The Affair

Chapter 1

Jennifer's mother died from a car accident when Jennifer was only three years old, but she had the most loving father and she was always happy she didn't quite understand why everyone had mummy's and she didn't though, but she thought one might come soon that didn't bother her to much.At the age of four her father showed her a beautiful blue guitar, it was his most treasured thing apart from his daughter of course, Her and her father would play this guitar and sing together all the time she really loved her dad.
Couple years later her dad hadn't been feeling so good in fact he was quite ill.
Jennifer was six when this happened and she got very scared.
Her dad got to ill to play his guitar with Jennifer so she would sit on the bed right beside him and just sing while playing the guitar for him, singing all the songs they loved
Around a month later, she fell asleep with her father she was awfully tired from playing the guitar so much as well. Next morning her father never woke up. he passed away in his sleep..
Jennifer starting screaming over his body as tears came running down her face she keep telling him to wake up but it was to late he was gone...
Jennifer was so scared her farther was the world to her and he just died, she started crying over his body moaning, that day she had lost everything.
She was only six and didn't know what to do at this point, She raised her head and decided to run away.She walked over to his blue guitar and stroked her hand down it,
she then picked it up and put it over her back and walked out that door.

Billie's P.O.V

"Bye Honey I love you, bye Jakob, bye Joey love you all I'm just going up to the shops won't be to long." I said as I was just about to walk out the screen door.

"Ok hun love you too have fun!" Adrienne said with a smile as she was just raising her head from doing the dishes.

Adrienne, my Wife and my Boys waved good-bye, but those two little monsters were far to focused on that new TV we got them. I hopped in the car and started the engine thinking to myself what I needed to get from the stores I got to the store and got what I needed I was just about to head into my car when I heard this angelic voice singing...