Status: I only write this when I have the type of writers block that I need to get idiotic ideas out the way.

You Make Me Wanna Scream!

Oh, Go Put Your Head in a Microwave

Image

The sunlight was beaming straight down on me from the crouched position I was in, it seemed to shine brighter, making the golden highlights and purple streaks in my already crazy red hair stand out more.

Right now, sitting here, I wish I had stuck to my original hair color. But wishing that I could magically transfer back to being a bland brunette wouldn't help me escape my situation. But it would be alot easier to hide out if I had a hair color that a quarter of the school population had. Sighing in frustration, I wiped away the sweat forming on my eyebrow. What was the point? I wasn't gonna stop sweating anytime soon. This heat is friggin unbearable. It isn't so much that I hate the sun, I'm actually in love with it, but today I did something stupid. I wore two layered jeans!

Running out of the classroom as soon as the bell rangs will be hard for my next couple of classes. Especially since said classes are both taught by teachers who absolutely despise me. I know! I'm baffled as well. How can anyone hate moi? I mean, I'm awesome, right? Ummm...actually, dont answer that.

So I mix a few chemicals wrong and turn Mr. Quinton's hands green, or I I yell out in class causing Mrs. Wilson to spill coffee on her new white suit. They are so damn shallow! After a week his hands went back to normal, and I mean, the suit was only $175 (she left the price tag on). Don't ask me why.

Don't they know that forgiveness is devine?! Oh Lordy, I'm starting to talk like my abuela these days. No more week nights spent in Bible class! I have enough teachers in my school. Though...the youth director at my church is a bit of a cutie...no, no, no! That's all the wrong reasons to go to church, right? Ugh! Stupid thought process.

Snap! I'm shaking my head wildly to no one in particular (but myself) when I hear a twig snap...or was that a branch?! Why is my foot slipping? No, no, no! Why do I feel a big set of hands yanking on my messenger bag...the messenger bag that's strap is twisted around my foot! Why am I being pulled down? Reaching up, I grip the branch above my head, but whoever's pulling me seems to have superhuman strength or some nonesense.

I finally lose my grip and feel myself airborne. The wind whips my face into shape and I try to hold my breath to keep from getting too nauseous. But it doesn't take long before I'm in the arms of my capture.

Oooomph The air is knocked right out of me and whoever's holding me, their hands feel as if they're trying to grip me at the same time they catch their balance.

"Damn, girl! What do you eat?" I look up and my glare is directed and at -a trying to look innocent- Colby Mills. You ask; who is this deliciously choco-la-tay dude with the pretty, coal black curls holding you up? Well I say...Womp, womp, to you! Ewwww, just ewww! This is my best friend right here. There isn't a thing cute about him at all. Believe me, I knew him when he still had baby fat and thought girls were cootified.

Putting me on my feet, Colby only stands about three inches taller than me. Slapping the back of his head and yanking him down to the ground behind the tree, I look around to make sure we didn't catch anyone's attention.

"Well, if you wanted to get busy, all you had to do was ask!" I roll my eyes at the immature smirk Colby flashes as he pretends to unbotton his shirt.

"Take your shirt off, and you won't have them hands to jerk off with anymore." I threaten. He scowls at me but holds his hands up, surrenderring. Instead, he takes an obvious turn and starts to question me.

"Can I ask why the hell you were up in a tree? Do you want a rewind of the incident" I smirk. He's talking about the time I climbed the tree in his backyard when we were about nine or ten. I've always had a thing for climbing to great heights. It gives me a rush, exhilerance flowing through me. Being high up with the wind running wild through my hair, or the sun shining down and focusing on me, as if I'm a queen and it can only be attentive to my needs. Anywhoot, we were playing "hiding go seek," I was great at hiding, seeking? Not so much.

I searched that whole damn yard and never found him in the bushes, on the side of the house, hiding in the pool (I now realize that was a stupid place to look), or even under the giant deck they have. Come to think of it, he never did tell me where he was hiding.

