Girl Getting Bitter

Speed Demon.

Chewing at the ends of her bedsheets, Anastasie lay silently in her sun-lit room. Fabrice had gone back to his apartment to grab a bag full of clothes and Anastasie was left by herself. She had already dressed herself and was fighting an overgrowing need snort as much cocaine as she could see, but since Fabrice had the package so that she wouldn't hurt herself, Anastasie was left with tooth marks in her bedsheets.

She tried to focus on something more innocent, something more acceptable. She replayed countless conversations in her mind, rewinding through her life the past few days.She remembered the words that Fabrice had said before he left home. He had pushed Anastasie's legs apart and crawled between them, smiling and whispering in her ear.

"I'll make you feel better than coke does when I get back. Just you wait, baby."

The words echoed endlessly throughout Anastasie's mind. The Frenchwoman smiled to herself before sitting up quickly. She heard a knock on her front door and rushed to open it, tripping over her bedsheets in the process. Sliding to a stop in front of the door and peeking out, Anastasie opened the door for both Fabrice and Charlot. The two men smiled and greeted her before filing into her home. Fabrice ran a hand through his dark hair, throwing his bag into Anastasie's room while Anastasie followed Charlot into the living room.

"Since I see that you're both here, we might as well make out our plans in your home." Charlot sat down on Anastasie's couch and pulled a large, brown folder from his back.

Wrestling away from Fabrice's hold around her waist, Anastasie sat down next to Charlot and gazed admiringly at the graceful sketches on each piece of paper. Outfits and dynamics were professionally planned out with small notes written on the sides. Charlot rustled through his sketches until coming to a picture of a dress with Halloween decorum stringed along it. The girl's hair was pinned up in the back by bat-shaped barrettes and the bottom of her dress was short, but poofed out gracefully. There was black lace around the edges of the dress and long black gloves finished the motif, their edges spiked up towards her shoulders.

"This is what I want you to wear in your first shoot. If you still want to do the shoot, I mean."

Anastasie smiled and nodded her head slightly, still entranced by the picture.

"The top of the dress may be a little tight, and if it's uncomfortable we can have it refitted, " Charlot explained. "I was hoping to get the shoot in on the twenty-sixth."

Charlot looked to Anastasie for approval and she smiled, her eyes shining. Charlot took that as as much approval as he was going to get and packed his sketches back up. He stood and bid Anastasie and Fabrice goodbye, but not before giving Fabrice a stern glance. The younger man shrugged and locked Anastasie's doors. He stretched his arms above his head and grinned, strutting over to the couch and laying next to his younger friend.

"What did Charlot say about the shoot?" he asked.

"He said it's on the twenty-sixth, and I get to wear an absolutely gorgeous dress!" Anastasie exclaimed.

She smiled at Fabrice before collapsing onto of him and kissing his cheek. She curled up in his arms and rested her head on his chest. Fabrice smiled and held Anastasie's thin body against his own, tilting her head upwards and bringing her into a gentle kiss before letting her bury her face in the crook of his neck.