Status: completed

Who's Cheatin' Who

Forever Your Girl

Jessicka was sitting on the front porch with her daughter. She smiled at her and laughed as she sang along with the radio. Jessicka grinned and stood up. She had to get dressed for the party that was being held that evening. She walked inside Grace at her heels. She smiled at Matt and walked over to him. She placed a quick kiss on his cheek and walked to their room. She pulled her jeans out and her black Maternity shirt. She hated the fact that she was getting big so fast but hell she was four months pregnant. She glanced over at the door when she heard someone walk in. She smiled at her fiancé. She pulled her clean clothes on and rolled her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her. She turned in his arms and kissed him. He kissed her back before pulling away.

“Alright Matt I can tell something’s wrong what is it?”

“I haven’t seen Jeff in a week.”

“I don’t know what to tell you.”

“He better be here or he is gonna have to face worse than Thorn.”

“Yeah he’s gonna face me. And he doesn’t want to do that. Trust Me. Ask Adam.”

“I don’t have to babe. I remember what you did to your brother in Mexico.” Jessicka laughed at him and smiled.

“Where’s Grace?”

“Playing with Wednesday. I told her as long as she didn’t make a mess.”

“Okay that is fine because as soon as Phoenix and Adam get here we have to get to work.”

“Mommy, Matt, Uncle Adam and Phoenix are here!” Grace yelled thru the door. Jessicka rolled her eyes and untangled herself from Matt’s arms. She walked out of the room and took Grace’s hand. The two of them walked downstairs and Jessicka was about to say hello to her brother when what she saw stopped her in her tracks. She was speechless.

“Grace go get Matt.” Grace ran up the stairs to do as she was told. Jessicka watched as Jeff grabbed a bag out of the trunk and Jessica argued on the phone with someone. She saw Brooklyn standing where she had been told to stay put and sighed. This was going to be an interesting day.

“Jess, what’s up?” Matt asked as he came down the stairs. Jessicka just pointed and Matt’s jaw hit the ground. Adam was trying not to laugh and Phoenix was about to start laughing. The four of them stood there and watched as Jeff kissed Jessica and then started directing everyone to the house. Jessica looked up and saw the group standing on the porch and in the door way and grinned.

“Ya’ll can laugh ya know. It is so obvious that you want to.” Jessica said smiling. The four of them were shocked by what she said.

“So Jeff where the hell have you been for the past week?”

“Like it isn’t obvious Matt.”

“Mommy can I show Brooklyn the bunny?”

“Bunny?” Jessica asked

“We bought a bunny. And yes Grace you can.” The adults watched as the two children took off to the family room. They looked at one another and Matt was about to say something when another car pulled up. Misty had arrived. She was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a large blue hoodie. She looked comfortable.

“Hey Misty, look who else showed up.” Jessica turned and smiled at her friend.

“I come in a pissed off mood, don’t talk until the shrink gets away from me.”

“Misty sheesh talk about hormonal.” Liliana said stepping out of the car. Jessica grinned and ran to hug her friend. She smiled when she saw Xavier climb out of the car as well. Misty hadn’t seen him in a few years so she was shocked to see he looked amazingly familiar. She shook her head and sighed. The group walked into the house and the women all went off to decorate.

Later that day...

Matt was already pissed off Jeff had been an ass the whole time the girls had been decorating and the guys had been outside setting everything up for the barbeque. Jeff had refused to help with any of it. He told them he was doing his part, he was watching the three kids. Jeff rolled his eyes when Matt told him to shut up and make himself useful. Jessicka came out of the house and glared at him. Jeff jumped up and headed inside to help carry out food as people began to arrive. His girlfriend laughed and Misty rolled her eyes. Misty watched as several of Matt’s friends and Adams friends showed up slowly. Everything was going fine until John showed up.

“Daddy!” A little boy yelled as John stepped out of his car. Misty turned and saw Xavier run into Johns arms. She stood there like an idiot staring at him.

“Hey there little man. How ya been?”

“Good, mommy said if I’m good I can stay up until the party is over.”

“Have you been?”

