Status: AcTiVe!!! :)

Just Slightly Crazy

Chapter 2

Farewell, all my friends in textbooks, I'm going home
Cuz my blood cells cannot depend on the weather in photographs
There's a light show out my window somewhere way up there


* * *

Light filled the air and spread over the small town of Clarksville making everything seem bright and happy even after that terrible storm yesterday night. A pleasent wind swept through the once again green trees that covered the green ground. It seemed I was the only person in the entire county who seemed to be in a foul mood.

Annoyance spread through my body as I tugged on the floral skirt I was forced to wear that came just above my knees letting everyone see my exposed and deathly pale, chicken legs. A frown was placed on my face on this matter as I did not wear anything than came shorter then below my knee. I groaned when my mom told me to stop stretching the skirt out. How could I? I am being forced to wear something I don't like. I'm telling, their trying to get me in the hooker business!

"Why do I have to wear this anyway?" I grumbled as my family and I walked up a simple walk-way to a very nice house. My parents didn't answered me. Once we reached the door my dad rung the bell thing and a minute later a happy woman opened the door for us and we entered the pretty house, and much to my surprise it was even more beautiful inside then outside. "Wow," I whispered as I moved my left hand off of the helm of my skirt and to the inside of my elbow of my right arm and held in to hide my nonexistent chest.

"Wow Lacy we've grown so much since I last saw you," the women said knocking me out of my own little wonderland. I couldn't say anything more before she enveloped me in an embrace. She let go with a smile still on her very pretty face that her brown curly hair framed. "Hello," I said shyly not knowing how to respond. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Your probably don't remember me," she laughed her teeth showing as she did, "I'm Dennis Jonas, although just call me Dennis." "Uhm its nice to re-meet you." I smiled a simple little smile to satisfy her, which it did and she moved to another room. Hmm that name Jonas sounds familiar ...

"I've met these people before?" I asked my parents in a whisper. All they did was nod, great parents I have, huh? After a minute Dennis returned with a boy older me by maybe 3 years older than me. "This is my son Joe," Dennis said, introducing the pretty sexy- what was I about to say! Oh my god! I am becoming like a hooker!

Someone nudged me on the shoulder. I snapped my head in the direction in which the person touched me, "yes?" It was my mother. "Are you alright?" Did I gasp or something? Well, there goes my chances of ever becoming friends with him. "Uh yea, just remembered I left my laptop on with my story on it and that the stories probably going to get erased," I said, using my wit to come up with an excuse for whatever weird noise or motion I did.

"Oh, okay," my mom said giving me a weird look. I gave a forced dry laugh to come off as casual, although my face turned to a frown when they began their conversation up again. "Almost forgot," Dennis exclaimed before turning to Joe, "can you take Lacy to meet your brothers?" Joe nodded and looked at me with stunning hazel eyes. I could almost here the "insert sigh here" in the back of my mind. "Come on," he said in a velvety, yet bored voice, and of course I followed him through the room he came from.

Things were silent as we were now walking down a hall way before he sighed and turned to me a smirk on his face. "So, we meet again Lacy," he laughed. "Uhm I guess," I said, slightly creeped out by this point. "Haha sorry that made me sound like a rapist," he laughed as he stopped at very strong looking door that would need like a bulldozer it seemed to break it down. He opened it and gestured for me to enter, "ladies first." With a confused expression on my face I entered the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters in one day!! I'm such a beast!! Hahaha! Anywho I forgot to mention earlier that the JoBros are going to be famous and stuff. Also the hooker joke is an idea I got from my friend the other day and it will be around for a while. This is kinda short so sorry... uhm ... oh and also it would be nice to get comments, i like criticism cuz it helps me become a better writer.

Lacy's Outfit
Begging Lyrics: Owl City-Dear Vienna