Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Two

“Come one, come all
You're just in time
To witness my first breakdown
Cause there's a mile gone
For every minute passed
When I'm wasting space in this town
Don't call the doctors
I don't need no medication
I just need one more vacation
And make it last”


Holy Shiz! I reached carefully for my phone and attempted to stop the noise. I looked to Natalya only to see her fear-stricken face and wide eyes. I told her we wouldn’t get caught and look at where we are now, hiding in All Time Low’s tour bus about to be caught. What a fuckin’ lie, though I didn’t figure they’d come back so soon.

I noticed movement coming to the closet and I froze. Oh my God…. They’re gonna find the both of us and they’ll call the police. I can’t go to jail and I definitely can’t take Natalya with me; she wouldn’t last in there. If there was one time that I could actually get away with something, now was sure as hell the time I wished I could.

Maybe he’ll just walk away. Yeah, and maybe I’ll be president! Stupid wishful thinking! Why do I even try? It never helps the situation. Fuck, usually it makes it much worse; it practically jinxes you.

"Why the fuck is there a girl that I don't know sitting in our dirty clothes?" I glanced up to see Jack raising an eyebrow before he smirked at me. Oh how fucking wonderful. “Damn. And she’s hott.” I could have been able to tell he was smirking without looking, his voice said it all. Jackass thinks he’s gonna get lucky. He better think again.

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes as he beckoned me from the closet. I made a face and shivered unpleasantly when I smelled my shirt. To be honest, I was glad to get out of the filthy pile of clothes; I would have to take a long shower as it is just to get the smell off me and my clothes might have to be burned. No, I’m not being melodramatic.

“What brings you here to our humble abode?” Alex asked sarcastically and I glared at him. Stupid rockstar.

“Like you don’t know, unless you’re as big of an idiot as you look.” I countered and suddenly wished I’d never said it. Mine and Natalya’s fates rest in their hands, I shouldn’t be challenging him. Now that I think about it, speaking before thinking seems to be a regular thing with me.

Alex scowled and laughed humorlessly. Oh how I wish I could slap that look off his face but of course, I could go to jail for assault as well as breaking and entering. I wasn’t going to give him that satisfaction.

I shook my head and grumbled under my breath before pushing past him and knelt down to look under the bunks. I motioned for Natalya and sighed.

“What the hell are you doing?” Alex asked, scoffing at me. He probably thought I was nuts. I turned to glare at him before going back to helping Natalya out of her hiding spot, brushing her off a little. She looked like she was about to piss herself. The guys stared in surprise at Natalya who was staring at her shoes.

“So you have an accomplice?” Jack laughed and shook his head. “I should’ve known. Even girls have partners in crime.” He teased. Natalya blushed visibly while I rolled my eyes at him. She was always so shy while I was much bolder.

“Of course I have a partner in crime. That way I can distract, while she gets away.” I stated simply, tossing my hair over my shoulder as I walked back towards Jack, making a show of swinging my hips flirtatiously. He licked his lips and I smirked, placing my hand on his chest. “And I’m really good at distracting.” I whispered, my eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips.

I actually wanted to gag a little, because I was acting like any of the other skank/hoes that he one night fucks every other concert that he performs, but I had to get out of this. One more mark on my juvenile record and I was most likely going to prison.

“I bet you are.” Jack said seductively, placing his hand on my lower back, slowly easing it down to my ass. Any other boy, any other time of my life, and I would have smacked him shitless and walked away, but this was different. This was my way of protecting Natalya even if she didn’t know it now and just thought I was being a slut.

“You wanna see for yourself?” I let my lips brush against his ear before I nipped at the lobe.

One little quick something and I’d be scott free. I just had to keep telling myself that.

“Oh, fuck yes.” He mumbled, cupping my ass before he gave it a squeeze.

I giggled and though it was forced, he didn’t notice. I gripped my fingers around his shirt and pulled him towards me, pressing my chest seductively again his. Of course, this wasn’t something I wanted; I’d be just another one night stand to him, nothing more. Then again, that’s what rockstars did, right; fuck and forget? I kept telling myself this was for Natalya and our freedom. He’d let us off the hook if I had sex with him; he couldn’t refuse after he fucked me, right? I could only hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
As Ashlii said, Comment & Subscriptions = LOVE & quicker updates

I'm lovin' this story already. Haha! :]

Anyways, my turn's over! Alyssa's outtie!

It's Ashlii's turn once more!