we're talking about blondes--- I know, not the thing to talk about on a date (good thing Kasee's blonde), when I hear the voice of the bitch blonde herself, Chelsea.

"What do you want to eat?" she asked bitcherly.

"Chelsea? When the hell did you start working here? Well, actually, when did you start working?" I said. Kasee and HB laughed.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Just tell me what you fucking want!" She said, annoyed.

After we ordered she stomped away in her hooker boots. I am so writing a complaint.

"That was weird." Kasee said.

"I know right. What are the odds of us running into her?" I replied.

"No I mean it's weird that she got a job." Kasee replied, smiling.

"Anyone else afraid to eat the food now?" Trace asked.

"Uh-huh!" We all replied.

Long story short we bounced. After that we ordered from the McDonald's drive threw and headed for the movie theater.

*Kasee's POV*
I wasn't particularly happy about the movie Trace and HB wanted to watch but I agreed because I had a plan. About ten minutes after the movie started I told Trace that I forgot my cell phone in the car so Trace gave me his car keys and I told them I'd be right back. I then whispered to Mason to come out in ten minutes. He grinned. When I got outside I waited in Trace's car for Mason.

*Mason's POV*
*5 minutes later*

“Yo Trace I'm gonna go check on Kasee." I said.

"Shhhh...." Trace and HB replied.

I rolled my eyes and walked outside. Kasee was inside Trace's car. I got into the driver's side and she started kissing me. This went on for about....forever. I'm just kidding, after awhile we had to stop and breathe.

"Hey do you wanna go drive around?" Kasee said.

"But Trace..." I said, confused.

"Relax he'll be in there for at least another hour." she smiled seductively at me.
I smiled and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. It only lasted a second but it was great. I started the car and we drove to and abandoned lot. When we got there the kissing started all over again, only this time we didn’t stop.
*Kasee’s POV*
*1 hour 30 minutes later*
Mason pulled into the parking lot of the movie theater and Trace and HB were waiting outside. I could tell he was PISSED. I figured since I was already probably dead I might as well screw with him.
“Hey Mason stop the car.” I laughed. He did.
“Why?” he asked confused.
I smiled and kissed him hard on the lips. He grinned into the kiss and brought me closer. It lasted awhile. When we pulled apart Trace was right at the window (It’s a good thing the windows were up or I think Mason’s head would’ve hit the steering wheel). HB was on the sidewalk trying not to laugh. She held him back as we got out of the car.
Mason hung back while I walked up to Trace with a smile on my face and said “Your car needs gas” and tossed him the keys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know it's been awhile since I've posted but tell me what you think! :):):):):):):):):)