Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

One

“Oh, come on, Natalya.” I whined, tugging her along with me. She wanted to do this, she’s just too shy and sweet and goody-goody. I was so much more outgoing than her. Sometimes, I wondered how we’d even become friends, and then I remember how I was when I first moved here and no one would talk to me so I picked her to talk to. We’d actually hit it off. Her shyness and goody-goody stuff was really the only difference between us besides our looks.

“Cecile, I really don’t think this is a good idea.” She insisted, trying to wrench her wrist from my grasp.

“Please. You saw how many people went for autographs, we‘ll have plenty of time. We’ll also have something better than some silly signature or picture.”

“But, what if we get caught?”

“We won’t.” I stated simply, rolling my eyes slightly. “Now stop being such a worry wart and live a little.”

We finally came over to the tour bus and I circled around to the back and found the window I was looking for. I could barely reach it, but I managed to crack it open enough to prove that it was unlocked.

“I’ll give you a boost.” Natalya said, lacing her fingers together so she could lift me up. I shook my head.

“Uh, no. No way. You go first. I don’t want you bailing out on me.” She sighed. I knew her much too well. I grabbed her foot and hoisted her up. She easily slid through the window and helped me inside. We weren’t going to risk her going around and letting me in through the front door. It was positioned to where it was easily visible to people, if they paid enough attention to look for it.

I looked around. We were in a room, the door being directly across from me. There was a flat screen tv and lots of gaming systems and video games. I walked over to the door and opened it, noticing that Natalya wasn’t fallowing me. I tossed my ebony black hair over my shoulder and beckoned for her to follow. She shook her head furiously.

“Come on, you big chicken.” Natalya scurried over to my side and followed me out onto the rest of the bus. I poked and prodded around, looking for what I wanted, but I didn’t seem to find it. I did find a cell phone though. I flicked it open and highlighted Add New Contact before I pressed the select button and typed in my number.

I saved it under Guess Who!. Maybe I’d get a text later. I sent my own phone a text and saved his number in my phone as I continued looking around and found another door. I wasn’t sure what it was so I opened it up. The smell of sweat and beer instantly filled my nostrils. My eyes started to water and Natalya was about to insist we leave when something caught both of our attention.

The laughter of four boys coming from right outside the front door of the bus.

“Shit!” I whisper shouted.

“Hide!” Natalya whisper ordered.

She flew under the bottom bunk on the left side and I dove into the closet of dirty clothes. I cringed at what I was going to have to do, but I did it anyway. I shut the door and buried myself in the dirty articles of clothing.

“Man that chick was hot.” One of the four of them said. I rolled my eyes, typical boys.

“Yeah, I got that brunette chick’s number.” A different voice announce.

“Like you’ll call her back.” A third boy scoffed as he said this.

“I probably won’t, but no harm no foul.” The second boy countered back.

“Speaking of numbers has anyone seen my phone?” The fourth boy asked. I could hear shuffling in the background, as if he was looking for it right now.

I nearly gasped as I realized that I still had the phone in my hand.

“I’ll call it.” The first boy stated. I could hear the faint clicking as he tapped the buttons to call his bandmate. The phone in my hand started to ring. I carefully laid it on the floor and slid back into my hiding spot.

The hottest of all the God’s opened the door and scooped his phone off the floor.

“What the hell?” He muttered as he looked at his phone. I bit my lip so I wouldn’t scream or even breathe.

“What is it?” From where I was I could easily see the four boys even though they couldn’t see me. Jack’s phone number. I had Jack Barakat’s phone number and he had mine. Alex was the one that had just questioned Jack about his sudden use of a profanity.

Zack was standing to the left of Alex and Rian was standing right behind Jack.

“Someone texted on my phone.” Jack mumbled. I could see Natalya from where I was. Even though she couldn’t see me, she knew I was looking right at her. She took her index finger and drug it across her throat. She was going to murder me if we ever got out of this.

“What do you mean?” Rian questioned, pulling out his own phone and texting someone. Jack showed his phone to the other three boys.

“Who the heck is that?” Zack asked.

“I dunno. It’s an 850 number. That’s Florida. I don’t know anyone from Florida besides my cousin Carlee and that’s definitely not her number.” Jack stated with a shrug.

“Call it.” Rian suggested. I nearly gasped, but ended up clamping my hand over my mouth in just enough time to stop myself from doing anything that would give away my hiding spot.

Shit. My phone is set to high volume. I fumbled, trying to turn it down, but I was too late.

The chorus of ‘Come One, Come All’ by All Time Low was already blaring through the now silent bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscriptions = LOVE & quicker updates

Anywho, Ashlii out.

It's Alyssa's turn now.