Status: active

He Was Her Big Event

He Was Her Big Event / Two.

My heart beat too quickly as he walked passed me and smiled lightly. I watched as he walked away and I sighed.
My face fell and I kept walking through the crowded, noisy hallway. High school was hard, but knowing he would be there made it all worth it.
I felt arms snake around my waist and I jumped up.
“Alex,” I breathed and settled in his arms. A jolt of happiness set in when I realized what was happening.
“Veronica,” He mocked me, a smirk forming on his face.
“Um…” I bit my lip and rocked back and forth on my heels, my nerves getting the best of me. When I turned around, Alex’s thumb and index finger were pressed tightly together into an ‘o’ and he was humming.
I rolled my eyes and walked off quickly, knowing too well that he would follow.
“Hey, hey, hey. Not so fast there. I had something important to ask you,” He grabbed onto my arm loosly and leaned in closer to my face.
“And what would that be?” I muttered weakly.
“Do you like horror movies.”
“No.”
“Oh… I –“
“Shut up, I like horror movies.”
“That’s a yes?”
“Yes, that’s a yes, Alex.” I hugged him and ran to my next class, a smile plastered on my face the whole time.

-

“Oh, shit, no. He has a mother fucking knife. He’s going to kill her and she’s going to die, Alex, she’s going to die.” I whimpered as he hugged me closer to his body and readjusted his legs on the couch.
“It’s fine, it’s a movie,” He laughed, letting go of me and getting up, rummaging through his drawers feverishly.
Ideas and curiosity flew through my head. What was he looking for?
I decided to shrug it off and lie down, blocking the screaming and blood from the movie. I did not like horror movies by any means. But I did like Alex.
His back was turned to me but he took off his jacket slowly and lifted my feet, settling them onto his lap and throwing a blanket over us.
I sat up and kissed him deeply. It was obvious that I had caught him by surprise, but it was also obvious that he enjoyed it.
My legs adjusted on either side of him and I grabbed his face firmly, my heart fluttered and my eyes wandered his face. So perfect, so flawless.
Too good to be true,
Me, here with him, his face cupped in my hands and my heart exposed on my sleeve, beating heavily.
My hands met his belt, unbuckling it and leaving him to wiggle out of his grey skinny jeans. I took off my shirt with nervous hands and threw my pants to the side.
Cocking my head towards the stairs, he nodded and let me go up them first, once my body met the bed I continued taking off my bra and underwear, smiling as he collapsed onto the bed and I rolled over, on top of him,
“Damn it,” He muttered.
“What?” I asked, the word coming out weaker than I had hoped.
“Wait a second,” He sighed angrily, opening and closing drawers, looking through shelves, finally holding up a wrapper in triumph. “I found it.”
He slipped on protection and slid into me.
Pain washed over me, soon enough pleasure came, my heart beating against his.
“I love you,” I whispered slowly and quietly, still trying to catch my breath.
“I love you too.” I looked over at him, his hair sticking up in about five-thousand different directions due to the sweat.
Those three words were shared between two people that night, one person meant them with their whole heart, while the other, well, they just said it for the hell of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
who meant it?! :D
okay, sexual.
woo.
okay...
COMMENT.
and message me.
i'll love you. a lot.