Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Ten

Cecile’s POV

I scrubbed at my eyes as the car pulled up. I hung up my phone and put it in my purse as Jack walked over to me.

“What’s wrong?” He questioned as he wrapped his arms around me.

“She used the f-word, Jack. She has never cussed before in her entire life and the one time she does, it’s to me. We’re best friends.” I mumbled, shaking my head and pressing my face into his shoulder as I hugged him.

“I don’t think we should go to that bar.” He stated, lightly stroking my hair.

“Why?”

“Because you’re upset. And if you get drunk you’ll most definitely do something or someone that you’ll regret doing in the morning.”

“Why do you care?” I asked, rolling my eyes slightly.

“Because very pretty drunk girls and very horny teenage boys are a shitty combination.” He smiled down at me and I couldn’t help but let out a giggle.

“Then what do we do?” I asked and he shrugged.

“What do you want to do?”

“That’s not an answer, that’s a question.” I countered, starting to feel a bit better.

“Well, the answer to the question that I asked is the answer to the question that you asked.” He stated, smirking.

“What?”

Jack just grinned and waited for an answer; an answer that I knew I was being too stubborn to say, so I went for the next best thing. “Anywhere but here Jack.” I told him seriously, rolling my eyes when his grin fell a bit but he still seemed cheerful. He seemed glad that I called him to pick me up and not someone else.

“As you wish m’lady.” He teased, winking at me and drove off. My eyes drifted curiously across the scenery rushing past the car, only to them drift to Jack. I started to smile but forced it back. No way would I give him that kind of power; I refused to like him, blatantly refused.

“So, how’s Zack? Rian? Alex?” I questioned. To be honest, I couldn’t care less what Zack and Rian were up to. I just wanted to know something about Alex.

“Uhm, Zack and Rian are out. Some party like the one you were at. Alex was still on the bus last I saw him. He said he didn’t want to go out tonight. It was kind of weird.” Jack said, shrugging slightly.

“Oh,” I said quietly. After a pause I opened up my mouth to speak again, but shut it. There was no point in asking where we were going.

“I swear I’m not, like, kidnapping you or anything.” Jack stated after he noticed my absence of speech.

I turned my gaze out towards the window and smiled, but frowned again when I saw the city outside was completely unfamiliar. “Where are we going?”

“Now that is a surprise.” He responded, smiling over at me. How did I know?

Alex’s POV

I chewed on the eraser end of my pencil as I tried to pull a chorus out of my head. I’d been working on the lyrics ever since she walked out the door of this bus.

I took an oath, but I’m giving it up
You didn’t have to see things my way
Nothing more than a casual fuck
Isn’t that just how we operate?


I sang it to myself over and over again, but nothing would come to me. I sighed, stood, and made my way over to the fridge, snatching a beer and popping it open before I took a long drink.

Jack was out with Cecile, Zack and Rian, out with God knows who, and me-I’m sitting here writing a song about Natalya because I don’t want to be with anyone but her.

Let’s drink to feelings of temptation
You and I, we’re an overnight sensation


I hurriedly scrawled the words down in my notebook with the other lyrics. After retrieving my guitar and making sure it was tuned correctly, I strummed along, finding the beat that I’d come up with sometime earlier in the day. It usually took a lot longer than this to get a song written. I played along finding the point where I knew the lyrics should start.

I took a walk for the very first time on the dark side of the dance floor,
Lit a match just to heat things up but I got more than I bargained for;

Mixed drinks, mixed feelings of elation,
I should have known it was a one night invitation.

Don't sweat it, forget it, everything is a-ok.
Just let it, go then its, off to find another face,
I make you come just to watch you leave,
You walk around with my heart on your sleeve.
Don't sweat it, it's over now, our time ran out.

I took an oath, but I'm giving it up, you didn't have to see things my way.
Nothing more than a casual fuck - isn't that just how we operate.

Let's drink to feelings of temptation
You and I, we're an over-night sensation.

Don't sweat it, forget it, everything is a-ok.
Just let it, go then its, off to find another face,
I make you come just to watch you leave,
I walk around with your heart on your sleeve.
Don't sweat it, it's over now, our time ran...

