Status: Okay! I really really like this one. So I'll be working on it as much as I can.

Kissing You Goodbye

Drama Queen

"Christina, what are you doing tonight?" Michael said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Why?" I said raising an eyebrow. 

"Because you need to get rid of that douche bag boyfriend of yours. And a friend of mine is coming to town. And he asked about you."

"Riley isn't a douche bag."

"How many times has he cheated on you?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. And you keep giving him more chances."

"He apologized."

"How many times are you going to fall for the 'I'm so sorry Christina, but if you'd pay more attention to me and less to swimming I wouldn't cheat' excuse."

"But you don't understand."

"Phelps! Get your ass in the pool and stop flirting with Lattimer." Bob Bowman, Michael's coach yelled since I had distracted Michael from practicing.

"Me flirting with Chrisy Chris Chris...pfft... Nah. She's practically my sister."

"Good. Now get in the pool."

"Sorry Bob, he started talking to me." I said as I walked over to Bob. 

"So what does Ron have you doing as a warm up?" Ron Parlette, my coach, and Bob have been best friends forever and they get practice routines off of each other. 

"Well yesterday he had me swim an 1000 skps. And I don't know what he's having me swim today."

"You should ask him to bump that 1000 up. It'll make you so much better than you already are."

"Okay. Thanks." 

Wake up your a drama queen 
Carry on like your supposed to be 
Get away hurry up come on 
Get away gotta get up and go


"Could you hold on?" Riley was calling me again, probably to complain about me having swimming. Bob just nodded, "Hey."

"What are you doing?"

This is going to piss him off, "Sitting at the pool watching Michael swim. You?"

"Why are you always at the fucking pool?"

"Uhh? Maybe because I'm an Olympic swimmer. Therefore I have to train." I said as I stood up and walked out of the pool area, "I don't criticize you when you want to skateboard."

"I don't revolve my world around skating."

"My ass you don't. And when you're not skating your either yelling at me or cheating on me."

"I cheat on you because you never pay attention to me. Sometimes I don't even see why I stay with you. "

"Then leave. If you hate Being with me leave" I could feel the tears behind my eyes.

"You know I don't mean that. I just  want you to stop choosing swimming over me." 

"I can't do that." 

"What the fuck, Christina." I felt my phone being taken out of my hand. 

"Is this Riley?" I heard Michael ask, "You are the biggest douche bag ever. Why the fuck would you ask her to give up her dream? And why would you cheat on her?You don't deserve her." 

I wasn't even trying to keep my tear in. They ran down my face like rain drops. I heard Michael come closer to me. 

"He is an asshole. You have to leave him."

"I can't."

"You're being an idiot."

"I know."

Wake up your a drama queen 
Carry on like your supposed to be 
Get away hurry up come on 
Get away gotta get up and go


"Riley Hawk." Michael read my caller ID, " I'm not answering it." I reached for my phone, "And neither are you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Well I really like this story.
What about all y'all?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Christina.