Status: Umm... I wrote this ages ago... in 2008 and I don't know if I should continue?

Last Request

Cinq

*Elena’s P.O.V*

Soo Patrick was right this boy was gorgeous. He gave me butterflies. The way he played guitar up there was magical, it seemed like he was looking at me, but I knew he wasn’t. Who knows what he was thinking, probably calling me something in his mind. Ahh who knows.

“Soo what do you think of Ryan?” Joe asked interrupting my thoughts. I could smell marujuana on him, it stunk, but I knew that whatever I said he would never remember.

“Well he is absolutely stunning, and yeah I could see me falling in love with that guy”. Joe just laughed, who knows what at, luckily I was the only one who could hear him, the music was too loud. “Ohh Joe, you’re hilarious” I smiled.

Joe just answered “Yeah I know” and laughed some more. The band started playing a faster song, Brendon, the drop dead gorgeous lead singer announced it as There’s A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought Of It Yet. Hmm weird name, it sure sounded good though. I found myself tapping my feet to the beat.

Pete glanced over at me and smiled. “Now do you like MY label?” he asked.

“Oh Pete you’re as shallow as a shower” I replied.

“Nice lyric there you should tell your boyfriend” he laughed.

“What are you even talking about?” I asked.

“Look” he said. I looked to the stage and saw Ryan staring directly at me, I purposely kept my eyes on Brendon to avoid this, I knew having the idea in my head that this guy might actually like me would get my hopes up, just like with Edward, it all just ends up as a waste of time.

We were all seated on a long sofa, I had a space next to me so Maxine came and sat next to me. “Hmm, Elena so this Ryan boy obviously thinks your hot, now what do you think miss?” she asked smiling politely. I knew she was trying to help but honestly was I that desperate that I would go out with any guy who looked at me sideways.

“Ugh honestly, I mean honestly, he’s hot, but I don’t know the guy at all, he could be a murderer” I laughed at my own joke.

“Ohh Elena, I know this is all about Edward and seriously GET OVER IT!!” she gave me a serious look and then sat back at her original position next to Pete. Honestly give me a gun and I will gladly shoot myself in the head. One guy looks at me for like a second and then everyones all pressuring me to basically throw myself at him gosh I thought it was my life, my business. I took a couple of deep breaths, calmed myself down and then thought. What Maxine said was right, this was about Edward stupid Edward Pattinson, the boy drove me crazy, he broke my heart and is unknowingly killing me with every breath I take. I’m gonna go for it. If this guy is interested then I’m giving him a chance, screw Edward not like he’s making himself sick when he’s with Audrey. I looked back up at the stage, back at Ryan. I smiled at him, he smiled back at me, clumsily missing a note and then almost slipping over. He’s too cute. I winked at him and watched him throughout the next song. We never broke our gaze.