The Affair

Chapter 11

Adrienne's P.O.V

"Are we going on holiday Mummy?" Jakob said looking at all the bags Id packed with there things.

"No, other whys Dad would be coming as well." Joey said to Jakob trying to be smart "Right Mum?" I sighed and stopped the car at a petrol station.

"Mum...?" Joey questioned getting worried.

"Where going to John's for awhile okay kids? me and Daddy just have to sort some things out."

"Yeah I heard you guys shouting last night" Joey snapped.

"Joey be quite ok?" Joey just huffed and looked out his window, Jakob started sobbing quietly trying not to be heard, I let out a big sigh and started the car up again.We drove for about to minutes till I spotted that girl Billie was with yesterday, she was in a cafe with this blue guitar on her back.I wasn't as mad as Billie as I was at her, she's the one who's done all this, I quickly parked the car

"Joey, Jakob ill be back in a second, I just need to get something ok." Jakob nodded pushing his tears away from his cheeks, Joey just glared at me and looked back out his window. I stormed into the cafe and shouted at her.

"How could you do this?Do you know how many people you have hurt! DO YOU?!?"
she looked at me as if I were mad .

"I'm sorry I don't believe we have meet I'm Jen--" I didn't need to know her name I was pretty mad already.

"Listen" I said trying not to totally freak out "Why did you ruin my marriage with Billie?"

Jennifer's P.O.V

My heart just sunk as I heard those words tears started flowing down my face

"Billies..Married?" I questioned softy she raised her eye brow and looked at me in confusion

"Didn't you know?" I fell on my knees trying to pull back the tears but they keep escaping.

"He didn't tell you?' she looked shocked,mad even insane, but I knew she wasn't lieing about this.

"No...." I said quiet;y "He has told me nothing.." Adrienne bent down and helped me up and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm the one who told you.." She tried a hold smile to make me feel better, but I was pretty low already. then I remembered yesterday .

"It's my fault he didn't tell me." I said sighing "He was trying to tell me something yester--" she rubbed my shudder.

"Honey, he should have told you from the beginning."
With that she gave me another hug and walked out the door into her car, I could see two little boys there, I sighed.He has kids a family..Why did he even bother with me, I'm just a girl with a guitar. who's anything but wealthy...I sat on a chair and put my hands over my head and started weeping.

---Next Morning---

Mike's P.O.V

I went to Bill's house I was pretty pissed at him, but when I opened the door I knew what had happen I quickly walked up stairs to find Billie down his knees with tear stained cries and lack of sleep.

"God I love her, why did she have to go?" He whispered to himself

"Because you've been a right idiot" I answered him just appearing in from the door as he looked around and saw my fresh tears started screaming out .

"I know I've been stupid Mike, but I've lost her shes gone." he buried his face in his hands again weeping.Suddenly I felt guilty for being so rude, I scratched my head and knelled down beside him.

"Listen.. We saw you with that girl a couple of days ago..You don't know how upset she was."
He held his head up .

"I know, but I think I'm in love with this girl." he spoke softy like it was painful to speak.

"You're?" I tilted my head and gave him a look.
He nodded.

" She's amazing, I love Adrienne, but with that other girl I felt something I had never ever felt before.I felt love and I felt it strong, me and Adrienne would fight all the time, but with me and Jennifer" He started weeping again

"Well. I'm in love..." wow.."I never knew you felt this way." I whispered to myself. He walked over to the bedroom door put his hand on the door handle and took a deep breath.

"She took my breath away Mike, I have to find her." He went out the bedroom and quickly walked downstairs, I chased after him .

"Billie" I said trying to get his attention, as he turned.

"Good luck" I smiled at him and he wiped his tears and smiled back and got his car keys and left.