Status: Umm... I wrote this ages ago... in 2008 and I don't know if I should continue?

Last Request

Trois

“Hey, are you ok” I heard a voice in front of me while I was looking down at the picture, tears on the brims of my eyes. I quickly wiped them and looked up. It was Patrick holding a suitcase and a IPod in his pocket, one ear bud in his ear, the other in his hand.

I put on a fake smile. “Yea, I was just thinking...of my dog...who died...10 years ago” I said, lying to his face.

He was about to say something, probably knowing I was lying, when I heard Maxine screaming her head off from outside the bus. “HURRY UP YOU TWO.”

“You better go, before she’ll kick your butt” I said, thanking Maxine in my head.

He glared at me. “Are you really ok, do you want to talk about it?” He said with a concerned look on his face.

“I’ll be fine, just go” I said pushing his leg to make him move.

He left the bunk area, and I packed a few more things. I closed my suitcase, and looked at the picture again. I placed my hands on opposite sides and tore it down the middle. Tears burning my cheeks.
I took my luggage and headed outside the bus door. Maxine was there standing furiously at me. I looked down at my feet, I still had tears streaming my face, then looked at her again, now with a sorry look on her face.

“Awww, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you, I know what you mean, I get upset when someone yells at me, It’s heart breaking” She said putting a arm around me. If she only knew what it really felt.

We headed for the limo and I sat near the window. Patrick was looking at me, with a very concerned look on his face. I gave him a smile to reassure everything was ok, but it really wasn’t.

A few hours went by, and we were on the plane. I was seated next to Joe, who was talking to Andy about how he should style his fro. I smirked, how could he do ANYTHING with that fro. I turned to look outside the window. I noticed a lonely bird flying toward the sun. Oh how I wish I could be that bird. I could just fly away from my problems.

I must have dozed off to sleep, because the next thing I knew, Patrick was looking straight at me with a wide grin on his face. He was sitting where Joe had been talking about his fro early before. “Hey” He said softly. Thank god it wasn’t Maxine, she would of screamed in my face.

“Hey. Wha-what’s the time? Where are we?” I said, sleepily, craning my neck to look around. Joe and Andy were gone. Everyone that was on the plane had gone. ”Where is everyone? Are we going somewhere? WHAT HAPPENED?” I said now wide awake full of attention on my face.

“Haha, calm down, its 4 in the morning and we landed in Chicago half an hour ago.” He said with his hand on my shoulder. “Everyone is waiting for you at Pete’s apartment, so we better be going.” He said while grabbing my hand bag down where my feet were. “Your luggage is there, so all we have to do is drive down to there” He looked around for anything else that was mine. “Oh, and Pete told me you have to meet the band he’s going to sign to HIS LABEL. He told me to emphasise the HIS LABEL part.” He said grinning. My expression on my face went from alert to annoy. I hate that label!?!
 He laughed. “Haha, I know what will make you happy. I saw a picture of the band, and I’ve gotta tell ya, if I were ever a girl, named Patricia, or gay or had no girlfriend, I would so go for the Lead Guitarist, he’s so cute” He said, in a ‘metro sexual’ way, laughing his head off. I couldn’t help but laugh also.

We headed out the airport and we were sitting in another limozine, and I stared outside the window, looking at the Chicago view. I fell asleep on Patrick’s shoulder and the next thing I knew I was in a bed. Awww, Patrick must have carried me in here. It was dark but I was clearly in Pete’s room. I was on his king size bed with Nightmare Before Christmas covers on it. I looked at his dresser and it had different colours and shades of eyeliner. I smiled quietly to myself and layed my head back down on the pillow. It had a picture of Jack and Sally, looking in each other’s eyes(if that was possible, since Jack had no eye’s) with the love they had for each other. I want that.  I thought and drifted off to sleep.