Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Karma

I grinned as he placed his lips on mine hungrily; I was enjoying messing with people’s minds. Especially since they could all see us making out near the great hall.

He pushed me harder against the wall as his hands rested on my hips, this was entertaining for the past ten minutes but I was getting bored quickly.

I kissed him one more time before pulling away, “That was fun, we should do that again” I murmured in his ear before walking away towards my house table.

The whole school looked at me in shock as I sat down, “What was that about?” Leah asked about my little display.

“Karma’s a bitch” I whispered as I ate my salad.

I looked up to see a fuming Draco as I flirted with a Ravenclaw.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Get up. We’re leaving” he ordered.

I laughed; “Correction, you’re leaving and I’m staying” I told him.

He looked at me before grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. I pulled my arm away.

“Don’t touch me” I hissed.

He looked at me; “What’s wrong with you?” he asked.

“Nothing at all” I told him before waking away towards the Ravenclaw waiting for me.

“How much?” I asked him.

“Four Galleons” he said grinning.

I groaned handing him the money and taking the bag and putting it in my pocket.

“Nice doing business with you” I told him as I left and headed towards the common room.

“So what’s the excuse for making out with Potter and Weasley?” Draco hissed at me as I sat on his lap.

“I have no idea” I murmured sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck as I planted my lips on his neck.

I was going to mess with his head until he couldn’t take it and cracked. I was going to put him through the same pain as me.

He pushed me away, “What has gotten into you? Your snogging Potter for god’s sakes.” He hissed.

I looked at him; “I don’t know what came over me. Really” I told him.

“If you say so” he muttered tightening his grip on my waist.

“Want to go upstairs?” I murmured.

He nodded getting up and leading me towards the boy’s dorms.

The minute I entered his room he pushed me on his bed roughly kissing me; I grinned kissing him eagerly as I tugged on his tie and pulled it off.

All of our clothes were soon were on the floor and we laid naked kissing and scratching, I smiled knowing another little thing that would push him was coming up,

“Harry” I moaned softly letting him hear it causing him to freeze.

“What the hell did you just say?” he asked quickly.

“Draco why?” I asked him confused.

“I could have sworn you moaned Harry” he swore.

I shook my head I as kissed his chest, “I said Draco, come on your teasing me” I murmured as I kissed up his neck.

He warily looked at me before starting to kiss my neck, “No hicky’s” I reminded him.

“Since when do you care?” he asked me confused.

“Since I stopped wanting them on my neck” I snapped.

He just nodded slowly, muttering under his breath as he continued to kiss me.

“Well that was fun, but I’ve got to” I told him as I got up after we finished having fun.

He pulled me down, “What the hell is wrong with you, and don’t you dare say no” he hissed angrily.

I looked at him scoffing, “Want to know what’s fucking wrong?” I asked him.

“Yes” he glared.

I pushed him off as I dressed myself.

“Well frankly it’s you” I told him before leaving his bedroom and heading towards mine, smirking knowing he was close to being pushed over in just one day.

“What got you so pleased?” Leah asked chuckling as I entered our room.

“Oh he’s so close to going over” I told her smiling.

She laughed, “What was the big thing?” she asked curiously.

“I moaned Harry’s name” I smirked.

She laughed clutching her stomach, “Oh your pure evil, you think he’s learned his lesson?” she asked.

I nodded, “After my big scene tonight at dinner he will” I told her.

“And then you’ll go back to the same?” she made sure it was the same.

“Ya, I mean he cheats on me I play with his mind. After we’re equal we’ll go back” I told her.

“Nice relationship” she muttered before leaving to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
34 comments, hoping for more?