The Affair

Chapter 7

Billie's P.O.V

"I'll have two espresso's thanks." I said to the counter dude just getting my change from my wallet

"That's 6 dollars and 48 cents sir." Wow coffees gone up I thought to myself as I raised my eyebrows and gave him the change.

"Why don't we go find a table." I said to Adrienne putting my hand around her waist.

"Sure babe." We found a nice table and the back corner of the shop and sat down opposite each other . I felt so nervous like id get caught by Jennifer even though that shop she played by was three blocks away.. I started twiddling my thumbs.

"Baby you want to tell me something?" Adrienne asked as the waiter gave us our coffee.She probably could tell something was up by now and my nervousness wasn't helping.

"Uh no um.. I'm fine." I said looking down at the table.
she took a sip out of her coffee and half smiled trying to act like it wasn't a big deal

"Oh, well ok then." We were silent for around three minutes as she stared into her empty cup of coffee and I put my hand on my chin staring at the pictures on the wall trying to act like there was nothing to hide but it was getting harder...

"Bill" she always called me that when she was upset.

"..yes?" I replied as I stared up at her

"We should go..Joey and Jakob still need to be picked up from school ." I nodded,though they didn't finish for another hour...The whole drive to the school was silent I parked outside the school waiting for the bell in ring then tears started running down my face I couldn't hold it in any longer but I just had to, I turned my head to see my wife crying beside me I wiped my tears and faced her.

"Adrienne..baby whats wrong?"

"I tried not to cry I really did.. Its just your not acting the same anymore was it something I did? Bill if it was I'm so sorry....."

"No.. don't apologize you did nothing wrong Its ok I just need to sort out some stuff that's all.." I said as I started tapping the wheel

"Babe.. You know I love you..Don't you?" I kissed her on the check and slowly leaned back "Yea I know..I love you to.."

Adrienne's P.O.V

Somethings up with Billie hes just not the same I thought as I was wiping my eyes
I knew he was hiding something I knew something was wrong..I just couldn't put my finger on it.. the bell rang.

"School must be finished.." Billie said
I didn't think I needed to reply
The boys came running out carrying there school bags
Billie smiled saying,

"beat they wanted to get back to that idiot box again"

"Yea probably." I laughed.

"Hi mum hi dad!!" Joey and Jakob both said as they got in the car and Billie started the engine.

"Hey you two,what did you guys learn today?" Billie asked smiling at them from the rare view mirror.

"Nothing.." Jakob said staring out the window.

"I learned about dinosaurs and stuff" Joey said, Well atleast one of our boys was getting a good education I thought and smiled to myself.

Billie Joe's P.O.V

Oh God, I thought to myself I made my wife cry I love my wife I don't want to do this to her...
We finally got home after all the school traffic! man, mom's and dad's can be crazy
behind the wheel.I quickly got out of the car and unlocked the door and got inside
to make myself some coffee, I really needed it I couldn't stop stressing.

"Billie, want me to make that for you?" Adrienne said just entering the kitchen
I was just getting the coffee mix out of the draw.

"Ah well I think ill make it today, you want any?" I felt guilty and wanted to make it up some how I but knew coffee wouldn't cover it.
Her eyes gleamed down at the kitchen floor maybe offering wasn't a good idea I thought.

"No.. I think I'm going to have a rest up stairs.." she said that like she made it up just then
I knew she was upset about me hiding something but she didn't even know what it was..
I went over to the lounge with the boys to watch some cartoons and shit while drinking my coffee, thinking it would make me feel less guilty, but it didn't really help, I decided to go upstairs with Adrienne and rest on our bed together, I opened the door and there was my baby fast asleep, so I got in on the other side and feel asleep beside her.

Jennifer's P.O.V

"So what does he look like, is he cute?" Kate asked as she just left the couch to put more pop corn in the microwave I giggled.

"Yes, hes wonderful he has the most beautiful green eyes and soft black hair..." I said just grazing up into the ceiling imagining us together.

"I know we have only meet twice but I already love him...Is this normal? I asked as Kate was just coming back from the kitchen she stare at me and smiled

"Honey your in love it doesn't matter how many times" What she said sounded so true that night we decided to search up his house in the phone book luckily I remembered his letter box number from the night before.

"YAY!!" I said as soon as we found it we got the phone and I called it

"bring,bring,brong,bring" still no answer maybe he was out I sighed .

"Heyo this is Tre Cool's answering thingy please leave your name, number and if you want sex or not after the beep.BEEP!" oh I thought to myself.. he did say he had a flat mate..

"Hey babe um this is a message for Billie just felt like calling ok well..cya".

"I think I wanna go back Kate.." I suddenly felt worried if Billie would try to visit me and I weren't there..

"Whats wrong?" she looked rather puzzled.

"Nothing..I just want to go back I'm sorry." I Lied looking down at the floor.

"Alright.." she still looked rather puzzled as she dropped me off in her car.