Dark Passion Play

How do you ***ing keep them in your pants?!

(Zena PoV)

“Fuck!” I yelled as a black vase was thrown forcefully at me. I ducked as it shattered on the wall behind me. “COME HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH!” He roared after me as I darted back down the hallway, running as fast as I could away from his manic rage. I usually wasn’t this scared of him; I was petrified as this time. I saw a blur rush past me and he was immediately in front of me and I bumped into his chest sending me onto the floor.
His eyes were a deep crimson red, he had two fangs on each side, and a slight sharpness on the bottom and his ears were pointing a little…Jesus Christ… I tried to back away from him, but he let out an inhuman roar before he grabbed me, spinning me around and slamming my back into the nearest wall so hard color flashed behind my eyes, and my body dented the wall. I couldn’t even remember why I pissed him off now.

“How dare you…” He growled, and the sound of his voice brought me to tears. I barely saw his hand before it collided with my nose and I heard a pop as blood began to flow down my face. I brought my knee up to his crotch and he let go, I took the opportunity to run, and I jumped down the flight of stairs using the railings for momentum.

I heard a beastly growl as he cleared the stairs and chased after me. I turned a corner grabbing a glass object and hurled in his direction. It smashed against his chest and he seemed completely unphazed by it. It just succeeded in making him angrier. He tackled me through a table and wooden pieces lodged themselves into my skin. I screamed as, he towered over me, repeatedly bruising my body with his brutal punches.

I managed to bring my fist up to his face and catch him in his cheekbone, his head whipped to the side before he clawed my face leaving 4 open slash marks before he roughly bit into my neck, and I screamed louder than I ever have. I could feel the venom of his hate seeping into my blood, and my world grew cloudy and dark.

---

I woke up in searing pain, and I groaned as soon as I did. I realized that I was in a bed, and I could barely move. Pain was epicentered around my legs and hips and I opened my eyes to a spinning room. I was under silky covers and when I peeked under them I saw I was naked. I started to freak out, I couldn’t remember a thing and there was a dull pain in my head.

“Morning Baby…” I heard him purr as his arms were locked around me. He kissed my temple and brought me into his chest. I tried to look out of the corner of my eye and I saw black hair and a familiar nose ring. Oh my god, why was I in bed with Syn. Our bodies were covered in thin layers of sweat and then it clicked as exactly what happened.
A flood of emotions coursed through me. I was so angry, I felt used and dirty, I was terrified, I was depressed, I was mournful, and I was homesick. I just wanted this nightmare to end.

Hot tears leaked out of my eyes and some over the bridge of my broken nose to fall on my right side.

“Why are you crying?” He groaned almost like he was irritated. Jesus, everything I fucking did pissed him off.

“Because I hate you…” I sobbed out and he sighed, a small laugh escaping as well. He thought it was funny. I'd think it was funny if he suddenly burst into flames.
I tried to escape his grip but his arm tightened around me.

“Can I get up Syn?” I asked rolling my eyes because he couldn’t see. I bet he was smirking as he lifted his arm off of me…bitch…
I went into his shower, much to my disdain and turned the water on. I took a quick shower, scrubbing his touch off me only to realize now I smelled just like him…fuck him and his products…

I wrapped a towel around me and went into his closet since I couldn’t find my other clothes besides my bra and ripped underwear but I was not wearing those. I put a thermal shirt over me with a pair of his boxers and pajama pants.

“Why the fuck are you in my closet.” He mumbled and I growled.

“I don’t see you pulling women’s clothing out your ass so shut the fuck up I’m not dealing with you.” I yelled and he glared at me, surprisingly he did shut the fuck up…that honestly made my morning.

“Don’t get comfortable. I just don’t feel like beating the fuck out of you right now, even though I should…fucking ungrateful, disrespectful bitch.” I scoffed and slammed the door limping into the hallway. I walked down the stairs and I saw 4 guys outside and a dog running around. I opened the screen door and my face was met by a gentle breeze. They must have heard the door opening and they looked in my direction. I limped over to them and I just naturally leaned on Vengeance’s shoulder since I was tired. He didn’t seem to care though.

“Hey Zena!” The tallest one said, I think he’s Rev…

“Yes! You remember! I am The Rev! And you’re Zena!” He exclaimed picking me up and I screamed.

“Oh dude what happened I’m sorry.”

