Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

Chapter Two

He walked all the way back to his house.  His mother was a nurse, and he knew that she could help.  He slammed the front door oped hoping that it would wake up his parents so that he wouldnt have to leave lorena's side.

His mother came rushing down the stairs fully awake.

Karen: krys wht the hell is going on down-

Her sentance cut short when she saw an unconsious Lorena in her son's arms.  She rushed to him to check the young girl.

Karen: krys...what heppened to her?!

She smoothed down Lorena's hair lightly.

Krys: It was her father mom...her fathe did this...im gonna fuckin kill the fuckin bastard!

Krys was outraged that her father would een hjnk of doin his to his Lorena.

Karen: bring her to your room and put her down so i can check her.

Krys nodded and nade his way upstairs to his room.  He tried to lay her on his bed, but as soon as he started to let her go she held on tighter to him whimpering.

His mom came into the room and paused to see her son laying on his bed with a still unconsious Lorena on top of him in his arms.

Karen: didnt i tell you to put her down on the bed?

Krys: i trued but she wouldn let go of me,she jus held onto me for fuckig dear life.

Karen: watch your mouth Krystopher James

She scolded her son

Krys: sorry mom

Karen: now put her on the bed...on her back please

Her tone was menacing.  Krys winced.

He slowly rolled over sothat Lorwna was now layin under him with her arms still wrapped securely around his neck.   Karen lightly grabbed Lorena's arm and slowly pryed hem from around her son's neck.  She groaned and both Krys and Karen froze on spot.  She whimpered lightly and moved aeound a little to get comfortable.  

Krys looked startled when he saw his mom start to untie and pull off Lorena's pajama pants.

Krys: mom wat the hell are you doing?!

Karen: calm down krystopher... Im trying to see what other injuritles she might have besides thenonesnon her arms and face.

Krys noddd and his mothe continued he task, wihout waking up lorena.

Karen: be a dear and oick up her waist so i cannpull the panta down krystopher.

Krys sighed and gulped deeply and waled over to a sleeping Lorena. Be bent down and lightly wrapped hus arms around her waist and lifted.  She groaned and both Krys and Karen froze.

****

Lorena felt somthing holding her waist and lifting rhe bottom half of her body.  She groaned and all the movements around her stopped.

Lorena slowly opened her eyes and saw the sparkling blue eyes staring back.  

Lorena quickly jumped up and regreted it.  She was in npain from the waist down.

She winced immediayely and puled away from Krys.  He looked hurt for some reason and Lorena couldnt  understand why.

Karen: how are you sweetie?

Lorena didnt even realize she was in the room.  She was hooked on Krys's eyes.

Lorena quickly looked away and into the eyes of Karen.

Krys:  how do you feel?

He was worried for her because he didnt kniw what happened to Lorena before he got to the house.

Lorena:  i feel ok i guess. 

She tried to pull herself up from the bed but only got to sitting position.  She immediatelt let out a cry when she tried to stand up again, there was he hugest pain going in between her legs.  Krys quickly grabbed her arm and helped her sit down again.  

Krys: you need to rest hun. Do you mindbif my mom checks you out?

He was so worried about her, and Lorena could tell.

Lorena:  ok

She layed back down and Karen pulled off her pajama pants.

When she did so Lorena letnout a whimper again ansd Karen immediately stopped.

Lorena: its ok..just do it

Karen nodded lightly and pulled herbpajama pants the rest of the way down.

Karen:  I have to take your shirt offbyoney so can you kind of sit up?

Lorena: ok

She started to sit up but whimpered and fell back down to the bed.  She looked up at Krys, and asked him to help her with her eyes.

Krys finally got what she was thinking and quickly rushed to the bed and grabbed her arm.

He let go of her arm and grabbed her waist lughtly to keep her in place.  She tried to take it off but couldnt.  

Lorena: can you help me

Krys gulped

o shit[\i]  
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it