Outside, the brake lights started to dim,
I feel the tension that's been pulling us in.
And then we do it again, so we can feel alright.
Falling in love for the night.

Don't sweat it, forget it, everything is a-ok.
Just let it, go then its, off to find another face,
I make you come just to watch you leave,
You walk around with my heart on your sleeve.
Don't sweat it, it's over now, our time ran out.
Our time ran out,
our time ran out,
our time ran out.
(our time ran out)


So, that's that. I'm done with her song. Now I just had to get Natalya to hear it; I had to get her to understand.

Jack’s POV

“Come on Jack! Where the hell are we going?” Cecile asked for the millionth time and I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

“We’re going crazy, sweetheart.” I joked and winked over at her. She made a face and huffed, folding her arms. Guess she doesn’t like being left in the dark. “You’re so stubborn. Can’t I surprise you?” I asked, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music playing softly on the radio.

“No,” She said, shaking her head. “I don’t like surprises.” She added, not even sparing a glance at my. Why is she such a hard ass? I like her, why doesn’t she like me? I’m being nothing but nice to her. So what, I wanna surprise her… It’s not like I’m kidnapping her! My eyes shifted to her for a moment before I parked on the side of the road and turned off the car. I got out and went to her side, opening her door.

“Come on, we’re here.” I told her and let her get out herself, fully knowing she would be pissed if I attempted to help her. I locked the car and walked her through the trees. She looked confused for a moment before she looked at me.

“The park; why the park?” Cecile asked baffled.

“Well, why not? We can be alone and not be bothered by crazy fans.” I said. I knew I was making an excuse as to why being alone was good even though I knew being alone with her in hopes of making her like me was all that was on my mind.

Natalya’s POV

I had been dancing with Jake for about an hour now. He had bought me another drink after I guzzled my other and I was surprised at how easy it was after the first drink was done and over with. I felt loose and free though I never could figure out if it was good or bad. My mother had always warned me about alcohol and how it messed with your mind, making you do things you normally wouldn’t; to be honest, she was more than right, she was dead on. I would have never been dancing like this or have giggled as much as I had in the past hour; it was the alcohol talking and it was the alcohol running the show now.

More and more people started to show up to the party that we were at. It was getting to be some ungodly hour in the morning, but the whole get together showed no signs of ending any time soon.

"Natalya?"

I spun around, looking for who had called my name. It took a moment, but I spotted who the culprit was, and I couldn't say I was happy to see him. "What do you want Alex?" I questioned, stunned at how slurred and slow my speech sounded. I was severely inebriated.

“I dunno. I didn’t really want to come here. Are- Is Cecile here?”

“Why do you wanna screw her, too?”

“No. I just didn’t want her to punch me again. She’s got a mean right hook.” Alex mumbled, letting out a light chuckle. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, trying to keep my focus on Jake. “Hey, look, can we just talk? Please?”

“No.” I stated flatly, using the same tone he had when he told me that he didn’t do girlfriends.

“Please, Nat?”

“Don’t call me that!” I snapped.

“Just five minutes, please?”

“I don’t think she wants to talk to you asshole.” Jake stated, gently pushing me aside so that he was facing Alex.

“It’s none of your concern, dude.” Alex retorted.

“Well, it might be. How would you know?” Jake fired off his question without even a second of hesitation.

“Because it’s between the two of us and that’s it.”

“Both of you just need to shut up.” I stated, shaking my head slightly. “I’m leaving.” I muttered before turning on my heel and stumbling off towards the road to catch a cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CANOLE! That's a long chapter!

Hey guys, Alyssa and Ashlii here.
Sorry it took so long people.... There were some things going on in both our lives. So I'm sure you can excuse our absense! RIGHT?! Right. :P

Anyways, this has multiple POV's and has a little drama and explanation mixed into it! How fun!

We'd both totally appreciate any comments! We both personally thank all of you who comment. :] Anyways.... Comments + Subscriptions + Input = LOVE AND HAPPY AUTHORS!!!!! <3 :D And believe me, you want happy authors. :]

We love all of you awesome readers!

Your Author Duo,
Ashlii and Alyssa
;] <3