Status: Ft. Avenged Sevenfold (;

Like Walking Into A Dream

5

Chapter Five :

I was done dressing up all the guys giant sunglasses, scarfs and hats since they insisted on meeting Ben, I didn’t want them to be recognized and I would be sucked into the popular crowd.

I was so happy I was graduating in a few weeks.

“Hey Brothah’” I asked He looked up.

“Yeah ?” He asked. I smiled.

“Can we stop by the house or go shopping for clothes. I don’t like wearing the same skinnys and your smelly dirty ‘chick magnet’ clothes.” He laughed.

“And some shoes.” I looked down at my bare feet. I honestly don’t like shoes. I go to school without shoes all the time

“I don’t really wear shoes often. All of your hits were made with bare feet.” I wiggled my toes as they laughed. “Hey, what do you guys think of another tattoo ?” I asked. They all looked at me stunned, except Brain, who already knew about them. “I want a brass knuckle on my foot.”

Revvy stepped forward.

“What other ones do you have ?” He asked.

“A bullet in between my boobs, angel wings going from my shoulder blades to my butt, and love on my wrist.” I smiled as they all looked at me disbelieving. “Were here, so if you want to meet him you better get out now.” I said. I walked off of the bus and people were looking at me as if I was crazy.

They all followed and I got a lot of stares. Well…Lets see. I’m wearing the same clothes as yesterday, I look like shit, I walked off a giant bus, and five guys covering themselves are following me.

I would stare to don’t cha think ?

‘I love you one, a two, a three shooby do, I love you four, that’s more’ I picked up my phone.

“Hey Hun.” I smiled into the phone. I set that ring tone for Ben.

“Bey babe. Here's a question. Who are the creepy guys following you, and why aren’t you with me ?” He asked. I laughed.

“Get your ass over here, they want to meet you. They refuse to leave unless you meet them.” I hung up and I saw his abnormally tall figure running over.

I was short. 5 feet, two inches. He was abnormally tall. 7 feet, 5 inches. That’s almost 8 feet.

He picked me up in a hug then looked at all them.

“We are here to kill you.” Zacky said pulling out a gun. I shook my head at him.

“Zacky. No guns at school you idiot.” He put it away fast.

“Um…” He started, probably afraid that one of them pulled out a gun at him.

“Ben, This is my brother and his friends, and they wouldn’t leave me alone unless I let them meet you.” I smiled. He smiled down at me then looked at them.

“Do you guys know the band Avenged Sevenfold ?” He asked. Oh god. He knew more about them then they did. He was obsessed.

“Yeah, aren’t they great ?! and that drummer, man he is a babe.” I laughed at my brother, he sounded so gay.

“Okay this is awkward. So which ones your brother ?” he asked. I smiled.

“The gay one that has a crush on the drummer.” I smiled as Ben laughed.

“Have you guys seen the way Zacky can wail on that guitar. Its sick.” He said. Zacky laughed.

“Awh. We cant beat him up now.” Said Zacky. I laughed.

“I wouldn’t let you anyways.” I looked back at Ben. “Oh yeah, and meeting my brother and his friends is part one of your birthday present.” I smiled, already knowing he knew what part two was.

I brought him over to the bus as he stopped.

“Why is the Avenged Sevenfold bus in the schools parking lot ?” He asked. I laughed.

“Your worse then a fan girl.” I said and shoved him inside. The guys followed taking off there ‘disguises’. Ben started hyperventilating.

“Oh…My…God…How…Did…You…Get…Them…Here…And nice cover with your brother by the way.” He smiled and went back to hyperventilating.

“Actually Revvy is my brother and he owed me. Actually he wanted to beat the shit out of you but ay. So let me introduce. Guys, this is Ben, my boyfriend. Ben, this is Revvy, my older brother, Brian, my babysitter, Zacky, my kidnapper, Johnny, my fan girl-“

“That was her screaming, I swear !” He yelled. We all laughed.

“Dally, my gay best friend, Matt, my stalker who likes staring at my boobs. Yep. That covers it.” I smiled.

“You were staring at my sisters boobs ?” Revvy asked Matt. He shrugged.

“She changed in front of me, and plus they are pretty big. Who cant stare in the headlights. Its fair to because you walked in on my sister naked.” He pointed out. I laughed at there childish behavior.

“Truce.” He said. I glared.

“You think its wrong that I’m dating yet you think its okay for Matt to look at my chi chi ‘s ?” I asked. He laughed.

“Its fair, plus, I can trust Matt. And he cant run if I want to beat the shit out of him. His day will come. Trust me baby sis.” He smiled. I heard a bug clunk and saw Ben passed out on the ground.

“I guess I should have warned you that he is a super fan. He knows more about you then you do.” I laughed.

“Like what ?” Dally asked.

“a few days ago he was talking about the sea crest stadium in 2005 you played at on march 5th and how at the end Zacky had an eyelash and he wiped it away with his left hand, middle finger, and he wiped away sweat with the eyelash. Two in one, how cool.” I said sarcastically as they laughed. Zacky stood up.

“That is sweet. I could have used twice the energy but no ! I didn’t have to.” He smiled as I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

“God your so immature.” I sighed.

What was it about him that made me want to kiss him ?