Dark Passion Play

Synyster Gates is the baby daddy

Chapter 17
(Zena)
-Time Elapse-

My body was on fire, as fireworks flashed behind my eyes. He had a tight grip on my hips as I rolled my body into his and met his thrusts. My hands found their way to his hair and I grabbed fistfuls of it, tugging at it. A sexy growl escaped his throat, as his breath fanned over my neck shooting tingles through my skin.

He bit down into my neck on his mark, and it was like my mind left my body. Like I was floating high above everything else. Brian was my pleasure center and he was keeping me high. I kept climbing higher and higher until I was sent tumbling over the edge, and falling back to earth to meet my release.

“Oh FUCK!” I screamed as he pounded relentlessly into me. I could feel as he finally hit his peak and came inside of me.

“Shit baby.” He breathed, cupping my face and kissing my lips. He pulled out of me, and when he did I felt something wet between my legs, before the baby started to kick and move around. Pain ripped through my lower stomach and I screamed in pain.

“Shit, Zena are you okay?!” He yelled holding my face.

“N-no…Syn the baby!” I yelled smacking his chest and trying to get up out of bed and waddle over to get dressed. I didn’t have time for another shower.

“Fuck! What do I do?” He asked, his eyes wide open as he was buckling his
Belt.

“Get…Zack…and…the…guys.” I breathed out slowly, the pain breaking my words.

I pulled on a shirt and threw clothes into a bag to take with me. I a heard a huge commotion around the house, and shit even broke as they all came barreling in here.

Another painful contraction shot through me and brought me to my knees.

“Come on Zena, we’re taking you to the hospital” Matt said, as Brian picked me up.

“NO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAKING ME TO THE PARK!” I yelled, and Matt got scared. I was pissed off and in pain, deal with it wolfie. They took me down and loaded me up into Matt’s truck and sped like demons into the city of evil. Irony.

“Why…cant…we go…to…Huntington?”

“Because your baby is a hybrid, and in City of Evil it’s actually rare for a hybrid but for werewolves, vampires, and demons in general it’s less risky that way.” The Rev answered. He seemed to be the smart one in this operation.

“Someone…please hold…my hand.” I asked holding it out and screaming as another contraction hit me. This better be worth it. Johnny looked at my hand and shook his head.

“I’ve seen those shows, you are gonna squeeze the fuck out of my hand. Nuh uh, let daddy hold it.” He said and I looked to Syn as pleadingly as I could.

“Please babe?” I asked and he grabbed it without question.

“What shows have you been watching Christ?” I asked and he stuck his tongue out. I clamped down on Syn’s hand and I watched as his facial expression twisted.

“Ow fuck.” He hissed. We finally arrived after 50 fucking hours! No just kidding but with the amount of pain I’m in it felt like forever. They put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me down a hallway as I screamed the whole way.

“I feel like I’m fucking shitting a knife!” I screamed crushing Syn’s hand with my right one. They put me in a room on a bed and hooked me up to a heart monitor and an IV.

“WHERE ARE THE DRUGS!? GIMME THOSE!” I yelled and they used something to sedate me, and it felt hella good.

“How is she?” Zacky asked nervously. Him, Brian and Matt looked like they were about to pass out. Rev on the other hand was prepared and even had the ‘baby cam’ pointing at me. Johnny was holding up this motivational poster that read.

‘GO ZENA!’ In giant black lettering. What an idiot.

“Okay, your sister is about 2 centimeters; she needs to get to 10 she can push the baby out.” The nurse said behind a surgical mask. Zacky got scared and his face turned pale.

“How are you feeling Zena?”

“I feel like shit.” I replied bitterly. A dull pain settled in my lower tummy, but I barely felt it due to the marvelous opiate in my system.
---
It has been fucking five hours, the drugs have worn off, the baby isn’t out yet, I’m tired and angry and this bitch is telling me to fucking push!

“Okay! Ms.Baker you are fully dilated, now I need you to give me a big push.” She said cheerily. I mocked her. Yeah, you don’t have a fucking baby crawling out of you.
Brian hovered over me, kissing my forehead and smoothing my hair and all I wanted to do was scream at him so I did.

“THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT BRIAN!” I yelled squeezing his hand as I tried to push hard.

“YOU KEEP YOUR DICK FAR AWAY FROM ME! YOU ARE NEVER FUCKING ME AGAIN” I screamed. His face was twisting as I squeezed down harder on his hand.

“Okay your almost there, it’s crowning!” I pushed hard again and screamed obscenities some more. Zacky turned whiter than Rev’s ass and fell to the floor as he passed out.

“SOME FUCKING PARTY IN YOUR PANTS REV!” I yelled as he got it all on camera.

