Different

F I F T E E N; make up

Our beach trip ended when the rain started pouring down. It was cool though since I wasn't really feeling the beach right now. Between everyone finding out about Aly's abusive boyfriend, the yelling, and Brian and I not being together, it just didn't seem like a place to be right now.

"You should at least talk to him instead of packing while they're recording!" Val said and I sighed.

"She's right." Aly said and then every girl put their voices to use, well not Drew.

"Drew aren’t you going to say something? It seems like everyone else is, so you should too." I said as I packed some more of my clothes.

"Nope, it's your life. It's sad that you and Brian are done, but now it just means he's free and if that hurts you it's your own damn fault." She said and I got irritated.

"Can I just pack in peace?" I asked and all the girls grumbled but leftmy the room.

I sighed and sat on the bed we've shared long since before we started dating. It just didn't seem real that it was over. It felt like it was all a nightmare that I was going to wake from really soon, but it wasn't. My time with Brian was a bitter sweet dream that I was woken from. I know it was wrong of me to be so depressed about the split, especially since I'm the one who ended things, but Brian's always had my heart. It was like I was made for him, but I ended things like a fucking brat.

"I'm such an idiot." I whispered as I broke down on the bed.

-Brian's POV-

Drew had texted Zack telling him that they were at my house getting BJ's stuff packed. When he had told me that I had bolted out the door with the guys right behind me. I didn't want to lose BJ, and I know she's too stubborn to admit that she feels the same about me.

"She's upstairs and in your room." Aly said and I nodded before running up the stairs, two at a time.

“BJ, please stop.” I said as I walked over and started taking her clothes out of the suitcase.

“No Brian, I’m leaving.” She whispered as she started packing her stuff up.

“Over my dead body.” I huffed while taking out more clothes.

“That can be arranged.” I sighed at her words and grabbed her wrist.

“What are you doing?” She asked while hitting my hand, pathetically might I add, as I dragged her to the bathroom. “Brian Elwin Haner, Jr.!” She screamed as I shoved her under the cold shower.

“BJ, calm the fuck down and listen to me!” I shouted as I got in the shower too.

“You’re getting wet.” She mumbled and I chuckled.

“I really don’t care. BJ, I’m not letting you go. I’ve done that once before and I regretted it every second that we were apart. And when I found out what that abusive bastard did to you, he was lucky the cops came, I wanted to murder him in cold blood.” I said and I saw her biting her cheek to hide her smile.

“Your point?” She asked and I bent my head so that the water was dripping off my hair and onto her face.

“Jojo, I love you and I’m not letting you go. I’ll become your stalker if need be, just please don’t leave me.” I whispered before kissing her deeply and passionately.

I pressed her body against the shower wall as my fingers found their way under the hem of her shirt. She moaned slightly and I took that opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth. We fought for dominance for all of a minute before he tongue calmed down and let me explore every inch of her mouth. She moaned again as her arms wrapped around my neck and my hands moved to her ass. Instinctively her legs wrapped around my waist and I groaned as I felt my pants tightening.

“Bri…” She moaned as I released her lips and started on her neck again.

“I’m sorry, Love. I didn’t mean to mess up.” I whispered against her skin.

“Do you know what you did wrong?” She asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, I wanted you to betray your friend’s trust and tell me about something that had nothing to do with me.” I said and she laughed.

“Awe, you’re trained to know what you did wrong.” She cooed and I gave her a seductive smirk that I knew would send her over the edge.

“Fuck, Brian.” She moaned and started attacking my lips. “I need you.” She whispered huskily before the door was slammed open by Aly and everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIYA! I BEES BORED SO THIS IS UPDATED!!!!
OUTFIT!