Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Good Night & Goodbye

♥Kasee’s POV♥
January 14, 2006~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right now DJ and James are loading up the rental car that would be taking my family to the airport (and away from me). Dawn, Tori and I are talking. Mikey hasn’t let me put him down since this morning.

“Okay everything’s loaded up.” DJ said.

Dawn and Tori hugged me.

“Don’t forget to call us okay?” Tori said.

“And you’d better come visit me this summer!” Dawn said.

“Okay I promise!” I said, trying to hold back tears. I held out my pinky.

They both did the same. We all locked pinkies and kissed them (it’s like our handshake when we promise each other). By now we were all crying (that includes Mikey).

“Come on cry babies, we gotta go!” James said.

“Love you!” I said, hugging my sisters and kissing my little brothers forehead.

Dawn took Mikey from me and my family got into the car. After the car disappeared from my sight I sat down on the front steps and just let the tears flow. I felt arms around me. I looked up, expecting to see Aundrey; it was Mason. After a few minutes of comforting me he spoke.

“Are you gonna be okay?” he asked.

“Yeah I just don’t know when I’ll see them again. How are you holding up?” I said, giving him a sympathetic look. He knew what I was talking about.

“I’m holding up.” He mumbled.

April 13, 2006 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Call me when you want picked up.” Trace called as I walked up the steps to Aundrey’s.

I waved him off; like I was actually going home tonight. I walked into Aundrey’s house. Chelsea was sitting on the couch watching some movie.

Before I could ask she said “Aundrey’s upstairs!”

I walked up the stairs and was about to knock on his door when I heard moaning coming from his room. I walked in and couldn’t believe what I was seeing; some bimbo on top of Aundrey, humping him. He pushed her off when he saw me. I didn’t give him a chance to talk; I didn’t want to hear what he had to say. I just walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs and out the door. I waited until I was on the sidewalk before I started crying. I sat on the curb trying to figure out where to go. I wasn’t going home because Billy and Tish took the kids to Nashville for spring break and let’s just say Trace and HB were taking advantage of it. Erin and Sarah were out of town. I finally texted Mason.

ImKaseeBiatch: hey can u come pick me up?
MussoBoi1: sure but I thot u were at Aundrey’s
ImKaseeBiatch: I am…long story
MussoBoi1: I will b rite ova

Mason didn’t take long. When I got in he looked at me. He looked worried.

“Have you been crying?” he asked.

I nodded.

“What did he do?” Mason said.

“He cheated on me.” I mumbled.

“You want me to kick his ass?” he said.

I couldn’t tell whether or not he was serious.

He pulled up to his house and got out and quietly snuck into his basement bedroom. I sat down on his couch and Mason sat next to me. I didn’t realize I was crying until Mason’s hands were wiping away my tears. It didn’t really help; more tears fell. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest. I cried for what seemed like hours. I finally pulled back.

“Do you wanna talk?” he asked, rubbing my back.

“No… but I just can’t believe he would cheat on me. I thought he loved me. Gah I can’t believe I lost my virginity to that loser!” I said angrily.

My hand traveled to my neck, where Aundrey’s necklace hung. I yanked it off and threw it. I was crying again Damnit! Mason rubbed my back to comfort me. I looked at him. He was like the guy I’d always wanted; cute, sweet, caring, a gentlemen… did I mention cute! We talked for hours. He gave me all the cliché remarks; He isn’t worth it; He’ll get what’s coming to him; Oh and my favorite, there are other fish in the sea (he literally said these one after the other to make me laugh).

♥Mason’s POV♥
Kasee is AMAZING! It makes me wanna strangle Aundrey for never noticing. I gave her all the cliché comments. She laughed the hardest at my last one; there are other fish in the sea. Honestly I wanted to say there are better guys and one is sitting right next to you. I could never say that out loud to her. It sounded lame in my head. Plus, she may not like me like that and I don’t want to make things awkward between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
“Yeah I just don’t know when I’ll see them again. How are you holding up?” I said, giving him a sympathetic look. He knew what I was talking about.

“I’m holding up.” He mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first reader to figure out what we're talking about gets a surprise! BTW do NOT post your answer in your comments. i dont want people looking at it!