‹ Prequel: Florescent Adolescence
Status: Complete.

This Modern Love

Throw Your Arms Around Me.

Scotty laid on top of me in Mason’s bed, sucking my neck.

Are you giving me a hickey?” I asked, pushing up on his shoulders.

I felt his lips curve into a smile.

“Ew, Scotty! That’s gross!” I giggled, pushing him away from my neck.

“It’s for good luck!” he defended with a grin.

“Good luck for what?” I asked laughing.

“I dunno. You never have to have a reason to be wished good luck,” Scotty answered, shrugging his muscular shoulders.

I rubbed my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled softly and kissed my arm.

“How many people have you slept with?” I asked quietly, running my finger through his hair.

Scotty’s smile flickered.

“Does it matter?” he chuckled.

“No, I just want to know,” I shrugged.

Scotty sighed and hung his head.

“From what I remember, five,” he answered.

“That’s not very pimp-ish. Apolo makes you sound like the Jesus of fucking,” I said laughing.

Scotty’s smile widened.

“It’s not about how many girls, it’s about how many times,” he disagreed, raising his eyebrows.

“Not helping me sleep with you, Scotty,” I warned in a stern voice.

Scotty laughed as he rolled over to my side.

“Sorry,” he grinned.

I rolled on top of him and rubbed his chest.

“But at the moment it doesn’t really matter,” I whispered seductively in his ear, and kissing his neck.

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my bare back.

“You can’t be serious?” he chuckled nervously.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked, continuing to kiss down his collar bone.

“We can’t,” he breathed, kissing my shoulder.

I started laughing and dug my face into his chest.

“I’m lying on top of you with just a bra and jeans, and you’re lying underneath me completely shirtless with only pants on, and you’re telling me we cant’?” I questioned, walking my fingers up his chest.

“I just think that you’re excited from the party,” he pointed out.

“Oh, c’mon, Scotty!” I pleaded, running my finger through the creases in his six pack.

“Maybe tomorrow, I’m a little tired,” he mumbled, trying to fake a yawn.

I slapped his chest, ands he jumped from the ache.

“We’ve been laying here for two hours, and now you decide you’re tired,” I shouted.

“It’s true!” Scotty laughed.

“I’m going to have to call bullshit on that one,” I teased.

He continued laughing and kissed my arm.

“No,” he whispered, shaking his head.

I put my lips right up to his ear.

“Do you remember the last time you told me no?” I whispered, running my hand down his chest and to the waist of his jeans.

Scotty started panting and laughing.

“Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no!” he laughed, pulling my arm up to his chest. “Once you touch it, it doesn’t deflate,” he informed me, shaking his head.

“That’s the point!” I yelled, flicking his nose.

“You’re dead serious about this?” he asked with raised eyebrows.

I nodded, running my fingers through his hair.

“Alright, I’ll tell you what,” he sighed. “Tomorrow, if you’re still as horny as you are right now, we’ll do it.”

I hugged his neck and kissed the side of his head.

“About fucking time!” I mumbled. “Apolo and JR would be very disappointed in you.”

“Ew, no. Don’t mention them when we talk about sex,” Scotty said, wrinkling his nose.

I cupped his face with my hand.

“When was the last time you shaved?” I asked, rubbing my hand across his scruffy whiskers.

“Now you notice?” he teased with raised eyebrows. “It’s been about a week.”

“I like it,” I smirked, and kissed him on the lips.

Someone busted through the door and turned on the lights.

“Why is it always you two in my bed?!” Mason shouted, yanking the sheets off of us.

“Dude, why are you home?” Scotty asked, hugging me so my chest was hidden.

“It’s almost four in the morning, and I needed to get home before Louie and Kevin got me in some major shit!” Mason replied rather loudly. “Get out of my bed!” he yelled, spraying me and Scotty with Lysol.

I stood up and shoved Mason out of the way and grabbed my shirt.

“Why are you always shirtless?” Mason whined. “Both of you, I’m establishing a new rule, no more sexy parties in Mason Aguirre’s bed! Break that rule, and the consequences will be very, very server!” he warned, pointing a strict finger between Scotty and myself.

Scotty rubbed his neck, laughing.

“Where are we supposed to sleep?” I asked, pulling on my shirt.

“Tyler’s bed! He went away to University of Texas, he won’t know. Just quite being naked in my bed!” he responded, pointing his can of disinfected spray towards the door. “Excuse me, but I need to talk to Scotty alone for a minute.”

I held my hands in the air as surrender and shut the door behind me. Of course, I pressed my ear to the door.

“Don’t worry, dude. We didn’t fuck on your bed out of respect for you,” Scotty sighed.

“Couldn’t find a condom?” Mason asked knowingly.

“Basically,” Scotty lied.

“If you are going to do it with her, just make sure that you don’t do it when Shaun is around,” Mason demanded.

“Why should it matter to him? He told her no.” Scotty spat.

“Just don’t. The poor little guy is as sensitive as Louie.”

I took my ear off of the door and walked towards Tyler’s room. When I passed by the staircase, I saw Kevin get on his hands and knees.

“Kevin? What are you doing?” I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

“Gonna sleep on the stairs. To drunk to keep going up, way to drunk to go down. Gonna find a comfy spot right here,” he groaned, lying down on his back. “Its safer that way,” he breathed.

I started snickering and crawled into Tyler’s bed.

Scotty came in shortly after. He slid under the blankets and wrapped his arm around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Kevin is snoozing on the stairs again,” he whispered.

“Yeah, I know. I wonder where Joanna is.” I chuckled.

“It would not surprise me if he left her at a gas station,” Scotty joked.

“Don’t say that!” I gasped.

“All I’m saying is that he’s done it before,” Scotty shrugged.

“Go to sleep,” I instructed, kissing his nose.

He kissed my neck, and started laughing.

“The hickey looks great,” he teased.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh. Sexual tension. :)

I strted writing this in my notebook at school, but then decided it was WAY too inappropiate to continue in hand-written evidence. SOrry this update was so late, I went to dinner with the family.

Leave suggestions for future chapters and the new Scotty story that I'm thinking about writing!

LEAVE IT LOVE!