On My Way

Prologue ( 14 Years Ago)

Mrs. McCoire got in her car and called out to her older daughter who was sitting on a bank under a tree, reading a book ; " Take care of Machara Aynslie! Victoire, do you hear me?". Victoire looked up from her book and called back at her mother , " Mom, her name is Alexa, you know that she will hate the name 'Machara Aynslie' when she is older!". Mrs. McCoire sighed and started the car engine, and called at her older daughter once more , " I know.. Call her Alexa then! But take care of her, I'll pick you guys up in an hour!". And the car became distant. Victoire, 15, stared at her younger sister : Machara Aynslie Alexa. Their dad was a Scottish man so he had given the 'Machara Aynslie' names to his younger daughter. Their mother , Mrs. McCoire was a French woman and she had given the VÄ°ctoire name to her older daughter. Alexa was five years old , she was sitting on the ground, playing with her best friend ; Aaron. Victoire , continued reading her book.
Alexa looked around the park. Aaron was playing with his action figures. And Alexa hated when he did that, because; she was always getting bored. She saw a boy and a girl, they were... kissing! " Yuck! Disgusting!" she said. Aaron looked at her, " What?" , he asked. Alexa pointed at the couple. Aaron talked ;
- I wonder how they do It? How It feels..
- It must be disgusting! Horrible!
- Yes, guess..Wanna try It?
Alexa looked at him with eyes wide open and yelled, " Huh?!?!". Aaron sighed and said, " No , i mean just to know what its like." Alexa thought for a second and then leaned forward. Aaron leaned forward too.. Alexa closed her eyes, then she felt a soft 'something' on her lips. Soft like her teddy-bear's fur. She leaned back immediently. " Yuck!" they said both in the same time. " Horrible!" said Alexa, although she liked it a little..just a little! Aaron frowned and nodded. They both continued playing. All this time, Victoire was reading her book.
***
Alexa and Armon were Best Friends Forever. Alexa did have many girl friends and a best girl friend ( Mariah) , but Aaron was her Best Friend. She wouldnt change him for anyone, as a friend. Until the 3rd year of primary school. Alexa remembered that day very clearly. Aaron came to her house and told her that they were moving to Ireland. Alexa had cried all night. After Aaron left they wrote letters to eachother, and talked on the phone.. for 5 years. When Alexa started 7th grade she wasnt communicating with her ' Best Friend' any longer. She still had his address but she had no time to write to him, or calling. Things were changing, they were growing up..
So Alexa wasnt thinking about Aaron for a long long time.. Until she got 19 years old.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. I hope you like it!!! :):):):) Please keep reading, you will like it :D:D:D PLEASE COMMENT / SUBSCRIBEE !!!! THANKS TO ALL ..