“BRIAN I SWEAR IM GOING TO KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS! I’LL BEAT YOU WITH YOUR K-9’S BOY!” I yelled and Matt was crying and laughing, Jimmy just thought it was all funny. Johnny held up the poster jumping.

“One more!” I gave one big final push and I felt such relief. I was so tired. Brian got to do his fatherly duty and cut the cord. I heard the sound of a baby’s crying, and I wanted it in my arms.

“You did great baby girl.” Syn laughed, cradling his hand.

They cleaned it up and placed it in my arms wrapped in mounds of blankets.

“Congratulations! You have a beautiful baby girl.” She cooed and Syn smiled down, he was right.

“What are you gonna name her?” Matt grinned.

“December Marie.” I replied staring down at her. I wanted her to open her eyes so I could see whose eyes she had. She had cute little high cheekbones, lips and a button nose like Brian. But she had my eye shape, and a heart shaped face. She finally fluttered her eyes open and they were a clear hazel. They were mostly gold like Bri’s with a few green tints. I knew once she got older the gold would be more prominent but she was so cute.

“She’s beautiful, just like momma. Now I’ve got my two baby girls.” Syn said and I held her out to him. He carefully picked her up and she stared at him curiously

“Hi December its daddy!” He cooed and my eyes welled with more tears. They all took turns holding her, especially Jimmy who basically bribed her with all of the things she could have. I could tell those two would have boatloads of fun together.

“Oh fuck…is it over?” Zack asked getting up from the floor. He saw her in Matt’s arms and his eyes widened.

“I have a niece?!” he asked surprised and I nodded.

“What did you guys name her?”

“December Marie.” I replied.

“Is she a Baker or a Haner?” Johnny asked.

“A what?”

“Brian’s last name.”

“You never told me your last name!” I said smacking Brian on the chest and he shrugged.

“She’s definitely a Haner.” Brian replied as the baby giggled at Matt’s faces.

“Guys look.” Matt said as he peeled back the blanket a bit. There was a crescent moon on her neck, on the same side as my bite.

“I feel left out now.” I pouted and they all laughed.

“Well check it out, you have a cool bite mark on your neck that nobody else has in the shape of my teeth.” Syn said smiling cheekily and I glared at him deadpanned.

“That was so unnecessary.” Zacky laughed and Brian shrugged.

“Just saying.”

“You’re going to have a mark on the side of your face in the shape of my fist in a few seconds.” I grumbled and he laughed taking our daughter.

“Give me my baby.” Said reaching out for her but he refused.

“Hey, I believe she is ours. My dick helped in this creation.” He said smugly.

“Brian…” I warned and he placed her in my arms.

“Okay Momma.” He said and he kissed my forehead.

“I still can’t wrap my mind around the fact that Synyster Gates, is daddy.” Johnny said making hand motions.

“DO I NEED TO REWIND THE TAPE JOHNNY?!” Rev yelled pointing to the video camera and his eyes widened considerably.

“That would imply that you taped us having sex on one occasion.” I said raising my eyebrows.

“Well actually it was an accident. But in my defense it was the best accident I’ve ever come across.” Jimmy smirked and my jaw dropped.

“No sir.” He laughed and the Rev put the camera down. The nurse walked in and took December from our hands to bring her to her incubator. Brian smoothed my hair on my forehead and I glared up at him. I was still convinced that it was his fault for my hours in pain.

“Zack, your sister is cranky.” Brian said kissing my lips and Zacky came over. I looked up at him with tired eyes.

“How are you doing?” He asked putting his hand on my face.

“I’m tired and I look like shit.” I said and he snickered.

“Well someone is feeling rather peachy.” He giggled and I flipped him off.

“Zack I need a nap, will you take one with me?” I asked shuffling over. He nodded and lay down next to me, while I put my head on his chest.

“What?! What makes him so special?!” Syn protested. I laughed; he was being a jealous bitch.

“He’s my brother you fuck.” I laughed.

“Yeah well I’m the baby daddy.” He said pouting. I laughed hard at his reference.

“Yeah exactly, I’m tired because of you. So shut up.” I mumbled, throwing my arm over Zacky, and letting the much needed sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter i know! *dodges flying objects* But the next one will be longer i promise.
Yay baby's here! Hope you enjoyed the little family moment, i liked the motivational poster though. :D

......Things dont get easier however *snickers*
Comments!

OH! And again with my retarded contest (lol) but Strength of the World is open and for anyone who wants to do it, then go ahead! Also i've extended the deadline to Brian's birthday,(July 7th) since i myself forgot about it yesterday. So lets all make him happy and write nice one shots for him( and my contest) =D

*mV*