Aim and Ignite

Prologue.

Alex didn’t like it when she talked, but he sure as fuck liked it when she moaned. And she moaned a lot. It was currently three in the morning and all they had been doing for the past half hour was make out. It felt that every second their lips touched, a moan left her lips. If she wasn’t the sexiest thing he had ever touched, he would be annoyed by it. But as he ran his fingers under her bra, there was no chance of that.

He knew he needed to get inside. The girl was going to be yelled at by her father. Alex knew her dad and the thought of him angry scared even him. He could feel the bruises across her skin – only some of which where left by him. He shuddered as held her close. He didn’t know why, but he always felt as if he needed to protect her.

When they finally let go, she smiled. Alex didn’t know how she could smile. Sure, he knew, he was the best sex she had ever had in his life, but he still couldn’t understand how anyone could smile when they had to face what she was about to.

“You going to be all right?” It was the only question he ever asked her. Normally, he didn’t want to hear her talk, but he always needed to know that one simple answer.

Her smile never faltered as she spoke. “I think he might kill me this time.” Alex looked up and into her eyes. They screamed so loud and he wished he knew how to calm them down. But he was sure there was no way at all.

“If he does, I’ll bring you back to life somehow, all right?”

“What are you going to do, turn me into a zombie?”

“If that’s what it takes, sure. No one deserves to be broken like you are.”

“Who said anything about being broken?” she asked, her smile gone. She looked at him as serious as her small face would allow.

“Your eyes, my dear, your eyes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise, actual chapters will be longer, but I really like that ending. I can't wait to write more of this and I hope you can't wait to read.