Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

Chapter One

Lorena sat in the corner of her room with her head between her legs…
She couldnt believe what had happened to her only one hour ago.

John: Get the fuck back here you bitch!
He saw Lorena bolt out of the room as fast as she could…Well as fast as her legs could carry her. Lorena ran into the laundry room and hid behind the dryer. She was shaking with fear that John would find her at any moment. She heard huge footsteps pounding down the hallway toward the laundry room and Lorena saw the shadow of the hugely built man that was only a few feet away from her and stopped breathing all together. He slowly stopped his movements and walked practically silently into the laundry room.

John: I know your somewhere you little cunt!
The sound of his voiced made Lorena shake in fear.

John stayed silent in the laundry room not knowing that the person that he was practically hunting was only a few feet away from him. He stopped all of his movements to listen if he could hear any movements. Lorena held her breath and stopped moving altogether. He finally gave up on the laundry room, huffed and stomped out of the room probably to search another room.

Making sure that he was gone Lorena let out the breath that she felt like she had been holding for hours. She picked herself up off of the ground and looked out of the doorway inconspicuously hoping that he wasn’t in the hallway…He wasn’t.

She sighed in relief and proceeded to walk as quietly as she could to the kitchen so that she could get to a phone to call the one person that she knew would be here in a heartbeat. She heard rustling around John’s room and quickly made her way down the stairs straight to the kitchen. She spotted the cordless phone on the kitchen table and immediately ran to it. She turned it on and made sure there was a dial tone…there was.
Lorena: Thank God…

She quickly dialed the phone number that she knew she would call eventually.
Krys answered the phone very groggily, and pissed off.
Krys: What the fuck are you doing calling me at….3 o’clock in the fucking morning Lorena?!!
Lorena: Krys…you have to help me…
Krys: What happened Lor?
He immediately jumped up from his bed fully awake now, and worried for Lorena’s safety.
Lorena: He-
The phone line went dead. Realization of why Lorena would call Krys at three in the morning flashed into his mind
Krys: Fuck!!
He bolted out of bed. He slipped a pair of sweat pants on top of his boxers that he wore to bed, and a t shirt. He grabbed a bat that was lying around and bolted out of his room and out the front door.


The front door was slightly ajar. Krys slowly made his way up the front lawn to the front door cautiously.
He slowly walked through the door, careful not to make any noise. He listened carefully to see if he could hear Lorena or John.

All of a sudden he heard movement. He got ready to bash the bastards head in if it was him. He lifted the bat ready to hit when he spotted a small body under the coffee table. That’s what was making the noise. He took a better look and noticed that it was infact Lorena. She looked like she had gotten the shit beat out of her, even though he would never say that to her. He rushed to her and reached out to grab her arm.

**

Lorena slowly heard the front door open, but she didn’t hear it close.

Fuck hes here

She was shaking while underneath the coffee table when she felt a hand lightly touch her arm.

Lorena immediately cringed away from the cokd touch on her arm.

Krys: Lori…Its me…

Lorena recognized that voice from somewhere, but she knew that it wasn’t John’s. She looked up and her brown eyes met with a pair of shining blue ones.

She sighed in relief that she wasn’t dreaming and that Krys was here to save her.

Krys: Come on Lori. We have to get out of here…Now!

Lorena nodded furiously and dragged herself out from under the table, along with Krys’s assistance.

She stood up and immediately she felt a undying pain in between her legs, and her legs gave out. Krys caught her immediately and lifted her into his arms. She was quick to wra her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist as tight as she could without hurting again.

Lorena: Please don’t drop me.

Krys looked down at Lorena with a sad expression. He could barely hear the soft voice that came out of her mouth.

Krys: Never…

He quickly snapped out of his daze and made his was to the door. He heard movement coming from the hallway and froze.

He looked back and saw john passed out on the hallway floor. He wanted to fuck him up so badly. He wanted John to pay for what he did to Lorena.

But his main concern was for Lorena…
At least for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks whoever checked it out!!!!!
I really appreciate it!!!
comments = love = more updates!!!!
xo ashley