“Syn…” Was all I said, and they nodded. I saw the blonde and black haired guy and I avoided his gaze. He walked up to me and I stared him down.

“Look I’m sure we got off to a terrible start, but I’m Christ. I just had to do what Syn told me.” He smiled and I just stared at him. I decided he was okay if he had the balls to apologize after what he did.

“Okay.” I said smiling and he high fived me.

“Hey Vengeance.” I said looking up at him from my position and his green eyes just glanced at me before he nodded.
I heard a loud ass bark and I turned my attention to this huge beautiful dog. I couldn’t help but stare at it. It was pure white, but it looked like liquid metal ran down its undercoat. It had intense hazel eyes and its tail seemed to flow like white fire.

I was staring at it and it just reciprocated my actions except it tilted its head in confusion.

“Why are you staring at Shads?” Vengeance asked and I snapped out of it.

“Oh! Sorry it’s just that he’s the prettiest dog I’ve ever seen.” I said and the dog smirked.

“See what you did now! Now his ego takes up more space than he does.” Rev grinned tapping the dog’s nose and it barked. Rev started running and screaming as Shadows ran to attack him. Shads had him running in circles screaming for his mommy.

“Are they always this silly?”

“Well yeah, 'cept for Syn lately. Nobody knows what’s up his ass.” He said and I laughed.

“Maybe he’s just sad because nobody wants to play with him.” I snickered and Vengeance snorted under his bandana. By now Shadows had tackled Rev and they were rolling around on the grass.

“He’s not really a bad guy you know.” Vengeance said looking over at me. I cast him a look of disbelief.
“I don’t believe you.” I said huffing and crossing my arms.

“No, seriously. It’s just now it seems like he’s been running on all instinct lately, nobody knows why besides him, and he’s obviously not telling us something.” He said squinting his eyes a bit from the sun and sticking his hands in his pockets.

“I can’t believe that I’m sorry. Maybe when I see it for myself.” I said and he just shrugged as if to say ‘okay’. The huge white dog trotted up to me suddenly and I barely had to look down to look him in the face. He barked and I jumped, it was super loud.
“Shads wants you to pet him. He’s just being a kiss ass.” Rev snorted and I giggled. I bent down and stroked his fur and my eyes widened at the softness.

“Jesus Christ! You’re so soft! And Cute!” I exclaimed and he let his tongue fall out of his mouth. He tried to lick my face and eventually succeeded in getting half of my face wet.

“Why cant Syn be adorable like Shadows?” I asked and Rev retorted.

“Maybe its cause Syn is one ugly motherfucker.” And I cracked up into laughter, along with everyone else. Shadows howled.

“Best joke ever dude.” I said and he high fived me. Speaking of that ugly motherfucker, the screen door opened and he came out in a sleeveless vest, with a hood, and long ripped jeans. His hair was freshly spiked as well. He was beautifully disgusting to say the least.

“Now that reminds me. Why are you dressed like a mini Syn? And covered in his scent?” Christ asked sniffing the air around me.
“Because I took a shower and used his product, and I had no other clothes to wear.” I replied. Christ gave me a smirk and I flipped him off.

“Hey guys.” He greeted smiling, and I was confused. I didn’t know he smiled…

“Sup Gates.” They all said except for Rev who said.

“Sup ugly.” I tried to hold in laughter as everyone else burst into it and Syn just nudged Jimmy. Wow I guess he really only hated me then. I crossed my legs and sat down on the grass and Shads curled up on me, his paws and his head on my lap. I continued to stroke his fur.

“I think you are gonna be my new best friend!” I cooed and Shads barked, man he was so awesome. Syn rolled his eyes and scoffed.

“Got something to say there?” I asked looking at him and he sent me a deadly glare, causing me to giggle.

You are going to get it later.

“I’m so scared. I want my mommy.” I replied in monotone staring at him the whole time before I completely ignored him and went to play with Shadows.

“Shads, are we still going?” Syn asked and the dog got up off my lap and barked before shaking its fur. A glow surrounded Syn, and he crouched down as he changed into his second form. I watched as his transformation took place, it was incredible, It was just like the wolf inside took over, it had complete control. His deep pissed off growl brought me out of my thoughts though.

Shadows licked my cheek causing me to giggle and Syn nipped my neck hard, right where it hurt.

