The Affair

Chapter 9

Mike's P.O.V

I just couldn't control my anger, what a jackass Billie must be doing that to his wife! I thought while putting my hands on my face I decided to go down stairs to look after Adrienne's kid's for her.

"You guys want some lunch?" I said sadly, but trying to crack a smile so the kids wouldn't know anything, "let's go to chucky cheese" the boys were thrilled.
I walked upstairs .

"I'm just taking the boys out so you can have some time ok?" I said softly
She didn't reply but I didn't think she needed to,today just wasn't her day.I took the kids and the car and went off.

Billie's P.O.V

"mmm that was great hun." Jennifer said turning her head to me, on we where on Tre's bed just lying there and I put my hand round her shoulder.

"Sure was, you really know what your doing." I said trying to catch a breath from all the excitement before. We just snuggled each other happily, then I looked at my watch. Damn I thought I better get back to Adrienne, I sighed.. I forgot, maybe ill do it next time I see Jennifer..

"Babe..I got to go to work again"
she kissed me sweetly

"Okay ill just get dressed" and so we both did.
We hoped in my car and I dropped her off at her little spot by that shop.
I was just heading towards the door .

"strange" I thought to myself "TVs not on" I went inside and the kids weren't there.

"Babe" I shouted "I'm back from Mikes."
No reply.. so I went upstairs the door was shut I slowly opened it to find my
tear stained wife trying to pull back the tears that were coming, she just sat on our bed all I could hear was her weeping I came and sat right beside her,

"You alright hun?"
she looked up at me wiping her tears

"Yea.. must of had a bad dream." she looked away from me and stared at the door.

"Alright." I said putting my arm around her shoulder and kissing her lip's passionately.

"Mike took the kids out if your wondering where they went." she said and gave me the most coldest eyes I had ever seen then she walked out of our room and stormed down stairs.

"oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit" I said quietly to myself, what the hell do I do! tears starting pouring down my face .

---2 hours later---

Mike's P.O.V

"It's not human to spend THIS long at chucky cheese Jakob." I said with a very impatient look. Joey and Jakob were STILL!! playing in the play ground I swear its been forever, and now my ass is numb. I got up,

"Boys time to go home." they sighed at me and followed me into the car. I know how hard this must be for Adrienne, God that Billies an jackass for doing that to her, doesn't he know he has a family! I thought as I tapped on the steering wheel in the car.
When we got back to Billie's house, I saw Adrienne trying to make dinner. Jakob quickly ran past me and into the kitchen.

"MUM! guess what?" she raised her head trying not to cry, "What darling?"

"There's a new slide and when you go down it, its really cool! and and uncle Mikey got us food and and stuff." I came up to him and scuffled his hair.

"Hey why don't you watch TV with your brother, Joey for awhile." Jakob nodded and walked over to the TV.

"Adrienne" I said softy "It's ok to be upset.. Does Billie know that you know yet?"
Adrienne sighed

"I'm not sure, hes been in our room for over two hours now, I told him you had the boys he looked so shocked.."
I patted Adrienne on the back.

"Don't worry about him, you just do what you think is best alright?" she nodded while chopping up carrots for tonight's dinner.