So lemme stop getting off topic. Some wild and crazy thought kept whispering to me, "search the tree, you know you want to, he's probably just waiting up there." Yeaaaaah....I should learn to stop listening to those inner thoughts. I climbed the tree one mary-jane after another, and almsot made it to the top, but let's face it, kid or not, a chunky litlle thing like me was winded. I sat in the branch and called his name over and over. But got no answer from the doofus. So after resting probably a good two minutes I started to climb again. Notice I said 'started', before I could get a good grip I was tumbling down that thing, good thing I had locked my arms around the trunk 'cus I surely would have had a lot more than a minor concussion and a few gashes on the insides of my thighs....uhhhh-huh, that's the last time I ever climbed a tree in a dress.

Colby's mother was pissed. She kept yelling at him. Like it was yesteryear (yes, I said yesteryear, gotta problem? Didn't think so) the enraged look on her face came to the forefront of my mind. I cringe, not a nice look. His momma could stop the wars going on with one of her looks. Boooy, I'm not even gonna call your daddy, I'll just handle you myself. Next thing, I could only hear, Whip! Whip! Whip!. I remember feeling really bad, because technically it wasn't his fault. He wasn't the voice that was telling me to climb the tree. But then again, I laughed as well. I think that whole day is one of the reasons Colby acts like a dick to me so much. Like he's trying to settle the score. And this ladies and gents...is my definition of best friend. Pretty sad.

"Gabbi...Gabriella...? Gabbi?!" Colby's whispered screech brought me out of my reverie. But, before I could respond, he nodded discretely straight across. I look up and nearly jump out of my skin. Erik Knight was a straight line across from where Colby and I were crouched down. His eyes were focused right on me. Colby's obnoxious laughter made me want to sock him in the gut. He's not mentally retarded so he probably caught on if he hadn't already heard.

"That's why your hiding?!" His guffaws were only getting louder and my eyes were narrowing to slits.

"Shut the flick up!" I hiss between my teeth. Is he doing this on purpose? I'm not completely sure if Erik was actually looking at me or the spot above my head. God, if you shut this boy up, I promise I'll stop masturbating to pictures of Antonio Banderas. I sent the silent prayer up. But either God hadn't got it yet or he was just plain 'ole disgusted. Whaaaaat?? You've lost your banana's if your saying that Antonio isn't one smokin' hot older dude! That's all I'm saying.

"Say it nicely and I just might." Colby really knows how to get a rise out of me. Taking several deep breaths, I grind my teeth so hard I think they might snap out of my mouth.

"Please, be quiet, Colby."

"Now, was that so hard?" I force myself to shake my head. He smiles sincerely for a second and then the jerk I know and hate is back.

"HEY! Erik Knight? She's over here!" My mouth drops so low the ants that are in the dirt around the tree could climb in and make a home. Then he looks back to me and shrugs like it's all cool. "Remember, I said, might." Smirking bastard! As soon as I get my thought process back in order, your gonna die a slow, painful death.

"Whatda-?"

"Gotta go!" He zips right past me before I can get my hands around his neck and send him to hell.

"Ooooh, Colby, your gonna regret that!" My voice is trembling but I think it got the message across...maybe not, by the sound of his cackling.

I look up and see that I probably have three seconds before Erik makes it over here. Grabbing my bag and rushing around the tree I see the back of Erik's black shirt and take this as my chance. I run straight for the gate. Now even bothering, to sign out I run home. For me, home is right across the street. Imagine how suckish that is when you try to say it's to cold to go to school. All I have to do is walk five steps and I'm there. Stupid parents making me live in front of a high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's been a long time but I'm trying to do the right thing and update on all of my stories. Of course, this might take a little while to do because I'm quite busy with some things at the moment.

Thanks K_Shadows for that comment and subscription that you did months ago. xD! I'm terribly sorry to all that it took me so long to put this up...
New readers, do enjoy, comment, and subscribe!
And check out my other stories as well!