Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

First Day Back and Old flings Returning

By now everyone on the train knew that Draco and me were back together; “So how did Amanda take the news?” Leah asked as I sat across from here in the compartment.

“Uhm she was mad; but it doesn’t matter,” I told her.

“Cause you have me now” Draco said chuckling from my lap.

He had gotten comfortable just laying his head on my lap and taking the rest of the seat. I laughed playing with his hair.

“Did you learn your lesson?” he asked. I nodded smiling; “Next time I tell you to help me with a little devious plan; you won’t fall in love with the enemy,” I said pulling a strand of his hair.

He chuckled swatting my hand away. I sent him a look and he stopped; I laughed as I continued playing with his hair.

“So no new tasks?” Blaise asked from Leah’s side.

“No; father wants to take it slow for now since the ministry has fallen under his control” I said.

Blaise nodded; “So how about the task?” Blaise asked.

I looked at him and then at Draco and watched him uncomfortably shift. “It’s doing good; almost done” I said smiling.

Blaise chuckled nodding; “You know there’s a coming back party tonight right?” Leah asked.

“Which is why I bought the cutest new dress yesterday,” I said smirking.

“The short blue one?” Draco asked smirking.

“Yes the blue short one” I said laughing.

“Come on; lets just go to my room” Draco whined at the party.

I looked at him; “Babe; I’m’ having fun. Stop ruining it” I said.

He sighed in frustration; “But this party is boring” he said.

I looked at him; “This party is amazing; now stop ruining it” I warned him before leaving to go to the dance floor.

“I’m sorry” he said as he danced with me.

“It’s fine; now loosen up” I said handing him a fire whiskey as I drank my fourth.

“How many have you had?” he asked chuckling; placing his hands on my waist.

“It’s my fourth,” I said laughing.

He chuckled shaking his head as we danced for a while.

“Can we please go up to my room now?” Draco asked after almost an hour.

I laughed; “Well you did behave,” I said thinking about it.

“I’ll let you get another drink,” he offered.

I smiled; “I’ll meet you in your room,” I said pecking his lips and heading towards the bar.

I woke up the next morning with the only thing touching my body were the nice silk bedding sheets and the cold, buffed arm of Draco around my waist.

I smiled kissing his neck and watching him stir but still lay asleep.

I kissed his neck again and moved in the direction of his chest until he woke up. He smiled kissing my lips softly; “You should sleep here every night,” he offered.

“How about four nights a week?” I asked him.

“That’s good enough,” he said kissing me again.

I smiled kissing him back, “Ok; well it’s time to get up for school,” I reminded him as I got up.

He groaned; “can’t we stay in bed all day?” he asked.

I shook my head; “Nope its Patrick’s first day of interning,” I said smiling.

His smile immediately left turning into a frown; “There a reason you don’t like him?” I asked giggling.

“You two just seem really close,” he said.

I laughed; “That’s all we are, close friends,” I said.

“Was it ever more?” he asked. I looked at him; “Why do you ask?” I asked him.

“Just answer the question,” he said.

I sighed; “summer fling last year,” I told him.

“Wait; the summer with me?” he asked.

I shook my head; “The summer before that” I told him.

“How long were you two together?” he asked.

I looked away and pretended to look at the clock. “Well look at the time, I’ve got to go get ready” I said putting on his shirt and rushing out of his bedroom.

“Answer the question” Draco repeated as we walked towards breakfast.

“Nope” I said simply.

“Just answer it,” he said.

I shook my head; “is it that bad?” He asked.

“Fine; want to know? We ended the week before we met,” I said making him stop walking and me walking with out him.

“Did you love him?” he asked.

“Yes” I said not looking at him as we sat down.

“Was I just your rebound?” he asked hurt.

“No” I said looking at him.

“You’re lying,” he said.

I shook my head; “No you weren’t my rebound, that was Oliver,” I said.

“Gryffindor?” he asked.

I nodded; “He doesn’t count as that because he had already graduated and was a professional quiditch player,” I remind him.

He shook his head in disbelief as we ate in silence. “Where you with anyone when we met?” he asked persistently.

“Of course not; I fell for you fast,” I said lying through my teeth.

“Attention students. All 6 and 7 years must attend lunch in here and no where else; all other students’ lunch will be served in your common rooms,” Professor McGonagall said before sitting back down.

“Well I have to go; I need to go pick up my essay” I said to Draco before leaving the great hall.

“Juliet Leighton?” a voice asked from behind me.

I turned around to see Oliver. “Oliver! What are you doing here?” I asked him smiling.

“Ah McGonagall asked me to talk to the 6th and 7th years during lunch about starting to know what you want to do with your life” he said.

“Motivational speaker?” I asked him.

“That exactly” he said chuckling.

I laughed; “So what house did you get sorted in?” he asked.

“Slytherin” I told him proudly.

He shook his head; “I can see what would happen if I was in my seventh year right now” he said chuckling.

I giggled; “That would be?” I asked him.

“I’m pretty sure I’d have to see you in secret; because after all you do have a thing for Quiditch captains,” he pointed out.

“Ya I do,” I said smirking.

“Date anyone here?” he asked as we walked.

“Uhm I dated Nott but we ended a little while ago and then there’s Draco” I told him.

“So why did we end exactly?” he asked.

I laughed; “We were together for barely two months and you were leaving to the other side of the country for Quiditch,” I reminded him.

“That mean we HAD to break it off?” he asked.

“You know my parents wouldn’t have approved,” I reminded him.

“Only because I wasn’t in Slytherin,” he pointed out.

I nodded, “So did Draco ever find out about us?” he asked as we walked around the great lake.

“No and I’d prefer he didn’t” I replied looking at him.

“He won’t find out from me” he assured me.

I smiled hugging him; “Well it was nice seeing you again, I’ll see you later. I have McGonagall first,” I said before walking towards the castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Party Outfitt: http://www.polyvore.com/you_know_love_me/set?id=13652386

School Outfitt: http://www.polyvore.com/serena/set?id=15708042