The Affair

Chapter 2

Jennifer's P.O.V

It was just like any ordinary day. I was out singing on the side of the road with my guitar hoping to get some money for lunch or something. The other day this nice lady gave me some new clothes for my 14th birthday.
I knew it wasn't that best way to live but it was the only way I could.
I started singing again when a tall young man came up to me and stole my money I had earned that day and then decided to pull the finger at me..

" IDIOT " I yelled at him, little tears were in the making in my eyes, a nice man was coming up to me so I decided to wipe my tears and hope he wasn't going to beat me or something. He bent over so he was at my level and looked at me, smiling.

"You know you shouldn't let those people bully you around."

"So whats a pretty girl like you doing around these streets, you know its dangerous don't

you?" he said, I couldn't take my eyes off him he was so amazingly handsome, and so
sweet to care like that.

"Thank you sir, your very kind. Well actually sir, its not to bad, sure you get beaten

sometimes but its better than nothing." I replied I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful big green eyes.

"Whats your name kid?" He smiled as he got my hand and pulled me up from the ground.

"Jennifer its um Jennifer.." I was kinda nervous he seemed so wonderful

"And er.. what.. what might your name be sir if I'm allowed to ask." He chuckled

"Jennifer aye, that's a pretty name mines Billie."

Billies P.O.V

God, she was so beautiful I held her up and brushed her shoulders for her, I had forgotten all about Adrienne and the kids.

"Do you want to get something to eat? You look kinda hungry there's a little cafe down
here if you want." I asked hoping she'd say yes, I knew I didn't normally do this but she seemed so nice and thankful I just wanted to talk to her.
She nodded and smiled at me I took her hand as we walked down the road.
She started talking about her father and I kinda felt bad for her having no parents and running away from everything..
Soon we got there and found some seats, I couldn't stop looking at her, her face was amazing and her body was just the same I loved everything about her,
then I remembered she must be hungry .

"What will it be my lady" I said trying to make her laugh and she did. her laugh was like an angels laugh it was the most beautifulest thing I had ever heard.

"I'll just have a glass of water sir if you don't mind." She replied rather shyly.

"My names Billie, call me that instead, and I'm not giving you a water, if you want liquid you

can have soda, but water is free and when your with me it doesn't have to be."

She laughed again oh, how I loved that laugh we were sitting on the chairs opposite each other I held her hand on the middle of the table and grab it tightly against my own .

"Your so beautiful, did you know that?" I said leaning a bit closer it her.

"Thank you my father said I took after my mother.. you know your not to bad youself." she said with a spark in a eye .

"Well your mother must've been something alright , why thank you Jennifer." I said cracking a smile.