Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I said it!

Finally!

Oh hush...

You're so much sweeter when you're in love.

Crap why is he looking like that?

"Bryan? You ok?" I sit up and he just pulls me back into a tight hug. Finally he reacts caringly when I wince.

"Sorry Nae." Then he hits me with a goofy smile. Of course I'm smiling too. Until...

"Natasha!" Screams my mom, not in the house, but through Ms. Bismuth's cellphone. Fuck. "If you run away again I'm gonna wrap your neck with these IV tubes and tie you to the back of an ambulance and floor the shit out of it into a lake! Don't you ever! And I mean ever pull some shit like this again. Or I will shoot you myself." A bunch of beeps and nurses coaxing her and trying to force feed her something and get the phone from her. I grab the phone and apologize. Give her the condensed version of the thing with Christie and Amber. Yes ma'am in the correct places and apologize to Ms. B through carefully worded instructions from her. She finally decided she is through cussing me out and telling me to confide in her always and I give the phone away and sigh.

"Natasha you and I will be going to the school to have a conference with your teachers about your grades and this issue with Christie." Ms. B begins to explain when Bry and me cut her off.

"Why with Christie?" We both say equally annoyed.

"Because you two she needs to be punished. Her actions are disrespectful and downright displeasing. Shameful even. If her parents can't tell her off then I will for you and your mother Natasha." Obviously defeated and impending grandiose embarrassment tired me out. Bry let me lean into him and he carried me to my room. "She can get dressed on her own or with my help you two! " she yelled from downstairs. I couldn't help but giggle and Bry kissed me hard.

"I don't want to wake up tomorrow." I whispered pulling away from him and looking at him desperately. He sat next to me, blocking the light from the doorway making him seem angelic.

Well take me to heaven. Delicious.

Shut it!

"Can we be together now? Can I be a man and tell everyone with confidence that you are my girl? Cause with this homework thing I can get the guys and their girls to help out. Any that aren't scared of Christie. Please Nae. I want to do all I can to help my girlfriend and make sure there is no mistake when asked why I am. We can work this weekend. I'll take off from work... Well maybe can't but I will ask and play the game and head right back home and skip the partying." I smiled and kissed him. I'm getting quite used to that. His lip skin against mine. His soft against mine. "Nae? What's that look?" He says to my definite lip gawking. I look down embarrassed and shake my head getting up to get some fresh clothes for my shower. He walks out with me and lightly squeezes my side as he turns to his room to our right and I go left to the bathroom with the lock on the floor entirely. I gasp and turn back to him and even to Ms. B.

"Yea, no lock on that door. Your fault sweetie." Is all she says and I just pout and turn with my shame to shower. I wipe the message I put with a square towel I take out the closet behind the door with no lock.. Ugh.

I told you not to leave.

Shut up.

I press my palms on the counter and drop my head in frustration. Slowly look up and stare at my hair. Ugh. Needs to get done. I stand and scratch for my scalp. Very thick. What if I went natural?

Mufasa!

Shut it goofy.

I give up on delaying my shower. Knowing my tense muscles need it. I take off my shirt and see my bullet wound. I hardly know its there. He shot me from far enough that it punctured my skin and was lodged between organs.

"It looks like a second belly button." I said out loud. Shocking myself of my voice and then being shocked again because Bry and his mom laughed too. "What are the both of you doing?"

"There was no sound or water.. Just checking." I hear one set off footsteps drift off and a door close but then I see his eye. I raise my eyebrow playfully.

"It kinda does." He says. Obviously talking about my wound.

Hey! Remember that naughty thing you owe him! Bra off! Now!

I didn't ignore her this time. I took it off and he made was about to come in when his mom yelled for him to get away from the door. I giggle and continue the usual routine. The water hits my thighs first and I slowly step into warmth.

It would be nice to shower with him, huh?

Shut it perv.

You agree don't you. If he rushed in. Smothered your tongue with his. Finger you a litt-

I don't wanna think about that right now. His mom is home.

And if she wasn't you'd want him groping your wet boobs and grabbing your ass.

Fuck.

Well if you stop cutting me off ill get to that part.

Ignoring....

I wash myself quickly to keep my naughty thoughts away and because Bryan needs to bathe too.

You'd love to make sure he was clean yourself.

Shut it!

I get out and quickly rush to my room. Close the door. And take my meds. Bryan comes in as I put the cup down. He fucking pushes me down and sticks his hands in my shirt and grabs my boobs hard. He sucks behind my ear and bites down my neck. Then he pulls back and as a sigh he kisses me so passionately. Not to make my man sound less manly but he is treating me so right and wrong right now. I break the kiss though cause he just slid right into my panties and was grabbing my bare ass hard. It was pain and pleasure. Then I moaned... Embarrassing enough, it was loud. He smiled. Then stepped away from me and went to take his bath. When he got to the door and closed it I threw my head back and... Had to check to see if I was wet. And I'm not talking didn't dry off good enough wet. I wasn't soaking but I felt so aroused, somewhat violated, beyond turned on. I never wanted sex so bad in my life.

Damn that was good.

Shut up!