Dark Passion Play

Shh! There's a Baby!

Chapter 18

We walked up the way to the house, and I had December wrapped up in my arms, and Brian wound his arm around my waist.

“ Aw man it feels so fucking good to be home.”

“SHH THERES A BABY!” Johnny yelled.

“I know. It’s not like she’s old enough to talk or understand. Johnny she’s 3 days old.” I laughed. He shrugged as if to say I guess.

“I’m going to go put her upstairs. She must be tired.” I said lightly pinching her cheeks. Her hazel/gold eyes looked around curiously. She looked a lot like Brian, she was so adorable.

“Are you tired D?” I cooed and she stared up at me before she smiled, showing off her gums. I laughed as I carried her up the stairs. I couldn’t believe that after all of this time, I had my little girl in my arms.

Our little girl

“Oh my god Brian shut up!” I yelled down laughing.

I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like when she grew up. Why am I thinking about that? She’s only been alive for like 3 days.

I walked into the nursery and I smiled seeing the beautiful room the boys put together. The first thing I did was look up at the full moon on the ceiling, and I thought of the mark on her neck. I put her in the crib and she started giggling.

“Shh…go to bed. Mommy loves you.” I said softly, bending down to kiss her soft cheek. I walked over to the door and looked back on her as I turned off the light. I put my hand on my now flattened belly. A single tear slipped down my cheek and I felt Brian wrap his arms around my waist and put his head on the crook of my neck. He let go and I turned around and he was gone. Stupid dog… I closed the door and walked down the hallway.

I turned the corner to see a growling wolf staring at me. I jumped a bit but then I realized it was Brian.

“Brian you aren’t cute. Stop growling.” With that he let out a loud bark, and I could hear it from deep in his chest. I even found him appealing in wolf form…my god what was wrong with me? I just walked up to him and placed my hand on his head. He went cross eyed to look up to my hand and he tried to sniff it. I laughed as he tilted his head up and swiped his tongue across my face.

“Ew! Brian you know I don’t like having your spit all over my face.” I complained and he kept licking at me.

“Stop it!” I laughed and he did. “Now I have wolf spit drying on my face, great.” I said walking past him and down the stairs. He followed me down into the room with everyone else.

“Tell Buddy to stop licking me.” I said pointing at Brian who snapped at my finger. I could smack him.

“You know we don’t appreciate your nicknames.” Matt said sarcastically.

“I wont stop, you know that Matty. It’s too fun seeing Syn all worked up.” I said and Brian huffed.

“I can see your reasoning. Continue.” He said and I smirked.

“We should tease you for being human.”

“Uhh, that’s normal.” I said like it was obvious.

“Not in the City of Evil.” Matt smirked showing off his K-9’s, which he in fact got grills for.

“Matty you are such a fag.” I said laughing and he narrowed his hazel eyes at me. I cocked my hip and pointed my finger.

“Don’t you give me that look Matthew.” I said sternly and he looked like he was about to laugh at my attempt at authority.

“Oh shit, momma’s angry.” Rev joked and Matt still had that sly grin.

“Matt, stop misbehaving or ill spank the crap out of you.” I threatened, my lips curling up in the middle of my threat.

“You wouldn’t.” He said and I laughed loud and maniacally, throwing everyone in the room off. I undid my belt and pulled it out of the loops. Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky started laughing like crazy while Matt’s eyes widened.

I made a cracking sound and I approached him.

“Come here.” I said running at him with my belt. Matt screamed and ran away. I literally chased him with my belt in one hand, and my other hand trying to keep my pants up. I turned the corner into the kitchen to see his gigantic silver wolf-ness…crap.

“FUCK YOU, YOU ARE CHEATING!” I yelled as he barked and chased me. The boys were on the floor as Syn just watched. He tackled me from behind and put a heavy paw on my back so I couldn’t get up.

“Matt I hate you. I bet you suck dick on Tuesdays.” I retorted and he growled.

“I would still love you even if you did.” I said and he didn’t seem pleased.

“I’ll suck yours if you suck mine.” I chortled and that got him off because seconds later he was sitting on the floor in human form laughing his ass off.

“Deal.” He laughed.

“Oh! But it’s not Tuesday! You lose!” I cheered. Syn whispered in my mind and I giggled.

“Guys, guys! Syn says that the only dick I’ll be choking on is his.” I laughed and Zacky covered his ears.

“DUDE! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR THIS!” He said looking like he would go insane.

“But really Matt you did cheat. I can’t evolve into some magical wolf.” I pouted and he stuck his tongue out.

“I bet this is some sick version of pokemon. I am the trainer and you losers are all my pokemon. And I can like make you battle with other Pokémon’s. And we are probably in some Asian guy’s Nintendo DS.” I spoke aloud randomly, and Syn bit me.

That was just stupid He said.

“Ow Syn! You keep hurting me!” I said repeatedly hitting his nose. He didn’t like that at all. He was so much more easily triggered when he was in his wolf state.

“Why are you being so mean?!” I yelled and he pouted at me.

I’m sorry baby.

“Just don’t bite me anymore.”

My instinct is also telling me that I want to fuck you into oblivion. He chuckled, and I saw the smirk on his little face.

“You know I can’t, so stop. I don’t care if you have to get yourself taken care of, but I’m not fucking you anytime soon.” I said and the guys were quite disturbed by our one sided conversation.

I love you. He told me and I smiled at him. I threw my arms around his furry neck and he licked the side of my face. I called those Synnie kisses; it annoyed him when I called them those

“Guys he gave me a Synnie kiss. I love you too cutie pie.” I kissed his wet nose.

“I want a Synnie kiss…” Jimmy voiced aloud pushing his glasses up. Three seconds later he laughed.

