The Affair

Chapter 16

---5 years later---

"HONEY!" Billie said in a very panicked voice at Jennifer his wife who was in the next room.

"What babe." She said coming out of the lounge and into the kitchen which Billie was in.

"There's a freaking Ant on my toast!" Billie said laughing, he knew that Jennifer would come every time he called, Jennifer sighed and picked off the Ant.

"Happy now?" Billie shook his head.

"No.." Jennifer raised her eye brow at him

"Well then what do you want now." he cheekily smiled at her.

"I want a kiss." she smiled back at him and gave him a short but passionate kiss.

"Baby." she said rubbing his shoulder.

"Yes baby." he kissed her gently down her neck she quickly pulled away just to tease him.

"Lets go shopping!!"
Billie sighed deeply and looked and smiled at her he put down his coffee,
and walked over to her and grabbed her waist .

"Okay but I'm not waking up the baby this time, last time I did he cried for ages." Jennifer smiled at him and nodded and walked upstairs to the nursery there was little Mark sleeping soundly in his cot. She gently lifted her little baby up and placed him in her arm's smiling at him,
who was still fast asleep, she gently walked down stairs Billie came up to Jennifer and rubbed her shoulders as they looked down at there 6 month old baby.

Billie's P.O.V

I quickly got my car keys and joined Jennifer who was outside putting the baby into the car seat .

"There, done." she said and got into the passengers seat, I went to the car and closed the door.
God everything was just fitting in, I was happy Jennifer was happy and our little baby was everything we could have wished for if not more, I thought to myself just trying to find a car park in this mall I sighed.

"Where never going shopping on a Saturday again." Jennifer just giggled it took us aleast 10 minutes just to find a park.
We finally found one, Jennifer was just helping mark out of the car seat and into the pram while I locked up the car.
Jennifer was just looking for some new clothes for the baby when mark started crying so I took him out of the shop and was just rocking him back to sleep he was so peaceful he had the same eyes as me, and the smallest little fingers.
Yet I was distracted by this teenager who was smoking he looked around 17.
Jennifer told me to quit because it would be bad for the baby but I totally agreed with her. Still it looked pretty tempting to start again.

"JOEY!" I heard a women call, "It's time to go come on, John's waiting."
The teenager turned around, I gasped.

"...Adrienne?" I put the baby back in the pram, wow she looked just the same as she left me. God shes beautiful, I thought to myself she just stared at me still in shock I ran up to her and held her tightly tears pouring out of my eyes she was still in shock and didn't move.

"Dad?" the teenager said pulling the cigarette out of his mouth

"Joey!" I ran up to him holding him tightly.

"Look at you your so tall!" I said smiling and scuffling his hair he smiled back.

"I missed you Dad, you don't know how awful its been without you." tears started flowing down our eyes.

"Where's Jakob?" I asked looking around for him.

"He's with John at home" Adrienne replied suddenly.

"Oh.." I said yet I was still thrilled to see my son Joey, I had missed him so much. Jennifer ran up beside me smiling.

"I picked out the prefect...oh..er..hey.."