“So I won’t be seeing it for hours at a time right?” I asked standing up and pointing at Syn, who didn’t enjoy being referred to as an it. Vengeance nodded under his skull bandana and I threw a party in my head. If I couldn’t get the hell out of here, I would damn sure enjoy it when he did. I turned to the vicious wolf.

“Bye Synnie.” I cooed and everyone looked at me in shock. The look in Syn’s eyes was beyond murderous. He wanted to tear me apart limb by limb. Fear briefly settled upon me bur Shads fiercely barked and Syn stopped growling.

I can’t wait to beat the fuck out of you…I’ll make sure you’ll never open that fucking mouth of yours again. He growled inside my head. Was I scared? Hell to the fucking yes. Was I gonna pass up this opportunity…no.

“Well maybe you should get a head start and try keeping yours closed first.” I spat back and I saw the rage burn inside of him. I smiled in fake sweetness and before they left, he shot me a glare that would forever stay in my mind. With a flash of their tails they were off into the forest expanse.

“I can’t believe you actually said that! He was really about to rip the shit out of you.” Christ exclaimed and I laughed.

“You my friend, have some serious balls. How do you fucking keep them in your pants?!” Rev yelled and I cracked up, he was insane. We walked inside, and Vengeance went into the fridge and pulled out a water bottle.

“You want one Zeen?” He asked and I froze.

“Y-you called me Zeen…” I said and he shrugged.

“I’m sorry; it’s just that my brother used to call me that all the time.” And that’s when he froze for a moment.

“Sorry.” Was all he replied blankly before he closed the fridge and handed me the clear plastic bottle. I sat down on the couch next to Rev, and Vengeance took a seat next to me.

“So you and Vengeance, Zena? You know Syn would be pissed…” Christ said smirking. A shocked look came about our faces even the Rev’s.

“God no!” I said.

“That’s just nasty…” Vengeance mumbled and I nodded.

“He’s like my brother in a way, and that would be rather incestuous.” I said. Rev started whispering harshly to Christ and he smacked him upside the head and Christ made a shocked face of realization.

“What was he like to you…?” Vengeance asked looking at me and Rev and Christ slowly got up and walked away. I wondered exactly why they left. When he asked that question, immediately I felt tears push against my eyes.

“Well, my mom used to say we looked alike, but I didn’t see it. His nose was way bigger than mine.” I said and from behind a door or something I heard snorts and giggles. A tear found its way down my cheek.

“I don’t think I spent enough time with him. I was only ten when he left, but I knew enough that I thought and still do think that he is the greatest person I’ve ever known and I love him to death. He made me a promise, that I would see him again and I’m holding him to it, but I think that hold is getting weaker…” I said and his eyes turned to glass.

“Please don’t say that…” He asked and I looked at him in confusion and he turned his head. There was a depressing silence that hung over us, and it needed to be broken.

“Why do you always wear that bandana?” I asked softly, and his glassy eyes turned into ones full of pain regret.

“Because it’s how I live my life now.” He murmured.

“In disguise?” I asked and he nodded. Slowly I reached my hand behind his head, and went to untie the knot the fabric made around his head. I loosened it and his eyes held a strong look in them. As the skeletal bandana fell from his face I gasped. I choked on air as I saw the septum in his nose, and his snake bitten lips with that same pout.

“Zacky?” I breathed out as tears fell like rain from my green sky eyes.

“I never forgot…” Was all he said before I threw my arms around his neck, and he hugged me back tightly.

“Did you leave because of this?” I asked and he nodded.

“How?”

“Syn, he turned me.” He revealed and I just stared at him. I stared at him and I noticed his electric eyes that seemed to pulse, he looked so much more dangerous than I remembered. Syn…seemed to be the root of all problems and right now my hatred for him burned hotter than fire.

“You think I’m a monster don’t you?” He said narrowing his eyes at me.

“Of course not Zacky, You’re my brother, and I love you. I’d never see you that way.” I said a tiny smile turning up at the corner of my mouth. His face softened and I hugged him again

“I missed you so much…” I said and he rubbed my back.

“I missed you too Hun.” He said.

I would stay in this hell hole, if it means that id stay with my brother…
---

Surprisingly, I am having a blast with Zacky, Rev, and Christ. Syn and Shadows were expected back anytime soon and honestly, I wanted that asshole to come through that door.
Zacky and I sat on the couch and watched as Christ and Rev fucked around.

Rev backed him up into a corner and tried to pick him up.

