Dark Passion Play

Dont Let Him Get Me...

(Zena)
I was getting tired of waking up here. Syn was gone and he was inside the bathroom.

Come

He said inside my head. Oh yes, the first thing I want to hear every morning was his voice inside my head..

“What do you want?” I asked annoyed walking into the bathroom. The steamy air smelled like Axe body wash.

“Get in.” He commanded.

“No.” I simply replied. He was such a creep.

“Zena fucking get in the shower.” He said and it started to get funny.

“No! Are you some kind of rapist that you want me to shower with you?! OH WAIT YES YOU ARE!” I yelled and I heard him snarl.

“Zena!” He snapped ferociously.

“No mister, I’m not gonna shower with you.” I said innocently and Syn was pissed, so pissed I could feel it.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET IN OR YOU WONT SHOWER FOR A LONG TIME!” He yelled threatening me like always. I sighed and I removed my clothes and awkwardly stepped in keeping my back to him. I was so extremely uncomfortable.

“Baby, are you scared?” He asked smoothly in my ear. His body was too close to mine and I didn’t like the way that sounded. He inhaled from my shoulder to my neck.

“I can smell your fear Zena, oh your terrified…” He purred in my ear. He ran his hands down my sides and turned me around to face him. I met his golden eyes, swimming in insanity.

“Not so mouthy are you now?” He said inching closer to me. I could see black start to form around his pupil, and his teeth began to protrude a bit, it looked so scary and if it were anyone else, it would be sexy.

“Your mouth could be put to much better uses though.” Never.

“I’d love for it to be wrapped around my dick.” He said bluntly, closing his eyes as he said it. It disgusted me, he disgusted me, but it lit a fire in me somewhere.

“God baby you make me so fucking hard…” He moaned pulling me into his body, his member pressing closely against my thigh, and by that alone I knew he was fucking huge.

“Did you underestimate me? Tsk Tsk Zena. You should know better.” He said licking an biting at my neck. I felt so scared of him, and scared for myself because my body was loving this attention.

“S-syn, don’t…please…just don’t…” I begged him not to take this from me again.

“Your body doesn’t say no to me Zena, why do you?” He asked.

“I don’t want this, so why do you take it from me?” I ask and a strange look passed through his face.

“Because, I want you and your mine…you’re all fucking mine.” He said trying to position himself between me, but I wouldn’t let him. He squeezed down on my hips and claws protruded where his nails should be and they dug into my skin, causing blood to flow down my body. He pushed me against the wet tile.

“Now I don’t want to take it from you. So why don’t you be a good little bitch and just give it to me.” He said tauntingly and mockingly. I just kept silent as tears streamed down my face.

His tip pressed against my entrance and he slowly entered me. I grit my teeth as he threw his head back and moaned in ecstasy.

“You feel so good…” He said and thrusted into me harder eliciting a soft moan from me. He went harder and faster and as much as I tried to keep quiet I couldn’t. As much as I didn’t want to enjoy it I was. And as much as I fucking didn’t want to moan his name…I did.

“Fuck Syn!” I yelled and it provoked him even more.

“Fucking… say it again…” He growled and I listened.

“God Syn fuck me!” I moaned and he smirked. My hands tangled in his hair and I pulled his face into mine and I kissed him fiercely. He moaned against me sending vibrations through my body.

“Mhmm…baby I love being inside of you…” He moaned, his lips ghosting over my neck.

He hit my spot and I screamed unexpectedly and he laughed in triumph.

“Found it.” He smirked, and he thrust hard into the exact spot every time, and I clawed at his back. Heat pooled in my abdomen and dipped lower and I felt the familiar sensation take over.

“Oh shiit! SYN!” I screamed as I came over him and he kept going. His thrusts quickened, and his grip tightened on my hips, drawing more blood. I could feel he was close as he groaned.

“Fuck!” He yelled as he came inside of me, and I moaned again as my second orgasm hit. He slowed down and pulled out of me. Kissing my neck softly, he ran his fingers through my hair. I had come back down to earth and realized what had just happened.

“You seduced me.” I said unbeleiveably.

“Nope honey you gave it up.” He smirked and I knew he was right. He’d won. It doesn’t mean I liked him, it just meant I needed to get laid.

“I win.” He said smirking smugly.

“No you don’t cause you suck at sex…” I said refusing to look at him.

“You didn’t say that when you came twice.”

Damn… I didn’t look at him, but I knew he had a smile on his face. Fucking cocky bitch. Did I feel terrible that I just got raped? No! Because you cant even call that fucking rape when I practically begged him to fuck me! I hated him even more, if that was possible. He turned off the water and I grabbed his towel before he could. He gave me a glare.