“Yeah, and I got to play with Matt and Jessicka’s new bunny too.” John smiled at his son and set him down. Xavier took his dads hand and led him into the house. Misty felt a tear fall down her face and she turned and walked back to the back yard to find Lilz. She was pissed. She hated that this was going to ruin the day but she’d be damned if she was going to wait until the end of the party to find out what the hell was going on. She passed Matt and Jessicka on her way.

“What the fuck is she doing here?” Matt asked and he sounded pissed. Misty turned and what she saw made her glare. She saw Adam and called him over. Adam walked over and what he saw made him furious.

“What the hell is she doing here?” Adam asked Matt.

“I have no fucking clue but I swear to god I’m going to find out.”

“Just don’t kill her Matt.” Jessicka called after him. “Leave that to me.” She continued under her breath. Adam heard her and tried not to laugh. She turned and hit him.

“So who you think told her about the party?”

“Most likely someone that is here. Who do you think?” Jessicka asked before walking off to find Phoenix. She was pissed. Phoenix saw her coming and raised an eyebrow. She didn’t want to get in a fight with Jessicka.

“What’s up Jessicka?”

“Amy is here.”

“Amy?”

“Amy Dumas”

“What the hell is that bitch doing here?”

“I invited her.” A make voice said from behind them. They turned and saw Gilbert Hardy standing there. Jessicka shook her head in disbelief.

“What the hell did you do that for?”

“Because I knew it would piss you off.”

“Look Gilbert, me and Matt are getting married whether you like it or not and there is nothing that you can do about it.”

“Trust me Matt will see that you are no good for him and will go back to her.”

“You do realize that two of Matt’s ex girlfriends are here now and his ex wife. I hope you didn’t just start a fight.” Phoenix said. “Oh and not to mention his fiancé.” She continued.

“We’ll see about that.”

“oh and one more thing, she is Adam’s ex girlfriend as well so now you have to pregnant women pissed off at you. And I don’t know about you but even when she isn’t pregnant Jess here is a bitch, but damn I know one thing, Adam tells me she throws a hell of a punch.” Gilbert walked off and went to find his other son.

xoxox

Jessica was sitting inside trying to think of a way to talk to Liliana, she had seen what happened between John and Xavier and she had seen how pissed off Misty had been. She shook her head and headed out to find her friend. As she headed outside what she saw was not what she expected. Matt and Adam were having a very heated discussion with Gilbert and Amy. Whoever invited her was gonna be dead if Jessicka found out she was there. She saw Liliana playing with Xavier and John was talking to Christian. Jessica shook her head and walked to Liliana first. One thing then the other. It was time to play peacemaker. And get everything straightened out. She looked around the yard for Misty and saw her sitting with Jessicka and Phoenix and the three of them looked ready to kill. She just hoped that they weren’t plotting to kill anyone.

“Lilz can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure JD what’s up?”

“Well uh lets see, Xavier’s dad is John?”

“I thought I told ya’ll that.”

“No you didn’t. So why don’t you enlighten me so that I can make sure that Misty doesn’t kill you.”

“She wouldn’t kill me.”

“Lilz if looks could kill you’d be dead right now. So would Amy and John as well. So you might as well tell me what the hell is going on.”

“Well John and I used to date a long time ago and well obviously Xavier was born and look Jessica, it was six years ago. What does it have to do with now?”

“Well damn you lied to us. All of us and to top all that off I bet you thought that it was pretty funny that Misty and John were together and he hadn’t told her about Xavier. What the hell kind of friend is that?”

“Like you have room to talk. You played...”

“This isn’t about me. We dealt with all that shit. This is about you and your lie.”

“Well you know at least I can tell my friends about my kid.”

“At least when I told everyone about Brooklyn I told them who her father was.”

“Condemn me to hell then.” And with that Liliana left and Xavier ran over to his dad. Jessica sighed and shook her head. She walked over to John and just stood there waiting for him to say something.
Jeff knew what his girlfriend was trying to do so he kept his distance. He watched as she argued with Liliana and then as she talked to John. He walked over to his father and brother and decided it was time to tell his father just what he thought of him and the games that he was playing. Matt watched his brother walk up and said nothing. Gilbert was being calm about the whole situation.

“You know dad, the funny thing about this is, you don’t realize that Matt loves Jessicka and Grace and I love Jessica and Brooklyn. Obviously it is not clear to you that we plan on keeping them in our lives. And I for one am not going to choose between you and the woman that I love.” Gilbert looked at Jeff and raised an eyebrow at him.

