Status: Currently On Hiatus Until Further Notice .

This Life Is Warped

You Two Are Nuts .

"Cassie! Wake Up!" I herd voices yelling at me. They were all being so loud, I don't see the need for that.

"Would you stop yelling, you giving me a headache." I mumbled, reaching my arm out to grab onto something to help me get up. "What happened?" I asked, looking around the room.

"You passed out when I told you the news. I guess that bump on the head has really gotten to you." Winston laughed, as he helped me up off the floor and onto a waiting chair.

"Oh.. What was the news?" I asked rubbing my head. Winston looked at me then to Caitie. "I think you can tell her, Caitie." he smiled.

"Cass, sweetie. We are going on tour with the boys!" Caitie nearly yelled. I looked at her wide eyed. I couldn't believe what she just said. I looked to my brother, his waiting expression was complete worry.

"Cassie, say something to me." Winston said, kneeling in front of me. I just looked directly into his eyes and that was the last thing I remember before I passed out again.

******

It was a few hours later when I woke up. I was lying on my bed underneath my black sheets. I'm guessing that Winston or Oscar carried me up here after I passed out again. I really need to stop doing that, I think it freaks my brothers out. I shifted my position in my bed and stared at my ceiling. Were Caitie and I really going on tour with the boys? If so, what tour were they going on? The only major tour that I knew of was Warp...

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, falling off the bed. I heard running and my bedroom door burst open, Winston and Oscar standing in the doorway with worried looks on their faces.

"Cass?" Oscar asked, walking up to me and sitting next to me on the floor. "What happened?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I loved my brothers, they always looked out for me.

"What.. What tour are we going on?" I asked shakily, looking at the floor. I felt the mood in my room instantly change as I asked that question.

"Uh.. Warped.." Winston replied. My breath caught in my throat.

"Cassie, breathe." Oscar said, shaking me a little. I took in a deep breath and looked at my brothers.

"FUCK YEAH! I'm so pumped! When do we leave?" I asked, getting up off the floor and holding out a hand to Oscar, who was now looking at me dumbfounded.

"We leave in about a week. So that gives you enough time to pack and organize everything with work." Winston answered. I smiled and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. "Love you bro!" I mumbled into his chest.

"Love you too sis." he replied.

"CAITIE!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs. I found her sitting on the couch with Luke. The others were nowhere to be found, so I'm guessing that they had gone home when I passed out.

"CASSIE! You're okay!" she screamed back at me. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!" we both said in unison, jumping up and down like five year olds. Luke, Winston and Oscar just looked at us.

"We're taking them on tour? What were you thinking?" Luke asked, looking at Winston.

"So what other bands are going?" I asked, after Catie and I had finished out little outburst.

"I'm pretty sure that Madina Lake is playing." Winston answered, I swear Caitie just about fainted.

"NO WAY!" Caitie yelled. Winston nodded and continued with a few other names.

"Bring Me The Horizon, Escape The Fate and Avenged Sevenfold. They are all I know of at the moment." Winston said, as Caitie and I looked at each other in awe.

"WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH THOSE GUYS?!" we both yelled.

"Yeah man! I'm so pumped!" I yelled. Running over to Winston and giving him another hug. Caitie did the same, only running to her own brother.

"Thank you so much Winst, for letting us come. This will be so good for my portfolio. You are the best brother ever!" I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"What about me? Am I not an awesome brother?" Oscar whined.

"Of course you are! Where would I be without my tattoo buddy?" I asked. "Speaking of which, I need to get another one!" I laughed, hugging Oscar.

"Yes! I'm making an appointment right now!" Oscar laughed, walking out of the lounge on is phone.

"You two are nuts." Caitie laughed. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"You know you love me!" I smiled.

"Of course. Now lets go organize some things." Caitie said as she grabbed my arm and we walked back up the stairs to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while . Hopefully I will be able to update more often ( :

Have a cupcake !

Character picture up for Oscar .