Different

T H R E E; hangover from hell

“BJ, BJ…. BJ!” Someone yelled in my ear and I smacked them right across the face.

“Told you she’d hurt you.” I heard Val say before I opened my eyes.

“What could you possibly want from my life?” I asked Brian as I tried to push back this hangover from hell.

“Your love.” He whimpered and I glared at him.

“You’ll get my love when I don’t have a hangover.” I said as I closed my eyes and pulled back the covers. “Get in.” I said and I heard him kick off his shoes.

“I’m gone.” Val said as she ran out the door and Brian climbed into the bed with me.

“I like your [url=http://www.polyvore.com/nighty/set?id=16885621]pajamas[url].” He whispered as he rested his hand on my bare back.

“Brian, you’re sexier when you don’t talk.” I mumbled before falling asleep on his chest.

----

“Love, you can’t sleep the day away.” Brian cooed into my ear and I bit his chest. He yelp in pain before moaning. “Baby, we can’t start this right now. Jimmy’s coming over with a friend.” He said and I pulled back and got off the bed.

“Tease.” I muttered as I threw on a random pair of pants and a shirt to go with [url=http://www.polyvore.com/tease/set?id=16885661]it[url].

“Me a tease? I got hard cause of your biting!” He shouted and I smirked as I went to go brush my teeth.

“She bit you again?” I head Matt ask as he entered my room.

“Ever heard of knocking? Suppose Brian and I were having hot kinky sex?” I asked as I put on the jewelry while slipping into my black Dcs.

“We’ve already seen it so it’s not that bad.” Matt said and I flipped him off before putting on my make up.

“Go choke on a cock.” I joked and he smiled.

“Go choke on Christ’s cock.” He said and I shuddered.

“Nah, I’m good. I’ll stick with Bri and you can stick with Val’s beastly cock.” I said as Val walked by.

“Since when did I have a dick?” Val asked and I smiled sheepishly.

“Since forever. I’m surprised you didn’t notice since it’s three inches taller than Jimmy!” I said and she started laughing.

“That’s pretty beastly.” She said and we heard the door bell ring.

“YO MOTHER FUCKERS!” Jimmy yelled and I ran down to greet him.

“JIMMY! JIMMY MY BEAUTIFUL JIMMY!” I screamed as I jumped on him to give him a hug. “Jimmy, my love, when can we hook up and tell Bri that we’re secretly lovers and I save the best I’ve got for you?” I asked and he started laughing.

“Well I already heard that!” Brian said as he pulled me from Jimmy.

“NO JIMMY MY LOVE!” I screamed as I kicked Brian away.

“I like her.” A little short person said next to Jimmy.

“MUNCHKIN!” I screamed before wiggling out of Brian’s arms and hugging her.

“Hi crazy.” She laughed and I draped my arm over her shoulder.

“Hey, so Jimmy brought another girl for me to have a drunken mistake with?” I asked and he toppled over laughing.

"I didn't know you were a kisser when you're drunk." Val said as she and Matt hugged the little Munchkin.

"Well I am. So I take it that you're this Alex person I've been hearing about since I came back from Puerto Rico?" I asked as I gripped her hand and I saw that she flinched slightly.

"And I take it that' you're this BJ person I've been hearing about since an hour ago." She said before her phone went off. "Ah, sorry. It's the boyfriend." She said before distancing herself from us.

"I want a beer. Brian, get me one." I said as I turned to him.

"Why me?" He asked and I smirked.

"Cause you're my slave. Now get to it!" I ordered and he grumbled.

"BJ, it's been too long since I've seen you." Jimmy said as he hugged me tightly.

"Jimbo, it's only been a month. Now, how'd you meet the cute munchkin?" I asked and he grinned when he realized that I'd be calling her munchkin for now and ever now.

"Outside a tattoo parlor. We became fast friends." He said proudly before Munchkin cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." She said and I smiled faintly.

"I'll walk you out. Jimmy, did you guys take her car or yours?" I said as we neared the door.

"We took hers." He said and I grinned.

"Good, you're crashing here and we'll have hot wild monkey sex later tonight."

"Sounds like a plan." Jimmy said as he hugged the Munchkin.

"Not even if it was with Jimbo." Brian growled and I smirked as I took the beer.

"Tough shit, Shit Head." I said before escorting the girl out.

We walked to her car in silence as I tried to think of something to say. In the end my logic was 'Fuck it and talk.'

"Alex?" I said and she looked at me. "If you ever need to talk you can always come to me." I said and she looked at me oddly.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side.

"I know the signs of being in an abusive relationship, and sweetie, you've got the signs."

"You wouldn't understand. We lo--"

"Love each other? Yeah, I know. Before Brian I was in one, it cost me a lot and made me feel like no one cared. That's not true though." I sighed as she opened her car door. "I'm not going to stand here and tell you to break up with him, I just want you to know that I'm here if you need to talk to someone or someone to cry to. Hell I'll even swap stories." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you."

"No problem." I smiled before walking away from my new bestie.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow val is beast ^^