Status: Updating slowly sorry

Adoption

Chapter 2.

Mikey Way was my favorite guitarist in my favorite band.Everyone who knew me knew that.

It was Mikey Way. Holy Cow!

"Oh Sorry about that, Mr. Way. This is Miss White. She's kinda a problem child." Holy Crap! Who said that? I looked over. It was the devil!

I smirked at him. "Yes i'm very sorry Mr. Way. But you see i have these voices in my head. And they told me to run into you so i did." I winked at Mikey. He seemed to get to help me.

"Really that is so cool. You know my brother hears voices also!."

"Awesome!" We started to laugh. The devil just shook his head and walked away mumbling "freaks"

"Ha Ha Ha. That was to awesome. I'm Audrey by the way." I held out my hand for him to shake it. He shook my hand.

"I am Mikey." He looked down at my outfit. "i guess your a fan huh?"

"Yes i am. If you'll excuse me i have to go ask the devil which room is mine. Bye." I walked away and ran into the devil.

"Your staying in room 667. Which is next to mine. 666. But excuse me i have to go talk to Mr. Way about adopting." Mikey was adopting? Cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mikeys Pov of this and talking to the devil will be tomarrow. or tonight is someone comments!