Status: Finished

Shattered Dreams

02

Josaph gasped as Leer’s door closed by itself behind him and the lights went out.
“L-Leer?” Josaph stammered.
“Yes?” Leer’s breath wisped against Jospah’s neck and his back went rigged. “Mmmm something wrong?” Josaph just gulped and King Leer laughed. Josaph sighed as Leer’s hand’s stroked his body up and down, sneaking under his tight thin top before slipping it over his head and drawing his strong hands across Josaph’s nipples.
Josaph arched his back and moaned as Leer slid his hand’s down and up and around his nipples again tweaking them lightly.
“OH GOD!” His cry echoed in Leer’s unlit room. Leer chuckled.
“Well I’d prefer if you called me Nick but God’s good too.”
Wait did Leer just tell me his real name!? …Nick, nice. Josaph gripped Nick’s hands before the slipped into his tight pants.
“Mm nn. My turn.” Jospah put Nick’s hands back down and examined his well chiselled body. “You know you’d be much nicer without these.” Jospah licked around Nick’s earlobe and tugged at his boxer’s. “Even if they do just happen to be the only thing you’re wearing.” Nick chuckled.
Getting down on his knee’s Jospah hooked his fingers into the tight boxers and tugged them down inch by inch, until he couldn’t stand it anymore and ripped them off.
***
“Oh god.” Jospah moaned. “That’s was nice.”
“Nice? That was fucking mind blowing.” Nick corrected him as he leaned over him. “Get it right.” Josaph laughed lightly.
“I’ll try.” Nick rolled his eyes and flopped back down beside Josaph.
“Hey Josaph?” Jospah blinked that was the first time Nick had ever used his real name. He nodded. “Don’t leave for work tonight. You’re mine now.” Jospah’s eyes widened.
Mind racing he just nodded. “Okay Nick. I won’t.” He looked at Nick startled when he reilised he was crying. “What? What did I do?”
“Nothing Jo I’m just so sorry I’ve been putting you through that since you were 16.” Josaph blinked, then shook his head.
“Nothing is wrong with it. Truth be told I belonged to you long before that. I was your’s the day my mom kicked me out for coming out.” Nick tried to laugh but it was nervous and he looked ashamed. “Nick don’t worry I’m not mad at you, truth be told I was mad at myself.”
Nick’s eyes widened and he blinked. “Why?”
“For not telling you sooner, that I loved you.” Jospah yawned. “And can we please leave that for the awkward morning after discussion?”
“Fine with me.” Nick curled his body around Josaph in a protective fashion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finished it in two days yay! Lolz! And ya I forgot to mention he dyed hi hiar sorry bout that lolz.
Jospah (blond) & Nick/King Leer (red head)- http://sp7.fotolog.com/photo/55/61/126/lover_emotional/1260150052597_f.jpg