“He’s right dad. Nothing you say or do will change my mind. And obviously Jeff doesn’t care what you think either.”

“Aww babe you know I would never make you choose between your dad and me.” Jessicka said walking over to Matt and wrapping her arms around him. Phoenix walked over and touched Adam’s arm. He immediately calmed down and turned to smile at his fiancé. Amy looked at them and rolled her eyes she felt like she was going to be sick. She turned and was about to walk away when Jessica called out to her.

“Yo Amy, since I’m in the mood to bitch a few more people out you might as well be next.”

“What the fuck do you want Jessica.”

“Why the hell would you show up here knowing that you wouldn’t be welcome by Matt or Adam?”

“Why the hell would she show up any way? Knowing that there would probably be a few pregnant women ready to kick her ass.” Phoenix asked. Jessicka laughed and so did Adam and Jeff.

xoxox

“Hey Misty can we talk?”

“We have nothing to talk about Cena.”

“Yeah we do Misty. We both fucked up.”

“No Cena, I may have lied and cheated, but you and one of my best friends, no scratch that, my Best Friend, lied to me and did not tell me that you had a child. That is something I can’t believe you of all people would lie about.” Misty said trying to remain calm.

“There was a reason behind that. I swear Misty there was.”

“I don’t care John.”

“Misty, just hear me out.”

“Were you ever going to tell me?”

“When?”

“Eventually.”

“You asked me to marry you, and I am so glad that we aren’t together anymore. I don’t have to deal with your ass. What were you going to do wait until after we were married, then say oh by the way babe I have a son?”

“Misty it isn’t like that. I swear. I planned to tell you, I just didn’t know how.”

“Well it doesn’t matter John this conversation is over and now since my day has been thoroughly ruined I am leaving before I ruin Jessicka, Matt, Adam’s, and Phoenix’s party.” Misty said as she walked away. John was left standing there like an idiot. Amy saw him and walked over.

“You know John she’s a slut anyway, I wouldn’t let it bother you.” John turned and looked at the former diva and raised an eyebrow at her.

“Do I even want to know what is going thru that mind of yours Amy?”

“Come on John you and I had a thing once, lets show them what they are missing.” Amy said grinning. John laughed and told her he had to make sure Liliana had Xavier.

xoxox

After everything was cleaned up and people were gone. Jessicka leaned back against Matt’s chest as he held her in his arms. She glanced at the living room floor where Grace and Brooklyn lay side by side asleep. Jessica was lying on the couch with her head on Jeff’s shoulder, because he was sitting on the floor in front of her. Adam walked in with Phoenix moments later.

“Well everyone is gone and Misty isn’t answering her cell phone.” Phoenix said as Jessica sat up to let Phoenix sit down.

“I’m sure she’s fine, look she’ll either show up or call. That or I can go see if I have an e-mail from her. She doesn’t go anywhere without her laptop.” Jessicka said removing herself from Matt’s arms. The group watched as Jessicka made her way out of the room. They looked at one another worriedly. It wasn’t Misty to take off like this and not say she’d call, or anything like that. Before Jessicka could walk back into the room Misty walked in the front door. Jessica raised up from the couch and went to hug her friend. Misty hugged her back and sighed. Matt stood and went to get Jessicka as Misty walked into the family room and sat down in the empty chair. Jessica took her seat once again on the couch as Jessicka and Matt walked back into the room.

“You ok Misty?”

“I’ll be fine no need to worry about me.”

xoxox

John woke up the next morning with a head resting on his shoulder and a hand over his heart. He knew that it wasn’t Misty, and he knew that there was no winning her back.

Shannon Moore was sitting on his daughter’s floor holding her because she had gotten sick only hours before. He had fallen to sleep only twenty minutes before having to get up and go to his daughter. He looked up as Ashley walked in and sat down next to him. He wrapped his free arm around her shoulders and held his girlfriend as well.

Kevin Thorn was furious it was obvious that she had chosen Hardy over him. One way or another he was going to get back at the both of them. He would do whatever it took to hurt them and he didn’t care who he had to go thru to do it. Jessica had done what no other had been able to do, she had made him fall in love and then she had broken his heart and now she was going to pay.