Status: Okay! I really really like this one. So I'll be working on it as much as I can.

Kissing You Goodbye

IDGAF

"Christina! What's wrong?" Ron said as he ran into the front of the pool house.

"Riley is being a dick." Michael said looking up but keeping his arms around me. 

"I'm going to kick his ass." Ron said. 

"No. Just leave it alone." I said while standing up and leaving. They make me so mad when they do this. They don't understand Riley's and my relationship. It's not Riley's fault that I don't have time for him. And he puts up with a lot of my bullshit. 

I went into the locker room to change into my swimsuit when I remembered that Michael still had my phone. So I had to walk back out. Michael and Ron were still standing in the same place that I had left them, "I need my phone."

"Don't call him back." Michael said. 

"Why is this any of your business?It's my decision if I call him back."

"Christina, listen to yourself. You're getting defensive for a guy who cheats on you all the time then blames you because you follow your fucking dream. You worked your ass off to get here while he got everything handed to him. I can't believe you anymore. Since when do you give up so easily?"

"Since when do you give a fuck? You act like you've never made a mistake. Like your never cheated on a girl."

"Whatever take your damn phone." Michael said then handed me my phone, "And I never blamed the girl for me cheating."

I walked back to the locker room, while looking at my phone. Riley had left two messages already. 

Christina, baby, I'm so sorry. I know it's not your fault and Michael is right I'm a douche. I love you. Please give me another chance. Bye. I snarled at the mention of Michael's name. I pressed seven. 

The next message started. 
Baby, pick up, please. I love you. I never want you to leave me and I don't want to leave you. I said that out of anger and jealousy. We barely get to see each other anymore. I guess I'll try again later. I love you. Bye. 
I pressed seven again. 

That's the Riley that I love. The one that didn't blame me for everything. 

I dialed Riley's number and waited as it rung, and rung until finally I heard his voice, "Christina, I love you. And please don't leave me. I'm sorry. And I'm a dick, an ass, a douche. I'm every name in the book. And I never want you to go."

"I love you too. But we need to talk later. Umm? Come to my house around 7:30 please."

"Okay. I will. I love you. Bye."

"Bye." then we hung up. I got dressed and walked into the pool area. 

"Get in the water." Ron yelled at me. He was obviously pissed. At me or Riley? Who knows? Probably both.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Well whatcha think?
Subscribe and comment.

Love Chris. >:)