Status: Umm... I wrote this ages ago... in 2008 and I don't know if I should continue?

Last Request

Six

*Ryan’s P.O.V*
Soo she was obviously looking at me, right?. Ugh how many songs left. This is killing me. Haven’t I stuffed this night up already. I tried not to look at her, but I always found myself looking towards her, like a magnet, I was drawn to her. SHE JUST WINKED AT ME. Oh shoot, i stumbled and nearly fell. Brendon shot me a weird look, thank goodness he got the job of singing, I would be a complete mess. She was now staring at me, she looked happier, like she actually saw something in me. For the rest of the song we stared into each others eyes. The feeling was amazing. This was our last song and it was short, thank goodness, then I could talk to her. Oh gosh I hope they stay, I mean they should, shouldn’t they Pete wouldn’t just leave, ohh I hope not. GEORGE RYAN ROSS the III get a hold of yourself. 
The song was over. The audience clapped, and we all took a bow. Brendon thanked the crowd and then came straight over to talk to me. “Ryan what the heck where you doing out there?” he almost yelled, not loud enough for the others to hear.
“I don’t know I’m sorry Brendon but my gosh isn’t she beautiful?”
“Of course, I should've known” he smiled. “Yes she is very pretty, but no offence Ryan but do you have a chance?” he laughed thinking he cracked a great joke.
“Ohh yeah I guess I don’t” I said, it was true though, she looked as though she stepped out of a catalogue and not a Wallmart catalog but like something bigger.
“I was joking Ross, don’t be like that” he laughed.
“Hey guys what are you doing get down here, I’ll get you something to drink” Pete exclaimed. He sounded very happy, which was awesome, thankfully I hadn’t butchered the songs that much.
“Make a move” Brendon said and winked. We went down the stairs of the mini stage, which was probably set up for bingo nights and headed towards Pete. I tried soo hard not to look at her, I probably looked like one of those friendly stalkers who turned out to be a sick psychotic murderer.
“Hey guys you were great” Joe said as he patted me on the back. “Nice guitar Ryan”. I smiled back at him careful not to look at him too long, as Elena was standing next to him.
“Hey guys what do you want to drink?” Pete asked.
“Can I get a couple of Yaeger bombs“
“For sure, Ryan?” He asked.
“Could I just get a Crown Lager?” I didn’t really feel like drinking but gave in to peer pressure anyway.
“Elena are you drinking?” Pete asked. He seemed to be protective over her.
“Yeah if it’s alright Pete could I get a Midori?” she smiled.
“Ok then I’m not getting you more than 3 otherwise you’ll fall asleep on Patricks shoulder” he laughed.
She went red. “You know that didn’t happen” that didn’t stop Pete laughing and Joe but for some reason Joe hadn’t stopped laughing all night, quite weird if you ask me.
Just after Pete, Maxine and Andy left, Patrick hugged Elena. This made me very jealous. He was my idol and it seemed like in a second he became my enemy. “It’s alright Elena I know you weren’t drunk, but you have to admit you’re a lightweight” he laughed. Elena pushed him away and sat down in her chair. You could tell she wasn’t angry but it was soo cute seeing her like that. It made me smile. “Soo Joe and I are gonna go help with the drinks, and i wanna get some beer nuts so yeah we’ll leave you two is that all right?” Patrick smiled.
“Yeah sure” Elena smiled. How could she be so calm?.
“Joe!” Patrick called.
“What?” he asked as if he missed something.
“We’re helping Pete remember?” Patrick smiled.
“Oh yeah that’s right” he laughed. “Buh Bye” Joe said sounding high pitched. He laughed right out the door with Patrick pulling him.
“Soo it’s just you and me” Elena said smiling.
“Yeah I guess so” I smiled back happy with myself that I actually made sense and didn’t stutter.
♠ ♠ ♠
And... thats all we got up too. If you want me to continue, there might be some disappointment along the way...