“I don’t want it! I don’t, want it sir!” Christ yelled and Rev picked him up anyway like a baby and he started flailing.

“PUT ME DOWN YOU TALL FREAK!” Christ yelled and Rev shrugged and dropped him on his ass.

“Asshole.”

“Better than being a garden gnome.” Rev muttered and Christ slapped him. To the side I nudged Zacky.

“Are there any cookies?” I asked and he nodded, laughing as he got up to get me some. I barely noticed he left because seconds later he was back beside me with a box of chips ahoy. What?!

“Sorry about that.” He said and I just took the cookie and shoved it in my mouth. The front door opened suddenly and Syn and Shadows walked in.

“Shawows!” I yelled my speech muffled by the cookie and crumbs fell on my chin. He laughed and I jumped up to run and hug him. He smiled boyishly with hazel eyes.

“You’re even adorable and cute right now!” I exclaimed and he laughed.

“And you have dimples!” I was getting excited, but he was so attractive it was cute. I poked one of his dimples and he went to bite my finger.

“Down boy.” I said looking between him and my finger. I looked at Syn and he looked deadly, as always but sort of different. His eyes looked less empty and they were full of life and color, his skin was tanned and in general he looked replenished.

“Hey Syn.” I spat hatefully, and he rolled his eyes blatantly ignoring me. It wasn’t the reaction I was looking for though. But I knew on the inside he was pissed. I don’t know why, but I got an enjoyment out of pushing his buttons.

“What did you guys do?” Shads asked.

“We just sat here talking and fooling around. You know us dude.” Christ replied and Shads gave me a look.

“Not like that pervert.” I said and Rev spoke up.

“But hypothetically speaking of course, If we were…?” Rev asked fixing his glasses and I had to laugh.

“Of course.” I said jokingly and he high fived me, but Zacky smacked both of us over the head.

“Fuck, I’m so tired. I’ll see you guys later.” Syn said heading for the stairs.

“Night bro.” Rev called.

“Upstairs Zena.” Syn commanded and I scoffed.

“Fuck yourself.” I spat and he stopped in the middle of the steps before he turned around and walked towards me with an unreadable expression. He threw me over his shoulder effortlessly and said.

“Nope, I think I’ll be fucking you instead.” He said walking back up the stairs. Zacky, and Shadows looked pissed, and Rev and Christ just looked like there was nothing that could stop him.

“Put me down you cocksucking…bitch licking asshole!!” I screamed and he dropped me on the floor once I was in his room.

“Why are you doing this!?” I screamed again, frustrated as fuck.

“What?” He asked calmly.

“You are ruining my fucking life asshole! You ruined mine and my brother’s life eleven years ago what more could you possibly want?!” He froze and flashed in front of me.

“What did you just say?” He asked dangerously.
“I know what you did Syn. I know you took Zacky from us…” I growled

“Are you looking for sympathy? Because you aren’t gonna get it from me.” He spat back and turned away from me crossing the room as he took off his shirt. I was momentarily dazzled by him. He had broad shoulders and thinner hips. He had ‘Haner 0’ tattooed on his back, and his muscles rippled under his skin…damn.

How could such a beautiful creature be so vile and disgusting?

“I hate you so fucking much.” I growled.

“It doesn’t matter if you love me, or if you hate me because even though I firstly don’t care, I don’t plan on keeping you around for much longer, so why don’t you shut the fuck up and get into bed!” He yelled not as a suggestion but as a command.

I wanted to hang him by his-

“God! Just shut up! I don’t know how you don’t get tired of yourself.” He said and cringed climbing into his mattress.

“Stay out then! If you really don’t care you wouldn’t be reading my thoughts Syn.” I said and a look crossed his face that meant I had got him.

“Get in bed…NOW!” He yelled startling me and I scrambled under the sheets staying far away from him. He reached over and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer into him and I whined in protest. My back hit his bare chest and it was solid. He held me gently and I was confused by it as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck, and I could feel his warm breath fan over my face. His skin radiated a lot of heat and in the cold room I moved closer to him.

He laughed and his body shook. He laughs?!

“Goodnight…” He mumbled flatly and I got scared. This abusive relationship, if you would call it one was so bipolar. I didn’t want to piss him off now.

“Goodnight Syn.” I sighed, and I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! i know its been a while but ive been really working on this story. And Zacky is revealed to Zena!..... and Syn is still an asshole.

Comments!

*(^.^)mV*