Status: I will try to post once a week, twice at the most but only if I get feedback ;)

Two Worlds Collide

Talks

MAY’S POV

As I made my way over to my locker, everyone laughed and pointed. What’s everyone laughing at I thought. I saw Maddi at her locker, so I decided to mess with her.

I slammed into her, knocking her to the ground, and then opening my locker. “Hey, Maddi dearest. What are you doing on the ground, love?”

She rolled her eyes, and picked herself off the ground. “You suck,” she said, and then walking off with her stuff.

I turned to see Savannah and Lauren walking toward me, laughing. “Hey guys, do you know why everyone is laughing?”

“Yeah,” Savannah burst out into laughter, “you’ve gotta check it out!” She handed me her phone.

I had a smile on my face, when she gave me her cell phone. My smile faded when I realized what they were laughing at. A naked picture of me.

Then it hit me, the first day of school, in the morning. When I had stole the shower from Maddi.

I ran into the bathroom quickly before Maddi got in. I locked the door so she couldn’t get in, and then turned on the water. As I went on with my shower, I heard the banging suddenly stop; I thought she had given up. So I went through the next two minutes or so, peacefully. I heard a cracking noise, but I ignored it. The shower curtain ripped open, revealing my naked body to Maddi and her cell phone.

“Maddi! She did this!” I squealed.

“Yeah, well she must have sent it to half of the people in the school. That half sent it to the other half, so I’d be surprised if someone didn’t have the picture.” Lauren explained.

“I heard that someone printed that picture, because it’s all over the school! It’s not just on cell phones anymore.” Savannah told me.

“Ugh!” I groaned, “She’s good, but two can play that game!” I laughed evilly.

MADDIE’S POV

The bell rang at the end of English class, and Mr. Wilson had been giving me the evil eye. Or eyes.

“Miss Smith, see me after class,” he had said.

“Okay, what is it? You’ve been giving me the evil eye all period.” I crossed my arms.

“Maddi, I know what you did to your sister. I think you need to fix it.”

I stomped my foot, “It’s none of your business! The whole school was gonna see her naked in bed sometime or another!”

“I’m saying that, that’s not right. You took it too far this time!”

“Oh, save your lectures for class,” I mumbled.

“Sweetie, just think about it,” He said trying to calm things down. “I’ll see you later.”

As I walked out of his classroom, I thought to myself, our first fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the readers, reading this story and commenting.

More comments please?
Sorry if I'm sounding pushy.