The Affair

Chapter 5

Billie's P.O.V

I just started to wake up stretching my arms around Adrienne's as I turned my head toward...It wasn't Adrienne I was starting to freak out. Then I remember what happened last night oh god I'm in trouble I thought, but then I really liked this girl like alot she was so beautiful and sweet. I gently shook her.

"Wake up, babe listen I gotta um go to work."

"Uh oh morning honey ok ill just get changed." We both got up quickly I still couldn't stop staring at her and she couldn't stop staring at me .

"you wanna lift" I said

" no its fine I can walk" as she picked up her blue guitar and put it round her back getting ready for another day.

So I just headed outside and kissed her for a good minute or two and grabbed that ass, as I smiled cheekily at her and then let go and headed in my car and drove back home, I didn't wanna say I was going to my wife's cause wow, that would be pretty awkward. I finally arrived home I felt abit guilty for last night though and headed up stairs into I and Adrienne's room and snuck in bed.

"Hun, where have you been? Adrienne said she didn't sound to worried though probably because I normally go out with some mates some nights.

"Oh, um I was just out with Mi..ke's yes I was just out with Mike..all..night.. that's right.." Adrienne just smiled and feel asleep beside me...
But I couldn't sleep after that, not after what I had done, although I really like this Jennifer girl.. what was I saying! I'm married I mean I can't do that, that's just wrong I thought to myself.
It was 8 o'clock now and I thought it must be time to wake the kids up for school.
I let Adrienne sleep in while I make the kids breakfast and wake them up.

"Wake up kids you have school today come on, up! up!" I said shaking the boys beds
and then I went to cook them pancakes, I suppose that was what boys ate I didn't really know, Adrienne normally feeds them so I made the pancakes and there they were watching that damn idiot box again.

"Boys stop watching that damn thing I made you breakfast."

"I want moms pancakes yours are pitiful Dad." Joey said smiling at me. Cheeky boys they were I thought, "No moms sleeping and I make the best damn pancakes so eat up."
They just kept laughing I couldn't help but laugh myself, Soon the boys had packed there school bags and I dropped them off as I was heading back home in my car thinking about Jennifer in fact I just couldn't stop thinking about her, I missed her so much and I started to wonder how she was doing, I decided to check up on her, I figured shed be at the same place she was yesterday..

Jennifer's P.O.V

I wonder if ill ever see him again I thought to myself as I was playing my dads guitar.
What if hes forgotten me.. Maybe last night meant nothing I thought just trying to get him out of my mind, but then maybe it did mean something I pondered my thoughts as I was just playing this song on my guitar over and over...
Oh my god, its him I thought he was just coming around the corner in his car.
I put my guitar down and walked up to the car.

"Heyyyy uhh babe, how are you?" he said as he came outta the car and put his arm over my shoulders he looked abit shaky though which was pretty strange..
I kissed him on the check

"I'm great, last night was wonderful."

"Ah any time." he said and winked at me.

I wasn't sure what he meant by that though, did he mean it wasn't serious? I got kinda confused but I didn't show it.
We talked about my life for awhile, but I didn't know much about him.

"Enough about me, what about you? you're so smart and kind, I find it kinda silly how your not taken and all."

"oh, me? (I nodded to him) well..