Status: Umm... I wrote this ages ago... in 2008 and I don't know if I should continue?

Last Request

Deux

*Ryan’s POV*
“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, it’s a FULL house, what if I forget the words, what if Pete doesn’t show, what if-“ I slapped Brendon on the back of his head. “OWWWWW” He brought his head back from it hiding in the curtain rubbing his head.

“Dont think like that, you’ll do fine, We will do fine” Spencer said from his drum kit.

“Spencer’s right.” I questioned rubbing my hand I had just hit Brendon with. Suddenly the crowd went silent as the Owner of the restaurant came up on stage. Us behind him, behind the curtain.

“Ok, we are on, so lets go out there and kick some Las Vegas butt” I screamed like a fan girl.

Brent just gave me a weird look and Brendon and Spencer started cracking up. I just sighed and faced the curtain. I didn’t think it was that funny.

“Now introducing Panic At The Disco” The owner of the bar sounding like a game show host.

The curtain pulled back and I scanned the crowd looking for a sign of Pete, but all I found was Spencers little sister, Crystal, sitting in the front giving us a quick thumbs up. I noticed she was sitting with a man with a really odd moustache and Sunglasses. Weird, Crystal never associated with anyone than Sam, her best friend and us.

I started playing a few chords on my guitar to check if was tuned in. Brendon was saying a few words and then started singing.
“The I.V and your hospital bed. This was no accident. This was a therapeutic chain of events...”

I strummed my guitar, and noticed the strange man smiling. Who was he?
 “Panic At The Disco everybody” The owner coming up to me shaking my hand and the rest of the bands. It was the end already? We walked off the stage and headed for one of the booths.

“Dude, my hopes and dreams are totally ruined” Brendon said slipping into a booth.

“Yea, Ry I thought you said Pete Wentz was coming to see us” Spencer said slipping in after me.

“I thought he was too, but I guess you can’t rely on rock stars now-a-days” I said looking glum.

Just as Brent slipped in, the guy with the weird hair thing on his face, slipped in after him and we all stared at him with WTF written across our faces.

“Hi, we have never met-“ The strange man started.

Brendon snorted, interrupting him.“That’s for sure” He said with sarcasm.

The guy gave him an evil glare than looked back up at the whole band.
“-But Im Pete Wentz” He said pulling at his hair piece and lifting his sunglasses off his face. He looked the same as in his photos.

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, your Pete Wentz” Brendon started screaming like a little 12 year old girl.

“Shhh, do you want me to be alive so that I can sign you to my label” He said hushing Brendon.

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD” I screamed.

*Elena’s POV*

***DREAM: “I’m so sorry, I never meant to hurt you” He said stepping back.
“But-but I love you” She said trying to get closer to him, tears streaming down her face.
“Im so sorry” He said in a soft voice. Her tears were coming down hard like the rain that was falling on them.
He turned around and left her there in the rain, leaving her heart left in two. ***

 “WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD, WE ARE GOING BACK TO CHICAGO!?!” Maxine said jumping up and down while trying to shake me awake.

 “What, why?” I answered sleepily, not realising it was the end of the tour and we were able to go back to our home towns. It was the end of the night and it was pretty slow considering Pete wasn’t here. Most of the fans were there for him. After I opened the show for FOB (and Sisky from the TAI who filled in for Pete), I went back to the tour bus and just went to bed.

“Pete just called me and said we have to meet him down there, we are going back to his house, so you better get up cause the last flight is to leave in 3 hours!?!” She screamed again, pulling the blankets off of me.

“Ugh, what kind of bffl are you?” I grunted, getting up very slowly.

She jumped up and down; jumping down the aisle, then came back with a suitcase. “I thought I was your sister from another mister and here” She said throwing the heavy thing at me. She reminded me of how perfect her and Pete were by saying that. They were so much alike, I was so jealous of how good there relationship was. I want that.

“OWWWW” I gave her a glare, and she just hoped away outside the bus.
I bent down and opened a few drawers. I packed a few things, and then noticed something under my bunk. I pulled it out and it was a picture. A picture of me and him.
I was thinking back to the time when we took this photo.

***FLASHBACK***