Status: Finished

I Hate You

Freedom

I got on with the day, doing the house work. I sat down a couple of times to cry, but that was it. I had rang Elizabeth, I waited a couple of rings then she picked up.
“Liz Liz mob, how can I help Tay Tay?”
“You where right… about everything.” I was sobbing into the phone.
“Tay… Tay, calm down and tell me what’s wrong.”
“It’s John…” I told her. “You where right…”
“Tay, it’s ok. Where is he now and I’ll going knock him out.”
“No… It’s ok, it’s over between us, it’s just… I trusted him and he… I just can’t believe that he’s married, he told me that he loved me and no one else.”
“Tay, it’ll be ok, he’s out of your life now. Look, I told you not to trust him, but did you listen? No… so I have to say it, Told you so… He’s a prick.”
“I know your right…”
“Look Tay I have to go, my mothers coming over. Call me later and we’ll talk more ok?”
“Yeah… ok. Bye Liz…”
“Bye… love ya…”
“Love ya too…”
Then we hung up.
John came back home the next day I had locked the door so he couldn’t get in. He banged on the door, but I didn’t get up, I just kept looking at the TV screen. My phone rang and I picked it up.
“Hello?”
“Tay, can we just talk. If you don’t want me to come in, just open the door and we can talk please.”
I hung up and walked to the door. I unlocked the door and opened it, John stood in front of him, his hands in his pocket. “Hey…” he smiled.
I kept my face straight. “Get on with it…” crossing my arms across my chest.
“Look… I know what I did was wrong and I know I should have told you I was married, but I was scared that you wouldn’t want to be with me.”
“No… I wouldn’t. So go away and leave me alone.”
“Please Tay…”
“Don’t call me that…” I cut across him.
He got down on his knees in front of the door. His hands in the begging position “Please take me back, I’m leave my wife. I want to be with you, I’ll do anything you want. Just take me back… I’m sorry for hurting you. Don’t you love me?” he asked.
The truth was I did love him, but I couldn’t trust him “Yes… I do…”
“Take me back then, give me and second chance.”
That was it, “No… I hate you more than love you.” and slammed the door in his face. Locking the door, John banged on the door, but I wouldn’t open up. My body slid down the door and started to cry. My whole body was shaking, I had final done it. I had my life back.
I hated that I had lost him, but I loved it more that he hand gone. He had gone, and I was free.