Different

T W O; movie

Drucilla's pov

Today was Sunday, which means Alex is supposed to come over and watch a movie with me.

I walk into the kitchen in my apartment and start searching for something to make for break-fest.

But I was caught off guard when two very tattooed arms wrapped around my waist and threw me over there shoulder.

I laughed as the person started to spin around in a circle.

"Zacky stop or I'm going to puke all over you" I managed to get out.

"Aw your no fun" Zacky mumbled as he put me down on the ground.

"I know, but you still love me" I said proudly and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of Pepsi.

I was just about to take a sip when my phone started to ring. I ran for my phone but Zacky got to it first.

"Hello" he said into the phone.

I watched as Zacky and the person on the person on the other end exchanged a few words, then Zacky handed me the phone.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hey, Drucilla"

"Oh, hey Alex" I said.

"Sorry but I can't hang out today. S-something came up" my best friend said.

"What happened? Why are you crying" I asked frantically.

"N-nothing. Just, I gotta go" Alexandria said then hung up on me.

I stared at the phone in my hand, something wasn't right, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dru's outfit
Zacky's outfit

sorry for the shortness, my computer is acting up.