Status: Updating slowly sorry

Adoption

Chapter 3

~Mikey's POV~

I watched Audrey walk down the hallway. She reminded me of Frank when he has skittles. It would be great to adopt her. I felt someone tap me shoulder. I turned.

"Mr. Way. I see you have met everyone her. Have you made a decision yet.?" I still wonder if Audrey is up for adoption. So i decided to ask. I mean why not.?

"Um is Audrey up for adoption?" He smirked.

"Yes. Why yes she is Mr. Way." I did a happy dance in my head. Shes up for adoption! I really like her, in the daughter type of way. Ha! I can't wait. Imma adopt her!! "I want to adopt her." He smiled.
"Thank god! I didn't want to have to deal with her." Well then! That was mean!

"Well sir. You can go fill out the papers. I am going to go tell her. Bye!" I ran up the stairs. There was only one hallway. Holy Shit! There is like a million rooms!

Then out of no where something hit me. I swear I'm like a walking target today. I looked around. There was nothing. I heard someone giggle. I looked.

No one. WTF?!?! I'm not going crazy am i?

Then all of a sudden a black streak ran past me. And there was Frank and Gee.

"Hey! Mikey!! Are you done yet?!?! Gee and I are bored.!!" Good old Frank always bugging me.

"Yes Frank I'm almost done! I just got to go get her from her room.! You guys are gunna love her!" I kept walking down the hall. I heard Black Veil Brides coming from one of the rooms. I looked at the door. It said:

border-left-style: solid; Audrey's Room! STAY OUT!!!

I knocked. The music stopped. "WHAT?!?!"

"Hey. Its Mikey can i come in?
"Oh. Ya. Come in Mikey!" I walked in with Gee and Frank.

"Oh hey Gee, Frank. Mikey whats up?" Ha. That was weird she didn't freak out when she saw them. Cool.

"Hey. Well you need to re-pack. You got adopted.!"
"Really? By who?!"
"By me of course!"
"Holy Shit!" And she started to do a happy dance. I joined in, Gee just shook his head at us and Frankie just yelled something about skittles.

"Okay well im going to go change and you guys can pack my shit right?! Good." She ran into the bathroom to change. We started packing. It only took us a few minutes to pack. She didn't
have a lot of stuff. A minute later she came out. We walked downstairs together to sign the papers
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenttt Pleasee <3