“What?”

“He told me to fuck off.” He said laughing and I cracked a smile.

“Syn you do the cutest things.” I said to him and he just looked at me. I was in the mood to shower him with my cutesy comments and annoy the crap out of him. Our daughter was upstairs sleeping; I have nothing else to do. I heard that if you stare down a dog, it will start barking because it takes it as a challenge. What if I tried that with Syn? ...I just might die…
I stared into his eyes coldly and intimidating. I just dead stared, my lips twitched and he started reading me over I could tell. He was analyzing my body language to see if I was a threat. I could see as something faded on his face, and his mouth began twitching up into a snarl. A growl ripped through his throat and he tackled me and pinned me by my shoulders, and he barked at me.

At first I was scared, but I started laughing. The look of alarm and anger faded into one that was just pissed. Because when he was angry he was scary, when he was pissed he was entertainment.

What was that?! He yelled.

“I don’t know I should ask you! But I liked it.” I smirked and if he could roll his eyes he would.

Are you stupid?!

“No. You are you tackled me.” I kept up.

Zena you shouldn’t do that! I could have really hurt you!

“But you didn’t!”

You don’t get it do you?! I could kill you without even thinking about it, and then I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I did! I can’t stand the thought of me hurting you like that!

“You didn’t have a problem with it before.” I said narrowing my eyes.

You deserved it. I frowned. I couldn’t believe him. He pressed harder on my shoulders as if he wanted to shake me. He snarled down at me. My shoulders really started hurting.

“Brian…you’re hurting me.” I winced and he let up.

Look, just please don’t provoke me anymore. The full moon is near and I’m losing control. Don’t do things to make me hurt you okay? He pleaded and I nodded.

“Okay I’m sorry. I keep forgetting you are dangerous, because you are so cute and you were being nice all the time.” I smiled and his eyes seemed to smile.

“Now give me another kiss Synnie.” I said and he licked the side of my face again.

“That’s right.”

“You guys are so weird.” Zacky shook his head.

“That’s because I keep it interesting. I bring light to Syn’s life.” I said cockily, and he hid his face in his paws. Oh shut up he knows it’s true. I heard a tiny crying sound and me and Brian’s heads shot up. We got up and darted up the stairs. Of course with his wolfly speed he wins. We ran into December’s room. She was crying in her crib, and I picked her up.

“Shh, don’t cry. Mommy’s here.”

“So is Daddy.” Brian said and I turned around to see him shirtless. I liked that.

“Let me hold her.” He said reaching over me. I put her in his arms and he smiled down at her.

“She’s hungry you should feed her.” He said and I took her back.

“How do you know?”

“She told me. I read it in her mind, she’s hungry.” I was so jealous.

“Brian you make me want to like bite you or something. I’m jealous.” I sat down in the chair and pulled up my shirt, and let her do her business.

“I could always turn you.”

“I don’t think so wolfie, I like being human.” I laughed.

“Dude, it’s like I have to fight my daughter for second base.”

“She’ll kick your ass.” I laughed.

“Can I still bite you?” I asked

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around? I’m not your chew toy.” He said and I looked at him with a face that hoped that he would get the irony. He laughed.

“Yes you are. I’m biting you.” I said. I pulled down my shirt and held December in my arms.

“I’m taking her downstairs.” I said and he nodded. He changed back and followed me out.

“Why do you do that?”

Because sometimes I just feel better this way. It’s almost easier, being human is so complicated. I feel natural.

“Okay.” I said walking into the living room.

“Jimmy I got your best friend!” I called and he came running. December giggled when she saw Jimmy, and he took her from me.

“HI!” He chirped, taking my child and going somewhere with her to do god knows what.

“Brian? Do you want to go for a walk?”

Are you humoring me?

“No I really want to go on a walk with you.” I laughed and I walked to the door.

“I’m walking Syn!” I yelled and he nipped at my butt.

“Ow you fucker.” I said and I heard him laugh in my head.

“All day I’ve been thinking about how much I love you. I don’t know what came over me with all of these crazy thoughts. I think it’s the baby.” I said laughing.

I always think about you. He was so cute.

“I miss being pregnant.” I told him, and he huffed.

I can make that happen. He laughed.

“No I do. It’s pretty fun. The whole birth part isn’t exactly a joyride, but I liked being pregnant. You should try it” I said.

I’ll pass. He said whining. He stopped and stared dead ahead of me. His ears twitched and his eyes bled with black. He took slow steps forwards into the dark. I looked up into the sky and at the moon. It was a waxing gibbous, so close to full.

He pounced at something far in the darkness and I could hear them fighting as Syn was the vicious predator. I heard a dark hiss in the darkness and I feared it was a snake. A rush of air blew past me and I turned around. I saw nothing but our house in the distance. When I turned back around I saw a shadowed figure standing in front of me. It had bright electric eyes, and I jumped and a squeal escaped my throat.

It clamped its hand over my mouth, and its nails dug into my skin. They were like claws.

“You may have won the child, but I’m going to take the most precious thing from Syn!” It laughed before it had me paralyzed, and it dug its razor sharp teeth into my neck. The bite didn’t feel like Syn’s at all. It felt like two knives were digging into my neck, and blood rushed out. I felt something burn its way through my veins and I let out a loud scream. I fell to the ground clutching my neck, and seeing as my blood spilt onto the ground.

“BRIAN!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! Does anyone want to guess who? It wont be revealed until much much later though lol.
I know i havent updated in a while, im taking some breaks here and there.

And for those of you in my contest, i still need your entries so i can read them so if you havent sent it to me, please do :)

Comment! I have 73 so far, i wanna try to make that 80 if its not too much.;D I promise the next chapter will be pretty awesome, and way longer.

*mV*