Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Next Morning

♥Trace’s POV♥
I woke up to see HB sleeping next to me. I smiled, remembering the contents of last night. I checked my phone messages to see if Kasee had texted me to pick her up. None. I quietly got out of bed, careful not to wake Hanna. I walked down the hall to Kasee’s room to see if maybe Aundrey dropped her off. Empty. Okay, now I’m a little worried. I got out my cell and texted her.

SexMachine: where r u?
ImKaseeBiatch: Masons
SexMachine: y?
ImKaseeBiatch: long story tell u ova breakfast :D
SexMachine: kk c ya soon

♥Kasee’s POV♥
I was woken up to the annoying sound of ‘Highway to Hell by ACDC’ playing on my phone. Trace. Then I realized that I was lying on Mason’s bed with my head on his bare chest. The events of last night came back. Aundrey, slut, crying, Mason comforting me. I felt like I wanted to cry again. Then I remembered my phone.

SexMachine: where r u?
ImKaseeBiatch: Masons
SexMachine: y?
ImKaseeBiatch: long story tell u ova breakfast :D
SexMachine: kk c ya soon

I quietly got out of bed. I walked into Mase’s bathroom and got into the shower. Afterwards I looked around to find Mason’s blow-dryer and straitener. I had to put my jeans from last night back on but I grabbed Mason’s ACDC shirt. I heard Trace pull up outside. I quickly wrote Mason a note and walked outside. I got into Trace’s car and he drove to Waffle House.

After we ordered Trace said “So why were you at Mason’s?”

I proceeded by telling him everything that happened.

“Ouch… so why were you at Mason’s?” Trace said.

“Because if I went home I’d hear moaning all night.” I said.

He laughed.

May 31, 2006 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can’t wait to get to the party. Right now me, Mason, Trace, HB, Erin, Sarah, Ant, and Blake are stuck in a car that’s only meant for five people. How you may ask? It’s simple; Blake is driving, Ant’s sitting in the passenger seat, I’m sitting on Mason’s lap. Sarah’s sitting on Erin’s, and HB is sitting on Trace’s. Translation: If we get pulled over we are so toast! Tonight is the end of the year party. We pulled up to a big house with music blasting and pretty lights flickering. We quickly got out and stretched. We went inside and there was dancing and dinking and I’m pretty sure fucking going on everywhere. Mason grabbed my hand and dragged me away to dance. A really dirty song came on and Mason started grinding on me. I laughed and did the same.
♥Sarah’s POV♥
Me and Erin are just standing around talking, well laughing because Mason and Kasee are grinding on each other. Mason seriously needs to just ask Kasee out already. We know he likes her and she likes him.

“You wanna dance?” A guy said, pulling me out of my trance.

I looked to Erin. She wasn’t there. Then I spotted her dancing with some guy.

“Um… sure.” I said, giving the guy a small smile.

He dragged me out to the dance floor and we started dancing. He was a really good dancer and he didn’t seem to mind that I wasn’t. After awhile we went over and sat down and started talking.

“I’m Josh!” he said.

“Sarah.” I said, smiling.

♥Erin’s POV♥
I felt kind of bad about leaving Sarah all alone but Gavin was just so hot. Besides, she looked pretty happy with that guy. Me and Gavin walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers and sat down at the table.

“So do you play any sports?” I asked.

“I’m the football quarterback.” He said proudly.

“Cool! Maybe I’ll actually come to one of your games.” I said.

“That’d be cool.” He said.

I felt his hand on my leg. I blushed and playfully pushed it away.

“I don’t think so!” I said, giggling.

“We’ll see!” he said, laughing also.

He got up and got us a couple more beers. I knew he was gonna try and get me drunk so I only pretended to drink it; I drunk it then spit the beer back into the bottle.

♥Kasee's POV♥
Me and Mason are taking a break from dancing. I walked into the kitchen and Erin was flirting with some guy. I also noticed that she wasn't really drinking the beers he was giving her. Smart girl! I grabbed two beers and walked back out to Mason. After awhile of dancing he leaned in a kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww.... come on ppls I need your idea's cuz i gots nuthin! send me an email plz! Oh and congrats to Scene_EmoGirl for winning the conest. Chelsea cheated on Mason was the answer!