Different

S I X T E E N; Epic night

It’s been a few days since BJ and Brian made up, and since then I’ve been staying with Jimmy and Leana. Nobody’s talked about it, but I can still see that they’re pissed off and sad about it. I was taken to the doctor and they sewed it up. It barely ached now.

I was currently lying outside near the pool in the hammock I set up, blasting A7X songs in my ear. As “The Wicked End” played, I started singing along. My eyes closed and I mumbled the lyrics, wishing I had my guitar. I sighed.

Tonight we needed to get out. I was sick of just sitting around.

“Guys,” I shouted throughout the house, “We’re going out tonight!”

Dru popped out of nowhere, “Yay!” I shrieked and jumped up.

“Jesus,” I shouted at her, “I swear you’re terrible.” I was smiling though.

She laughed and shook her head, “Where do you have in mind?”

I shrugged, “Anywhere where there’s good music and booze. I’m tired of going to a bar though. Let’s go clubbing!”

She smirked, “Well, there’s this new place everybody says is awesome. You wanna go there?”

I nodded, “Sure.”

A few hours later, we finally convinced the girls to come with us. The guys said they had to do something, but I wasn’t so sure…

We entered the club, grinning. It had bright lights everywhere with some cool rock songs playing. This wasn’t a preppy club that’s for sure. As we got a booth, I got up to get some drinks for the girls and me.

As I was walking back with the drinks balanced on a tray, someone walked over.

“Here, lemme help you,” He said. I looked up and saw a cute guy with black hair. I smiled and handed him the tray, taking off two.

“Thanks,” I smiled, “I was afraid I was going to be coated with alcohol.”

He smirked, “Well, where’s your booth?” I pointed over to my friends who were winking and cat calling at me. I blushed and gave them the finger when the stranger wasn’t looking. They only laughed and shook their heads at me. We placed down the drinks and started talking.

I found out his name was Vince and he worked as a guitar teacher for kids. He was funny and sweet and he was looking in my eyes, not my boobs.

The rest of a night was a blur for me.

-♥-

Jimmy’s POV
My fists shook in rage as the guys and I pulled up to Oliver’s house. How the hell could he hurt his girlfriend, my munchkin. I gripped the bat in my hands and looked at the others who had murderous looks on their faces like me.

We cracked our knuckles and stepped out of the car, walking up to his and Alex’s front porch. I knocked on the door.

Oliver opened the door, reeking of alcohol with red, bloodshot eyes. He looked at us with fear and knew why we were here. He tried to close the door, but I put my foot between it, and pushed back the door making it bang against the wall.

“Hey guys,” He said, his voice wavering, “What’s up?”

“Don’t act dumb,” I said, my voice cold, “We know what you did.”

He gulped and Zacky and Johnny grabbed his forearms. I neared him and handed Brian the bat.

He looked at us all with a pleading look, “What? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I smiled crookedly and saw red, “Oh you do.”

I punched his nose making him groan with pain. I kneed his crotch and repeatedly punched his face until I was finished. After, I let the guys go at it.

Matt stepped up first. He took Oliver’s arm and twisted it until it cracked loudly making him shout with pain. He kicked his stomach and to cease his turn, stepped on his crotch making him scream.

When the guys all ended, Oliver was a beaten, bloody pulp on the floor. Blood coated the floor and spit and caked blood was dripping from the side of his mouth.

I crouched beside him, and studied him. He moaned softly and looked at me, a helpless look in his eyes.

I whispered to him, “Do you know what you feel right now? That pain, that helpless feeling? That’s what Alex went through. You made her suffer for too long. Now, to make up for that, you will go to the police tomorrow and turn yourself in. And if you mention us, we will come back and kill you.” I stepped up and turned around walking towards the door.

The rest of the night, I slept peacefully ever since I found out that Alex was abused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! I finally updated!!!
So Different is sadly comming to an end. After a few more chapters, it will end. Now, do you guys think we should do a sequal, and what about?
Vince

Outfit of the day