“Lick yourself or something. Whatever you dogs do.”

I snapped glaring at him and stepping out of the shower and the bathroom. He didn’t seem to appreciate my comment because I heard that growl. I went back into his closet and looked around for what I could possibly wear. In the end, I decided on another longsleeve, boxers and pajama pants.

“Why do you just think its okay to just wear my clothes freely?” He asked getting dressed himself.

“Why do you think its okay to just kidnap people from their homes and kill their family?” In seconds I was pinned up against the closet wall.

“What I did or why I did it is none of your fucking business. I’m getting oh so tired of your fucking mouth so keep it closed, before I make sure you wont use it.” He growled and stared back at him blankly.

“Didn’t you say that yesterday?” I asked and he punched me, right in the jaw. Pain shot through every nerve and I wanted to scream. I could swear he loosened one of my teeth, or cracked my jaw.

“Of course. I don’t go back on my word.” He growled and blood seeped from my mouth, and my newly split lip.

“Die…” I sputtered, my teeth stained with blood and the taste of metallic substances swirled on my tongue. I spit it in his face and that seemed to do it. He grabbed me by the shirt I wore and threw me in the other direction, straight out of the closet, and I skid and hit my head on the end of the bed frame. I held my head and I groaned as my senses were on fire.

“Zena, you are just setting yourself up for me to hurt you. Why don’t you just stop?”

“I…refuse…to give up…to you.” I said, my jaw burning with pain as I spoke.

“Didn’t I tell you that you wont be using your mouth for while?” He laughed as he bent down to my level.

“You will give in Zena. In the shower proved it all, you cant resist me no matter how much you fight it. I will break you, I will shatter you into pieces. When I’m done with you, you’ll be begging for me to take your life. And I will.” He growled and for once I believed him. I had nothing to say. All I could do was stare into his honey coloured eyes laced with hatred and murder. He got up and looked away from me before he kicked me forcefully in the stomach. Air rushed out of me along with blood.

“In the end, your only human.” He said leaving me with that. My body was in searing pain as I moved to get up. Goddamn, why was he so cryptic… I stumbled out of the door, bumping into walls as I tried to make my way out of there. I nearly tripped down the stairs in my state. I passed a mirror in the hall and saw my face. I looked dead. My eyes had bags under them, the right side of my face was turning black and blue and swelling. I had a giant handmark around my neck, and several cuts and bruises. I sighed and looked away. I turned around to see everyone staring at me.

They nearly jumped seeing my face.

“Dude, what happened.” Rev asked quietly. I shrugged and walked past them out of the sliding doors. Syn came down after me and I wanted to cry just hearing his footsteps. My bare feet stepped out on to the grass, and the sun was setting. I could hear waves crashing and I looked to see the surging sea way ahead of me. The scenery was beautiful, and the sun kissed my pale skin.

I had made it out to the sand when I sat down and brought my knees up to my body and closed my eyes listening to the sounds of the rushing sea, and the gentle breeze that blew my hair.
“It’s beautiful isn’t it.” I heard a voice murmur and I turned to see Shadows.

“Yeah I know.” He sat down next to me and I leaned on his shoulder.

“What happened to you? I haven’t seen you curse out Syn lately.” He laughed a bit and I cracked a smile.

“I think he’s getting to me. And before I thought he was all talk, either that or I just didn’t care. But this time, he showed me he was serious.” I said my pupils contracting as my eyes widened.

“What did he do to you?” He asked and I started to cry. I explained to him the events of my morning.

“I didn’t know he was that far gone.” He said with a hard look on his face.

“Don’t let him get me…” I sobbed holding his shirt in my hands, my eyes begging. The look he gave me broke my heart, and it seemed to break his too.

“ I cant promise you that. I honestly don’t have a say on what he does with you. I may be the pack leader, but you are under Syn.” He said and I let go of him, holding myself as I cried. Suddenly Shadows was on his feet looking back at the house. His eyes widened before he looked down at me.

“What’s going on.”

“You need to get inside.” He said sweeping me up and over his shoulder as he ran me back to the house.

“Syn. They’re here…for her.” Zacky said looking at me and everyone silently gasped. In the distance I could hear branches breaking, wolfish howls and roars and screams.

Syn grabbed me by my shoulders and looked me dead in the face.

“ I need you to listen to me.” He said with a stone cold serious look on his face, I sjust stared back up with wide glassy eyes.

“Go upstairs, to my room.” He said and I just stared at him.

“What the fuck are you waiting for!” He screamed at the same time I heard a crash and I ran up the stairs for my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Finally!
I'd like to say this chapter is like Johnny Christ.
Short but awesome=D

Comments!

*mV*