Who Mugged Billie Joe?

Chapter 9

No ones profile.

Frank lay in the ground with his eyes shut, he was scrunched in a ball pretending he was dead.
He wore some plaid baggy three quarter pants and a black pin up top, his cap rolled up his head and unto the ground.
A few people had walked by Frank already, but thinking he had to much to drink or something.

"Wait! Old boy where are you going?" He said stressfully.

"Come back! I promise I won't bring up speedy again!" He said rushing after him.

"How was I spos'd to remember to feed a fish everyday!" He bent over trying to catch his breath.

Suddenly a cold wet tongue brushed up and down against Frank's check.
Frank moaned a little but did not wake from his sleep.

Billie saw the dog had stopped and walked over to him, "Old Boy what are you---" His eyes widened
and he pulled back his dog.
He quickly shook the man shoulder, "Frank." He whispered thinking he was long gone.

"Yes?" He muttered.

"Oh your still, I mean uh, what are you doing here?" He asked curiously

His eyes slowly opened, "Im waiting to be with my father." He sat up and put his hat back on. His eyes full of sorrow, Billie knew he was serious, he had never seen a man so down as him, it reminded him of himself.

"I know what you mean." He sighed. The dog broke out of Billie's control and rushed over to Frank, continuing to lick him.

"This mutt yours?" He said sounding a tad grossed out.

"Well I suppose he is." Billie made out a little chuckle. "I think he's quite fond of you." He teased.

"If you want your dog to stay alive, you better move him." Frank spat in a sarcastic tone.

"Look, why don't you join us? Id kind of like some one who can reply with words once and awhile." He smiled and tried to help Frank up.

"Why, Where are you going? You can't make me go back there. I won't." He threatened

"Calm down, Im not going back there." He sighed. "Don't worry."

Billie's P.O.V

Franks eyes looked at me curiously, I only talked to Frank once and it was hardly anything, but somehow it felt like we knew each other since we were kids.

"Well in that case, why not." He tried to spread a smile on his face but it came up rather warped.

I thought he was a cheerful person, I guess everyone has the down sides. I thought to myself.

"So, what's that things name anyway." He said stepping away form the dog and more over to my side as we walked on wards,

"His name..." I stopped and thought. "Well I suppose he's called Old Boy for now."

"Creative." Frank said sarcastically.

"Hey, its not my fault! Im just more talents at other things." I said pondering off into my mind.

"Like..?" He questioned.

"Well I sing. And I uhhh---" I don't think I could do anything else.

"You sing?"

Mike and Jason.

Mike's P.O.V

We walked for awhile till our body's both froze, our eyes were struck by a beautiful girl with long flowing blonde hair, she looked around in her twenties, she wore a little black tank top and some jet black skinny jeans followed by a silver studded belt.
Normally there'd be nothing stopping me from talking to a girl, but she, she was really something.
She stood by her car looking frustrated, which having a car she must of been quite wealthy.

"Go on." Jason smiled and poked my rib cage.

"Well..." I pondered. "If you insist" I said nodding at him sarcastically. "Wait here." I quickly spoke.

Jason chucked and watched me run after her.