The Affair

Chapter 4

No one's P.O.V

Adrienne started to wonder where Billie had got to,but then she thought he probably bumped into Mike on the street I beat there out drinking again 'oh those silly boys' she said with a smile on her face, though she felt bad for the fighting Bill and her and done recently she knew what a wonderful man he must have been to forgive her. She always blamed herself for fights they had.

Back in the car with Billie and Jennifer
they were getting closer and closer to each other, Billie put his arm around her as he was driving with his spare hand they soon they came to Tres house..

Jennifer's P.O.V

"So this is your house is it." I said looking around "Its so beautiful."
Billie just smiled at me and scratched his back but he looked like he was hiding something. Then he started laughing.

"Babe ha ha you haven't even gone inside yet."
His hand was getting tighter around my waist but I kinda liked it and he'd kiss my check every now and then as he was showing me around.

"You want a drink? I think I need one." He said as he put his hands over his face rubbing his forehead.

"Sure.. But I'm only 14.." I said I didn't want to sound like a goody good but I was and it was well illegal in all.

"Ah... one or two glasses never hurts." He said rubbing his hand on my back

so I just said "oh well alright then" as he poured me a glass and poured himself one after a little while there was no drink left, I was totally waisted and so was Billie he started talking about flying toast or something crazy, and thats when he pushed me to the ground,

"Baby I .. I waaannnt sex!!" he said kinda waisted in all, I just smiled but he took that smile as a yes and started licking me and undoing my clothes before I knew it, it was over. The next morning, I woke next to him in his bed, I was only 14 still it was the best night of my life he was cuddling me in his sleep, he's to cute I couldn't believe it I just went back to bed and waited for him to wake up.