Status: I only write this when I have the type of writers block that I need to get idiotic ideas out the way.

You Make Me Wanna Scream!

Have You Gone Loco?!

I'm an extremely adventurous girl. I mean...in this world you have to be. Like the song says' live like we're dying...

Well I know I'm not dying. Or am I? Well thats all up to God. Anyhow, I always make it a point to trying something at least once. I'm a very curious person. But you know, that when Gabriella DeSeuse, the everything girl, the one who would try anything once even eating a worm, the girl that belongs to no group but hangs with everyone, is shocked by something...its major.

The rest of the class stood gapinng at me and him and I wasnt so sure what my facial features looked to be at this not so blissfull moment. He cleared his throat and shook his dark shaggy hair out of his eyes.His eyes were like jewels looking up at me. You fell in love with them at first glance. He gave that lazy but yet seductive smile the girls love. But it was different, this time it was for me!

"Will you go out with me?" Erik asks again. Another round of shock went around but this time it was audible, the girls were whispering among themselves...well the girls that ran in his cirlce and had a chance with him. The others that admired from afar just threw daggers with their eyes and scolwed at me.

"I can't believe he just asked her out."

"She's not even that pretty."

"I never liked her in the first place."
And the last one came from the damn teacher! So I knew it was no stopping this intense and awkward moment.

Yes, I know I said I'm a everything girl meaning I don't hang with just one group, I hang wit them all and I'm known throughout the school as a angeldemon. I know it makes no sense but I am a very moody person. People think the two sides that show the most are my devilish side and my angelic one. Well...their right.

Now back to this sexy guy who's asking me out.

Erik Knight is his name and serial dating is his game. Well he more or less has sex with you then moves on rather than dating you. The 6'2, well defined, dark hair, seductive eye beauty is nothing to play with.

You cross his bad side and youbetter be ready for war. He's known famously for being the ultimute player. The one that can turn a lesbian straight and a straight guy gay. Thats no lie either. I've seen it happen. But I only have one wonder right now...

WHY THE HELL IS THIS EXTREMELY GORGEOUS GUY ASKING ME OUT?!?!

The silent chatter stops completely and I wonder if I said that out loud. But no, their all stairing at me for a different reason. They want to know my answer. My heartbeat speeds up triple it's normal pace and I feel the sweat dewing on my upper lip, the dry ache in the back of my throat, making me feel dehydrated.

What am I suppose to say?!
♠ ♠ ♠
thank u so much plz comment!!!
Most first chapters of my new stories are very short, if you've been following me work. xD
I'll update soon with a longer chapter.